Is this what society has come to?

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Sports then. Scouse and Gwad are happy for people to compete (at a non-elite) level in their chosen gender (and gender will equal sex) because it will make them feel better so why not. That's a stunning lack of empathy tbh. You care about the feelings of a few boys but what about the feelings of many more girls who will lose out? Fuck 'em basically. Fuck your feelings unless you claim to be trans. Then your feelings are worth denying actual reality for.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Let them change their official NHS records to pangolin. Let them change it wherever they fucking like.
Let me stop you there. Actual NHS records recording 'gender' and not sex? You realise that many diseases present totally differently depending on your sex. Not whether you have long hair and like pink. Your sex. That would fuck up statistical inferences from datasets and could lead to individuals getting a wholly inappropriate treatment. That's just medical madness for fuck all reason.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
If they're legit trans then let them into prison populace, if they start sexually assaulting other prisoners then they get treated like (soz) cis-women who sexually assault other prisoners.
Does legit trans mean having your cock chopped off? That's a test I could live with tbh. Shows some commitment and prevents normal rape.

If not then your point about cis-women sexually assaulting other prisoners doesn't make a lot of sense. The difference in the %ge of prisoners who are sex offenders between males and females is staggering. It's orders of magnitude. Female prisoners are usually vulnerable women. Ideal targets for rapists.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Sports then. Scouse and Gwad are happy for people to compete (at a non-elite) level in their chosen gender (and gender will equal sex) because it will make them feel better so why not. That's a stunning lack of empathy tbh. You care about the feelings of a few boys but what about the feelings of many more girls who will lose out? Fuck 'em basically. Fuck your feelings unless you claim to be trans. Then your feelings are worth denying actual reality for.

We're not saying claim to be trans, we're saying they are trans.

I think that's the fundamental problem here, you don't seem to think it's real and people are making it up.

If you understood that then you might understand why I use the uno reverse card on your 'stunning lack of empathy'.

Gwadien

I disagree with this entirely, and see it the other way round. I doubt it's much of an issue at school level, but at grassroots, if it's causing women to not want to participate in sports in fear of getting hurt for instance (note Rugby has now banned transgender women from competing against people born female) then this is way worse than a few noses being put out of joint at the elite level.

Girls not taking part in grass roots sports has always been a problem, not just because Trans is in the news.

Plus the majority of 'female' sports are not contact anyway, so I don't buy that argument either.

Gwadien

Does legit trans mean having your cock chopped off? That's a test I could live with tbh. Shows some commitment and prevents normal rape.

If not then your point about cis-women sexually assaulting other prisoners doesn't make a lot of sense. The difference in the %ge of prisoners who are sex offenders between males and females is staggering. It's orders of magnitude. Female prisoners are usually vulnerable women. Ideal targets for rapists.

I'd probably say start with drugs before chopping your dick off.

And nah, I don't buy the argument that sexual assaults in prison don't happen unless it's a trans person :)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I'd probably say start with drugs before chopping your dick off.

And nah, I don't buy the argument that sexual assaults in prison don't happen unless it's a trans person :)
I'm not saying they don't. Just that they are rare because women in general don't do that. It's been a basic safeguarding precaution from as long as anyone remembers. Putting male prisoners (a large percentage of which will be sex offenders) with female ones is just a BAD idea.

Gwadien

I'm not saying they don't. Just that they are rare because women in general don't do that. It's been a basic safeguarding precaution from as long as anyone remembers. Putting male prisoners (a large percentage of which will be sex offenders) with female ones is just a BAD idea.

Then the prisons can adjust accordingly, like they already do.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
We're not saying claim to be trans, we're saying they are trans.

I think that's the fundamental problem here, you don't seem to think it's real and people are making it up.

If you understood that then you might understand why I use the uno reverse card on your 'stunning lack of empathy'.
How do you propose to tell if they are genuine trans? Is there a test so we don't end up putting rapists in with women simply because they'd prefer it? What is this test?

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Girls not taking part in grass roots sports has always been a problem, not just because Trans is in the news.

Plus the majority of 'female' sports are not contact anyway, so I don't buy that argument either.
It's not (only) about contact. Put a couple of 16 year old males in the 800m with a load of 16 year old girls and unless the boys are bad or the girls are really good there isn't much point in the girls turning up. And weightlifting. Just tell the girls not to bother. Fuck their feelings though. Their feelings aren't the ones that matter.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Their feelings aren't the ones that matter.
Certainly trans feeings aren't ones that matter and there's no compromise to be made at all. Ever.

Especially because they're all fucking rapists and are all trying to rob girls of sporting achievement, eh? Fuck them.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Certainly trans feeings aren't ones that matter and there's no compromise to be made at all. Ever.

Especially because they're all fucking rapists and are all trying to rob girls of sporting achievement, eh? Fuck them.
Not even an argument. Why do people the feelings of trans people (or sometimes not genuine trans people, no one has given me a test yet) matter more than those of women prisoners, schoolgirls, disabled patients etc? Why does one matter but the others can just fucking lump it?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Not even an argument. Why do people the feelings of trans people (or sometimes not genuine trans people, no one has given me a test yet) matter more than those of women prisoners, schoolgirls, disabled patients etc? Why does one matter but the others can just fucking lump it?
Disingenuous argument. Trans are second-class citizens. Most of what they want doesn't impact anyone else.

Give them that stuff - then give their feelings equal consideration with other people. As is fair.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter

"It's always been a problem so let's make it worse"

Great argument.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
How many times have I shown today that it does?
Not once in any meaningful way.

There are hundreds of thousands of them. There'll always be a handful of criminals. Your arguments are unconvincing.

They're about as convincing as the arguments about gays back in the 80's frankly. And even if I took them as valid enough to hold shit up for the law-abiding masses (which I both don't and will point out I'm using the word masses) then in the vast majority of cases a few procedural tweaks and your arguments disappear.

There'll always be a handful of outlying horrifying stories you can point at. That doesn't justify not making changes for the law-abiding majority.

Last edited:

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Not once in any meaningful way.
So we're back to girls being fucked over in sports not being a 'meaningful' harm. Fuck 'em. Cope.

We're back to abandoning the basic fundamental safeguarding principle of 'don't put male prisoners with female ones'. A principle which every civilised society has seen as obvious for centuries. And the women who will suffer aren't meaningful.

We're back to disabled women who would like to insist on getting their intimate care from someone without a cock not being meaningfully harmed.

No the real harm is to males who would like to sit on the other side of that equation.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I agree. I didn't put it in this thread :)

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Let me stop you there. Actual NHS records recording 'gender' and not sex? You realise that many diseases present totally differently depending on your sex. Not whether you have long hair and like pink. Your sex. That would fuck up statistical inferences from datasets and could lead to individuals getting a wholly inappropriate treatment. That's just medical madness for fuck all reason.

"Sorry Ms. We would have called you in for your prostate exam but apparently you're living your truth. Enjoy the cancer".

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
"Sorry Ms. We would have called you in for your prostate exam but apparently you're living your truth. Enjoy the cancer".
I'd be staggered if the NHS wasn't already collating way more information that would make this sort of thing a non-issue. But if they're not, then they're missing a trick for us all.

And again - solveable issue.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Not enough of a reason to deny self-identification to hundreds of thousands of people.

All you've got is niche solveable problems.
Sure. Here's the solution. Every patient gets to elect whether they require same-sex treatment or same-gender treatment with the default, if they can't provide consent, being same-sex. NHS trusts respect this and no one is called a transphobe. Is that OK?

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Prisons. Transexuals who have undergone full transition can go to women's prisons. People with cock and balls stay in men's prisons though they may be in a separate wing. Is that OK?

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Sports. It is never fair for people born male to compete against people born female. Particularly if they have been through male puberty. Trans people could have a separate category but trans identified males don't compete with females. It's not fair. Their feelings don't outweigh girls' feelings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom