Is this what society has come to?

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Lesbians can be hostile towards bi-sexual girls too for some reason, perhaps this group thinks that there's no such thing as bi-sexual.

Trans gets more attention at the minute (I mean look at this thread) so wouldn't it be natural for Stonewall to be focusing on it?

Even so, I still think it's a non subject and it's a moral panic; think about the children?!!?! in reality are you going to get prosecuted for not being sexually attracted to someone?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
So? Still doesn't mean Stonewall call lesbians bigots for not liking cock does it.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
The gay 'community' has a playground mentality a lot of the time.
She said..he said..I'm not talking to him/her is a stereotype but its soooo true.
The entire office on the 4th floor of our building was pretty well Liverpools gay scene, they would answer the phones for customer complaints.
It was hilarious, every monday morning the bosses would have to sit them in different desks because they had fallen out over the weekend.
But man the banter.
They should have all been on the telly.
No matter how quick you were, you just couldnt go there, they would destroy you

Job

The gushing defence of Semenya after he is banned from competing in certain events.
Then you read the comments even in the Indy and most agree with the ban.
His supporters have become some athletic version of antifa with death threats and character assinations of anyone who doesnt support his tight to cheat.
In this painfully PC article in the guard.
They are doing the entire trans community no favours by supporting her cause..firstly its not really their area and just reinforces the idea that the ideology must always trump reality.
Is fair play in running more important than fairness to Caster Semenya as a human? | Gaby Hinsliff

Gwadien

The gushing defence of Semenya after he is banned from competing in certain events.
His supporters have become some athletic version of antifa with death threats and character assinations of anyone who doesnt support his tight to cheat.
They are doing the entire trans community no favours by supporting her cause..firstly its not really their area and just reinforces the idea that the ideology must always trump reality.
Is fair play in running more important than fairness to Caster Semenya as a human? | Gaby Hinsliff

Her

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
You slipped up there - you accidentally addressed her by her correct gender in the middle of deliberately getting it wrong several times.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Really is quite strange when you come to this page of the conversation and start reading from the top.

Gwadien

You slipped up there - you accidentally addressed her by her correct gender in the middle of deliberately getting it wrong several times.

Its a bit like @Wij pretending to give a shit about Lesbians because he doesn't understand trans.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Its a bit like @Wij pretending to give a shit about Lesbians because he doesn't understand trans.

Lol. Even actual trans people don’t understand the current rules.

Transsexuals are being shouted down because transgender folk are offended that they shame them into thinking surgery is necessary.

Transvestites (remember them) are being told they are hateful because they don’t feel the need to use different pronouns and that makes transgender folk feel bad. Or something.

Gwadien

Lol. Even actual trans people don’t understand the current rules.

Transsexuals are being shouted down because transgender folk are offended that they shame them into thinking surgery is necessary.

Transvestites (remember them) are being told they are hateful because they don’t feel the need to use different pronouns and that makes transgender folk feel bad. Or something.

Im sure the vast majority of them get on with their lives without giving a shit what definitions Stonewall gives.

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
As long as society doesn't put up laws infringing on straight people's rights because of the "noise" around gender, we're good.

Oh, wait...

I do hope we're not years away from this being recognized as mental illness - which it really, really is. Sexual attraction and kink? Sure, you can be gay / bi, attracted to curtains, fck if I care.

But this? This is pandering to the crazies, and it's a non-issue. Cue all the sob stories of trans people transitioning physically, and regretting it. It is happening, today. "Oh boy, I fucked up" - well too late, your willy and balls are lobbed off.

It irks me that this gets such a wide platform and attention - and it irks me that it is infringing and impacting our development as a race, delaying progress. Hopefully it will be shortlived.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Homosexuality is a mental illness?

Where are you from? Saudi Arabia?

Where did he say homosexuality is a mental illness? He was talking about gender dysphoria, and of course its a mental illness. The feeling of being trapped in the wrong body? The feeling of identifying as a different sex? Its all in the mind, and pandering to mental issues with physical intervention has a long and very ignoble history. Homosexuality is a preference* and is easily accommodated with very minimal effort by society (*putting aside any question about genetics, which doesn't seem to apply to lesbians anyway), gender dysphoria requires society to make much more drastic accommodations for a much smaller group of people, and is also being gamed, quite literally.

Gwadien

which doesn't seem to apply to lesbians anyway), gender dysphoria requires society to make much more drastic accommodations for a much smaller group of people, and is also being gamed, quite literally.

It really doesn't though.

moral panic.

DaGaffer

It really doesn't though.

moral panic.

Yes, it really does. When there's actual debate about mutilating pre-pubescent children and the idea is even fucking discussed, you've got a real problem.

Gwadien

Yes, it really does. When there's actual debate about mutilating pre-pubescent children and the idea is even fucking discussed, you've got a real problem.

You're talking about the extremities of a wider issue, you're intelligent, you understand that adults being trans etc isn't an issue but you have an issue with an extremity of trans.

However, your average person lumps it all into one argument and says that we shouldn't accept Trans because it's not like homosexuality, it's a mental illness which needs to be cured by God, and look at what they're going to do your children, they're going rip their balls off.

Imagine if social media was around when homosexuality was slowly becoming accepted, everyone would be like OMG LOOK AT THESE ULTRA FEMINIST LESBIANS, THEY WANT TO WIPE OUT MEN, WE CANT ACCEPT LESBIANS!

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Try searching ‘phalloplasty scars’ and tell me that’s something we should be encouraging young girls to do rather than just telling them they can be girls who don’t conform to 50s stereotypes.

Gwadien

Try searching ‘phalloplasty scars’ and tell me that’s something we should be encouraging young girls to do rather than just telling them they can be girls who don’t conform to 50s stereotypes.

Who is encouraging them?

I'm not.

Job

Hes quite clearly a he.

I dont have to take a blind bit of notice of what someone wants to be.
No breasts, no womb..no ovaries.
Working testicles..could father a child from own sperm.

Its a man.
And to cap it all, hes had extensive facial surgery and an image makeover to make himself more female.

Just compare the latest images compared to when he first appeared on the scene.
In one breath..its , 'I am who I am..why does my appearance matter', to 'oh shit look at me know Im a beautiful girl.'
Love me.
Fucking bullshit central.

Last edited:

DaGaffer

You're talking about the extremities of a wider issue, you're intelligent, you understand that adults being trans etc isn't an issue but you have an issue with an extremity of trans.

However, your average person lumps it all into one argument and says that we shouldn't accept Trans because it's not like homosexuality, it's a mental illness which needs to be cured by God, and look at what they're going to do your children, they're going rip their balls off.

Imagine if social media was around when homosexuality was slowly becoming accepted, everyone would be like OMG LOOK AT THESE ULTRA FEMINIST LESBIANS, THEY WANT TO WIPE OUT MEN, WE CANT ACCEPT LESBIANS!

Except the only person here "lumping it into one issue" is you. Am I the kind of person who thinks mental health issues should be fixed by God? If you think that you've really not been paying attention.

The problem with the discourse over trans rights, or frankly any other rights these days is that nuance is no longer allowed; you're either entirely for or entirely against any position, and condemned as phobic if you make any position that says "this far and no further". My position has always been the same; no physical interventions until your an adult and your choices are your own. Shit teens? Sorry, tough.

Collectively we're also going to have to start taking legal positions on gender fluidity and definitions; we have a situation where elements of one gender are colonizing another at the moment, a process that should be debated, not imposed.

Gwadien

Except the only person here "lumping it into one issue" is you.

Collectively we're also going to have to start taking legal positions on gender fluidity and definitions; we have a situation where elements of one gender are colonizing another at the moment, a process that should be debated, not imposed.

old.Osy

Homosexuality is a mental illness?

Where are you from? Saudi Arabia?

You're fast forwarding through it - that sometimes indicates someone with preset ideas and answers. Are you sure the gender hill is the one you want your flag on?

Gwadien

You're fast forwarding through it - that sometimes indicates someone with preset ideas and answers. Are you sure the gender hill is the one you want your flag on?

I want people to do what they want so long as they don't hurt other people.

Russia recently banned homosexual 'propaganda'.

Now what's being suggested is that we shouldn't allow people to know that they can have operations (IF THEY WANT, THEY ARE NO PUSHED) to 'correct' their gender.

If you don't allow that information to be available then you are banning Trans 'propaganda'.

I don't think people should be told what they can and can't do.

old.Osy

"I want people to do what they want so long as they don't hurt other people."

Beautiful, heart warming PC line. So black and white. Only it isn't.

About a year ago, I had a twit feud with a few pro gender dysphoria people - the whole shebang, starting from pronouns, to allowing children to "develop" naturally - meaning playing into "my boy likes dolls, therefor I'm thinking he needs to transition" kinda crowd.

These messages ARE dangerous. Much like anti-vax people are. Anything you pass or consider as free information may be used, channeled and misconstrued into disinformation, which in turn will HURT people. And it does, today.

You can play your PC tunes all you want - and I'll sing along when it comes to actual rights and liberties. But fck off on this one mate, you're pandering to crazies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom