Is this what society has come to?

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
tbh competitive sports are just pointless, its a handful of very lucky people driving the fantasies of millions.
For every Mo there is 10 thousand people who put it 99% of the effort and never got anywhere.

What exactly is it for, except to sell sports products.

Wij

I am a FH squatter

View: https://twitter.com/sharrond62/status/1101618115291594752?s=19

Uh-oh. Now she's done it. The angry bear has been poked. Expect her to disappear from public life shortly.

Indeed. They won’t even countenance a debate. They prefer to just report you to the police. And twitter bans anyone who misgenders. It’s madness.

Women are still banned from twitter for calling Ian Huntley a man even though the story about him identifying as a woman was a hoax.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I think it's an insane practice to gender-bend with medication at a young age. You aren't developed, especially to handle hormonal imbalances and I've heard it easily leads to depression (if you aren't already)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I think it's an insane practice to gender-bend with medication at a young age. You aren't developed, especially to handle hormonal imbalances and I've heard it easily leads to depression (if you aren't already)
Especially when you find out that your new ‘genitals’ don’t work anything like the real ones and could give you lifelong pain.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
That is the point. Very bad side effects.

I'm fairly sure that they're aware of the side effects.

I still don't understand how you can dictate to others what life choices they should make.

I'm curious though, if you kid 'came out' as trans, would you tell them to fuck off, go see an un-transer (bit like a un-gayer?)

Wij

I am a FH squatter

I still don't understand how you can dictate to others what life choices they should make.

I'm curious though, if you kid 'came out' as trans, would you tell them to fuck off, go see an un-transer (bit like a un-gayer?)
Unlike Mermaids, I'd tell them it's perfectly fine for boys to play with dolls or fancy men and vice versa for girls. Who cares? Be who you want to be.

Mermaids tells them that definitely makes you trans and that you need to get on drugs (and mutilate you body) or you'll kill yourself.

What's wrong with not conforming to gender stereotypes? I thought that was a progressive attitude.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
So what if your kid (16-20) tells you they want to transition?

Wij

I am a FH squatter
So what if your kid (16-20) tells you they want to transition?
What you'll find, weirdly, is that drugs and surgery is something that is recommended only for kids.

85% of adult trans never bother with either.

Therefore they could call themself whatever the fuck they like and I won't have to worry about them mutilating their bodies and living in constant pain.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

Because they're children. It's the job of adults to protect children from harm, not pander to their "life choices"

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

I think children aren't full of sense. They're completely undeveloped both physically and mentally and their feelings swing violently from being absolutely 100% sure of one thing to absolutely even more sure of the exact opposite a few years later. (I can't believe I felt like that, how stupid was I?!)

Now, I'm not saying that doesn't happen to adults too - but children are designated children for very good reasons - in terms of the relationships that are appropriate, what they can influence, where they can go unaccompanied etc etc. For very good reasons.

Why, then, would you say "yep, you can't have sex or vote but if you want dangerous life-changing surgery and drug repression therapy then absolutely, knock yourself out, why would your parents even want a say in that?!".

As @DaGaffer says. They're children.

What they decide to do when their brains and bodies and emotions have settled down a bit is totally up to them. And we, as a society, should assist them (through the NHS or whatever).

But not as kids. No. GTFO.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Sam Smith: 'I'm not male or female'

It's all so weird.

You are male Sam. That's a solid fact.

"Sometimes I think like a woman."

What does that even mean ffs? Do women think in different ways to men? Isn't that just sexist claptrap?

Why not just say "I have the right to wear what I want and present how I want and fuck who I want. Whatever."

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Last time I checked you were a male if you were born with a bollock or two plus a dick (short people like @Jupitus do not count) and a female if you were born with a hole at the front (short people like @Jupitus don't count). Fucking hell, binary this, gender that. When did this start happening?

If your body has the chromosone which dictates your sex then you are that sex.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Last time I checked you were a male if you were born with a bollock or two plus a dick (short people like @Jupitus do not count) and a female if you were born with a hole at the front (short people like @Jupitus don't count). Fucking hell, binary this, gender that. When did this start happening?

Sex <> Gender @Deeblar.

But yeah, it's wearing even me down when whiny pop stars (?) come along and try to take advantage of something.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Male and female are sexes. What the fuck IS gender?

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber

Huh? :unsure::confused::p

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Male and female are sexes. What the fuck IS gender?
...very light reading, first google result from your question...

No problem with it myself. I understand my gender and it's no bother to me. But for people who don't conform to social stereotypes I daresay the pressures to conform can make life a living hell.

I can't imagine it from their point of view but I daresay it massively exceeds the pressure I still get from even randoms I've just met to explain why I'm not married, or the random insults my girlfriend has to put up with because we've decided not to have kids...

There's space for everybody. It'll just take education to make us all a bit more aware of "other" and be able to not put our binary view on everyone. (Although I ain't changing - I'll die off soon enough).

Wij

I am a FH squatter
...very light reading, first google result from your question.
Says exactly what I thought it would. A mixture a circular reasoning (people who have a feminine body image have a female gender) and stereotypes. Traditional, sexist stereotypes.

Hey girls! Interested in weird science and maths shit? Then you’re not really a girl dude. Get them tits chopped off weirdo and you’ll be fixed.

Bullshit.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
and be able to not put our binary view on everyone. (Although I ain't changing - I'll die off soon enough).

I’m not the one trying to put anyone in a binary box. Precisely the opposite. Biologically male or female people can wear what they want as far as I’m concerned. They can wear make-up if they have a cock or none if they have a fanny. I couldn’t give a flying fuck. In fact I think it’s a good thing.

What it doesn’t do is change their sex. That’s a fairytale. The sooner we stop telling people that make-up equals girl the better.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Says exactly what I thought it would. A mixture a circular reasoning (people who have a feminine body image have a female gender) and stereotypes. Traditional, sexist stereotypes.

Hey girls! Interested in weird science and maths shit? Then you’re not really a girl dude. Get them tits chopped off weirdo and you’ll be fixed.

Bullshit.
It didn't say anything of the sort but hey ho, you're hostile to the idea.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
What it doesn’t do is change their sex. That’s a fairytale.
Agree.

But that discussion on gender specifically separates that. As I've tried to do.

You're the one talking about sex, not me :)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Agree.

But that discussion on gender specifically separates that. As I've tried to do.

You're the one talking about sex, not me :)
Because sex is a real thing. Gender is just a bunch of stereotypes and is meaningless.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Go on. If gender is a real thing what determines your gender? Do people have a ladysoul?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom