Is this what society has come to?

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Anyone actually found out how many people this represents, or is it like the manifesto of a lone terrorist?

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Anyone actually found out how many people this represents, or is it like the manifesto of a lone terrorist?
Mhairi Black from the SNP made a speech in the HoC mentioning them as an influence for her proposed policies. They are nuts.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Fucker's not even pretending is he?
That’s rather the point. Being a woman is something a man can take when he likes with no apology or explanation. Anyone who disagrees is terf scum. You can’t criticise him because he is the most oppressed person ever and it outranks all other oppression.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
That’s rather the point. Being a woman is something a man can take when he likes with no apology or explanation. Anyone who disagrees is terf scum. You can’t criticise him because he is the most oppressed person ever and it outranks all other oppression.
I guess it happens the other way round too but we don't have the sillyness of sporting event outrage because women who identify as men won't win...

Job

Its not about the trans person..whats worrying is whatever has taken place in society that cause huge chunks of it to defend insanity to appease the cult of social justice.

Obviously justice is having its accepted meaning here stretched through a few dimensions....the only reason it doesnt happen in womens football is because you are up against a team of balsy women who wouldnt stand for your shit.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It was a peaceful protest.

If it was raw steak then nobody would have batted an eyelid.

Gwadien

It was a peaceful protest.

If it was raw steak then nobody would have batted an eyelid.

No, but I'm sure if he started eating a cow infront of everyone, that would be slightly different.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
No, but I'm sure if he started eating a cow infront of everyone, that would be slightly different.
Yeah. The anger people expressed would show their utter hypocricy at seeing what we do on an industrial level globally.

Personally, I think it's a dick-move protest but at the end of the day it's a peaceful protest. You don't have to agree with protestors or what they're protesting, and they don't even have to be serious about what they're protesting about. But if it's peaceful, and nobody is getting harmed (upset people, including children, can fuck right off - they've no right to not get upset by things other humans are doing) then there should be no problem.

We're a fucked up intolerant society nowadays. Intolerant of anything that isn't mainstream that is.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
And intolerant of other peoples feelings it seems.

If you killed a cow and started disemboweling it in the middle of a city I think you'd get quite a few complaints...

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
And intolerant of other peoples feelings it seems.
Some people clearly feel differently. Part of life is understanding that you're not going to like everything.

I don't support these guys protest at all, but just because some people might get upset doesn't mean it shouldn't be done.

Personally, I'd laugh my ass off if I saw it. Why shouldn't the fact that I'd find it funny, and pointless, get taken into consideration? Or is it only upset people who should have their feelings taken into account?

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Some people clearly feel differently. Part of life is understanding that you're not going to like everything.

I don't support these guys protest at all, but just because some people might get upset doesn't mean it shouldn't be done.

Personally, I'd laugh my ass off if I saw it. Why shouldn't the fact that I'd find it funny, and pointless, get taken into consideration? Or is it only upset people who should have their feelings taken into account?

So if it traumatises a young child is it ok?

Gwadien

upset people, including children, can fuck right off - they've no right to not get upset by things other humans are doing.

Scouse has shown his disregard for children repeatedly, I just hope he hasn't got any nieces or nephews.

FOR YOUR 11th BIRTHDAY IM GOING TO FORCE YOU TO WATCH BUKKAKE!

Again, there's a distinct difference between protesting and just being a straight up dickhead trying to provoke people.

What do you think about leaving pigs heads on the steps of Mosques? Police should laugh at the Muslims?

Or what about posting death threats into a synagogue letter box, that's only speech, no action, right?

Job

The concern of course is the abuse of public order offence, which is one degree away from chinese dystopian citizen behaviour points.

Gwadien

The concern of course is the abuse of public order offence, which is one degree away from chinese dystopian citizen behaviour points.

Fuck off Job, you're just trying to act all anti-authoritarian so you can go out paki bashing.

Fuck off.

You'd be the first one posting videos of the Police arresting ANTIFA or something.

You don't have principles, you have a fucked up political agenda, and you'll support shit you don't agree with until you get your way.

Atleast @Scouse is coming from a purely principled point of view.

Job

Farage nailed it years ago...common manners covered these things,but now we have politicised every opinion and that results in the ramping up of things that were dealt with within society into divisive hate crimes.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
"traumatise
verb shock and upset someone severely and for a long time:
"She was completely traumatized by the death of her mother."

@dysfunction - you're guilty of:

"exaggeration
noun
a statement that represents something as better or worse than it really is."

It's not going to be fucking traumatised. In fact it's a learning opportunity for a kid.

And yes, all my nieces & nephews and friends kids idolise me @Gwadien - because I treat them like adults unlike their overly-sensitive terrified-of-real-life parents.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
"traumatise
verb shock and upset someone severely and for a long time:
"She was completely traumatized by the death of her mother."

@dysfunction - you're guilty of:

"exaggeration
noun
a statement that represents something as better or worse than it really is."

It's not going to be fucking traumatised. In fact it's a learning opportunity for a kid.

And yes, all my nieces & nephews and friends kids idolise me @Gwadien - because I treat them like adults unlike their overly-sensitive terrified-of-real-life parents.

ok if you say so.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
ok if you say so.
I do.

It's like the woman who screamed that her kid was "traumatised" by seeing that naked rambler guy - but when the kid was asked she said it was funny and a bit weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom