Is this what society has come to?

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Caption says: Some women have penises. If you don’t like it you can suck my dick.

Not misogynistic at all.

Every time I see these Twitter links I sigh, it's amazing that a short form communications platform immediately makes me think "TL;DR"

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Safespace was more unlikely to me tbh

Job

Its well written, but I wouldnt want to her to write an instruction manual.

Its all a bit I would think badly about that if it wasnt not as bad as it could not be.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Weird how twitter floats the most outrageous ugly turds to the top.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
He was convicted by a court. Not twitter.
Yep. And the existence of absolute wankers is a thing. Has always been a thing.

Twitter makes the argument all about these outrageous outlier cases, rather than about reasonable, law abiding, nice people.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Yep. And the existence of absolute wankers is a thing. But twitter makes the argument about these outlier cases, rather than about reasonable, law abiding, nice people.
The existence men who want to break safeguarding restrictions for their own gratification is a fact of life.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I'll say it again: Arseholes and criminals exist and, yes, that is a fact of life.

This does not mean the vast majority of people are like that and is not an excuse for inaction.

Twitter is a broiling bubble of shit designed to provoke emotional reaction - otherwise people wouldn't use it.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I'll say it again: Arseholes and criminals exist and, yes, that is a fact of life.

This does not mean the vast majority of people are like that and is not an excuse for inaction.

Twitter is a broiling bubble of shit designed to provoke emotional reaction - otherwise people wouldn't use it.
No but it means safeguarding is always an important issue and should not be sacrificed.

DaGaffer

Ben Shapiro is a total cock but even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Ugh, total twat but...how many times on here have I said exactly the same thing? Pandering to a mental issue this way makes no sense.

Job

So you both agree with him...I'll try and get you some tickets.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Literally a whole piece about a twitter war there @Wij.

Not even twitter itself this time, but an article about stuff that some randoms argued about on twitter.

That makes @Job linking to the daily fail look like the Professor of Reasoned Debate at Logic University!

:)

Job

Trending on Twitter..that was the whole intention.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Now a gender insecure person who insists on you calling them they. I dont care if they call me they him she fuckwit (probably) or dickhead.

but they get upset and emotional when someone who doesnt know them well refers to them by the wrong pronoun.

My step daughter( was a they no a he, for the time being) was exactly like this. No space fo honest, indoctrinated responses

DaGaffer

Literally a whole piece about a twitter war there @Wij.

Not even twitter itself this time, but an article about stuff that some randoms argued about on twitter.

That makes @Job linking to the daily fail look like the Professor of Reasoned Debate at Logic University!

:)

The only logical endgame (if "not causing offence" is now a hanging offence) is gender-neutral pronouns for everyone. Fuck that.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
The only logical endgame (if "not causing offence" is now a hanging offence) is gender-neutral pronouns for everyone. Fuck that.
Meh.

Being serious - it's not something I can make myself feel anything about if I'm honest.

I guess my identity isn't bound up in how others see me at all (but I suspect I'm an extreme outlier). That comes with it's own problems when interacting with people, but my basic personality type is disagreeable so that's a problem for other people.

But people can refer to me however they like. If we all move to multiple gender neutral pronouns my reaction is likely to be one of eyebrow curling interest and a smile whilst I watch everyone work themselves into a tizz over something I find largely meaningless :)

DaGaffer

Meh.

Being serious - it's not something I can make myself feel anything about if I'm honest.

I guess my identity isn't bound up in how others see me at all (but I suspect I'm an extreme outlier). That comes with it's own problems when interacting with people, but my basic personality type is disagreeable so that's a problem for other people.

But people can refer to me however they like. If we all move to multiple gender neutral pronouns my reaction is likely to be one of eyebrow curling interest and a smile whilst I watch everyone work themselves into a tizz over something I find largely meaningless :)

Why would it be multiple gender neutral pronouns? The only way this bullshit can work logically is if we're all the same "It" because otherwise any response might cause offence owing to our lack of telepathy. This is the very opposite of diversity.

Maybe we all start wearing gender name tags.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom