Is this what society has come to?

Tom

I am a FH squatter
> " But they’ve been denied my blood because of the obligation to answer a question that can’t possibly be answered.’

He could have answered no. Imagine being so outraged at a question that you refuse to help save lives.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Yeah. It's a story sourced from the fail too.

Cunt should have just ticked "no" instead of looking really hard to find something to be OUTRAGED at.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Or the article rather than twatter so you can, you know, read about it:

The article is deeply misleading in implying that believing that mammals have two sexes somehow implies that unnecessary surgery should be performed on those whose sex organs don't fit one of the two 'typical' appearances.

For a start the person in the article is unquestionably male. Those people who advocate for acknowledging that people's sex is real and immutable would not be advocating for 'feminising' this person's genitalia. It doesn't make sense.

This is just what doctors did that we now think probably causes more harm than good. It doesn't mean that sex is not real, or a spectrum. Nothing of the sort.

Anyway, I was referring to the claim that Western science didn't believe there were two sexes until the 18th century which is just laughable. Check out Ancient Greek books on anatomy or literally anything for a refutation.

Ormorof

FH is my second home

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Of course no male would ever take advantage of self ID laws by going to all the trouble of saying “I am female.”

Wij

I am a FH squatter

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
I don’t agree with you politically on much but on this yes. Opting in to the rights of others makes laws meaningless.

Man: *tortures and kills dogs*
State: *attempts to prosecute for animal cruelty*
Man: Actually, I identify as a lion and we don’t prosecute lions for animal cruelty
State: ok, this checks out

Yep - Self ID seems a fantastic way to open up all sorts of cans of worms, from men in women's prisons, changing rooms and stuff like this.

It's also fairly noticeable that most of the issues seem to come from men wanting to be women, and trampling all over women's rights - again. That's why I usually leave the Self ID argument to women (or TERFs apparently) as it's then who are most affected. Even then there's a point where we'll all have to go "Isn't this a bit silly?".

I feel we're close to that point.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Yep - Self ID seems a fantastic way to open up all sorts of cans of worms, from men in women's prisons, changing rooms and stuff like this.

It's also fairly noticeable that most of the issues seem to come from men wanting to be women, and trampling all over women's rights - again. That's why I usually leave the Self ID argument to women (or TERFs apparently) as it's then who are most affected. Even then there's a point where we'll all have to go "Isn't this a bit silly?".

I feel we're close to that point.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Yeah, I struggle to give a shit about what happens to criminals. It's a problem with an easy solution, of course, but whatever.

What those 12 people definitely do is make it impossible for hundreds of thousands of people to put what they want on their passport. :rolleyes:

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Yeah, I struggle to give a shit about what happens to criminals. It's a problem with an easy solution, of course, but whatever.

What those 12 people definitely do is make it impossible for hundreds of thousands of people to put what they want on their passport. :rolleyes:

Let's be clear here, the prevailing argument on Freddyshouse isn't 'omg think of the women' it's 'omg I don't think trans is a thing, people are just making it up!!!'

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Let's be clear here, the prevailing argument on Freddyshouse isn't 'omg think of the women' it's 'omg I don't think trans is a thing, people are just making it up!!!'
Yep. I don't mind that argument either. Because the answer is "so what?"

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Yep. I don't mind that argument either. Because the answer is "so what?"

I'd buy the 'FINK ABOUT THE WOMEN' lots more if it was actually more of a concern, rather than rabid feminist groups spouting it, the same groups which the people here mocked prior to Transgate.

The reality is that it isn't much of a problem as is being made out; unisex single cubicle shower/toilet/changing rooms are becoming more and more of a thing (I think 'open' changing rooms have been pretty much wiped out by my local council)

Even that article didn't state how many of those 12 people 'reverted' back.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It shouldn't be 1. Are actual women, even ones who've committed crimes, there to pander to other people's hangups? If you insist on retaining a cock and balls and want to serve in a women's prison, go into isolation.
You don't want to go to prison - you're forcibly deposited there.

It's our problem to solve - not theirs. And I could bring up the obvious quote about telling the level of civilisation in a society by how it treats it's prisoners.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
You don't want to go to prison - you're forcibly deposited there.

It's our problem to solve - not theirs. And I could bring up the obvious quote about telling the level of civilisation in a society by how it treats it's prisoners.
Cock and Balls owners go to cock and balls prison. Happy now? Problem solved.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Cock and Balls owners go to cock and balls prison. Happy now? Problem solved.
Or trans prison? Or don't segregate prisoners - boys n girls do better together?

It'd cut down on the boy-boy bumming between otherwise heterosexual males.

Some might say the deprivation of liberty is cruel enough...

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Or trans prison? Or don't segregate prisoners - boys n girls do better together?

So you're going to build a prison for 12 people? Good luck with that. Or put the women in with the rapists where they can't leave. Well done.

Embattle

FH is my second home

We don't have enough standard prisons, I doubt we will be building prisons for flip floppers.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
So you're going to build a prison for 12 people? Good luck with that. Or put the women in with the rapists where they can't leave. Well done.
Define "prison" - there's all sorts of categories.

And maybe we could be trying rehabilitation? And who better to rehab with than people who aren't the general population.

All of this is bullshit. It's a tiny criminal problem - it's the "gays in the changing room" problem from the 80's. We don't treat a whole swathe of the population as "potentially criminal" because a tiny proportion of them are - and that's all this argument does.

It's not fair to the law-abiding penguins. Let them be penguins - the remaining arguments against giving them what they want are "niche" at best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom