Is this what society has come to?

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I'm sorry but I can't be bothered reading your posts anymore, it's just littered with Trump soundbites, you're unable to construct a full sentence with purely original thought.
Looks like youve given up.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Sex <> Gender @Deeblar.

But yeah, it's wearing even me down when whiny pop stars (?) come along and try to take advantage of something.
Eh? I am talking about sex. I am a male and will be no matter what I do to my body. I was born with 2 bollocks and a dick. I will die a male. NOTHING will ever change that.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
As far as I am concerned gender is in the mind. There is NOTHING physical about gender. You are either born with male bits or female bits. If you choose to decide you feel the opposite to what you think then that is in your head. No problem with people thinking like that, all of us have different thoughts about everything.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
You are a special case, no physical or non-reality rules apply to you when it comes to this subject.

Obviously the main physical rule which does is "height" or lack of rather.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Here you go @Wij - your favourite person.

I've been playing CS and browsing and had it on in the background (annoyingly, ever since you bashed him and I subsequently watched a few vids, google thinks I'm in love). I think you'll agree with an awful lot of that, if you can stand an hour.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Here you go @Wij - your favourite person.

I've been playing CS and browsing and had it on in the background (annoyingly, ever since you bashed him and I subsequently watched a few vids, google thinks I'm in love). I think you'll agree with an awful lot of that, if you can stand an hour.
Not gonna listen. This stuff makes me mad because people are using it to put women back in their place which is something Peterson would fucking love if he'd thought it through but anyways, it's all about making money from incels for him.

Meh.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Not gonna listen. This stuff makes me mad because people are using it to put women back in their place which is something Peterson would fucking love if he'd thought it through but anyways, it's all about making money from incels for him.

Meh.
Relevant to this and would challenge your view on him.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It wouldn't :p
How do you know?

Everything he says is completely reasonable, he's in-line with your (and mostly mine) views too.

And aside from that, he exposes some worrying trends in canadian human rights and freedom of speech /hate speech laws and "gender fluidity" that have real parallels to us in the UK.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
How do you know?

Everything he says is completely reasonable, he's in-line with your (and mostly mine) views too.

And aside from that, he exposes some worrying trends in canadian human rights and freedom of speech /hate speech laws and "gender fluidity" that have real parallels to us in the UK.
I don't need to listen to him to spot flaws in anything thank you. I've heard enough Peterson to know he's a semi-intelligent grifter and just because he might happen to be on the right side of an issue occasionally doesn't change that.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
An Interview With Lisa Littman, Who Coined the Term ‘Rapid Onset Gender Dysphoria’ - Quillette

Good, long read about research into whether social pressures have contributed to the increase in the number of teens suddenly id’ing as trans. As you’d expect the ultra-trans lobby who want to get kids into surgery before they have a chance to change their mind were outraged.

(And the researcher lost her unrelated job because no one wants to be on the wrong side of that mob)

From a proper non-conservative, not out for clicks, non-quack, academic too :)

Job

It doesnt matter how well it is worded or the use of academic.
Trans activists will just see.

Kids brainwashed by deviants.

And go on the defensive, which means calling everyone a phobe.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
An Interview With Lisa Littman, Who Coined the Term ‘Rapid Onset Gender Dysphoria’ - Quillette

Good, long read about research into whether social pressures have contributed to the increase in the number of teens suddenly id’ing as trans. As you’d expect the ultra-trans lobby who want to get kids into surgery before they have a chance to change their mind were outraged.

(And the researcher lost her unrelated job because no one wants to be on the wrong side of that mob)

From a proper non-conservative, not out for clicks, non-quack, academic too :)
Started reading it. Will when I get time. Yep, big surprise eh? Teenage girls falling in with their peer group like idiots shocker.

It also does show there is genuine gender dysmorphia in very young boys and girls though.

You should watch that vid, btw, and forget it's by 'him', because it's bang-on topic with no fluff and is a complete eye raiser :)

Job

Its as old as the hills.

Im special...
Can I be special too?

Its not fair these newcomers arent proper special like me.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Its as old as the hills.

Im special...
Can I be special too?

Its not fair these newcomers arent proper special like me.
Almost agreeing with Job here (shudder)

What is new is that we are now pandering to it and encouraging them to take life-altering hormones and irreversible surgery.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Almost agreeing with Job here (shudder)

What is new is that we are now pandering to it and encouraging them to take life-altering hormones and irreversible surgery.
I have to agree. I am changing my gender to octogan.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Straight men who don’t like cock are bigots
Outlier attitudes of some trans people make good news headlines shocker.

It's like newspaper articles written by Job would probably get loads of angry responses. A bit like Trump has got the twittersphere in frothing rage, whilst most people just ignore him and carry on.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Outlier attitudes of some trans people make good news headlines shocker.

It's like newspaper articles written by Job would probably get loads of angry responses. A bit like Trump has got the twittersphere in frothing rage, whilst most people just ignore him and carry on.
It’s only an outlier because it’s men. Lesbians are being vilified by mainstream LGBT orgs like Stonewall for not liking cock.

Job

If I had started this thread youd all be defending women athletes with beard and cocks while denouncing me as a racist transphobe.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Lesbians are being vilified by mainstream LGBT orgs like Stonewall for not liking cock.
So, someone wrote to Stonewall demanding that.

Mainstream LBGT org Stonewall has NOT said that at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom