Is this what society has come to?

Embattle

FH is my second home
I only really hate the use of Gender Fluid, I find it hard to figure out exactly why beyond it almost seeming like a fad.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
I identify as a pansexual triceratops and I am a victim discimations via attempted extinction. The Ice age was an alt-right conspiracy, I blame Trump! ;)

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Whats hilarious Scouse , is you'd be the first on the panel to compile an official list of sensible thoughts for humanity.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Whats hilarious Scouse , is you'd be the first on the panel to compile an official list of sensible thoughts for humanity.
Maybe. I wouldn't ban you from talking your swivel-eyed lunacy though - what you say is not much of a danger to society y'see.

It only takes seconds to realise you're full of shit :)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I have no idea what any of these people are talking about.
TERFblocker is an add on with a list of accounts to be muted because the people on those accounts are evil TERFs (trans exclusive radical feminists). It was created/curated by the Challoner family. You know the one with the Dad who raped and tortured a 10 year old girl in 2015 in the family home's attic / sex-torture dungeon whilst he wore little girl dresses and a nappy. The Mum called the 10 year old victim a lying little slut. The 'daughter' was vying for a top role in the green party. They were all involved in setting green party policy on gender issues and the home was the registered address of the Coventry green party. Might still be.

Anyway, back to TERFblocker. Amongst the people they put on the list for being evil transphobes are:
Caroline Lucas
Adele
Allison Moyet
Boy George

Can't understand why this isn't making more headlines.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Mail to the grauniad/independent/torygraph?
I'm sure they know about it but don't want to touch the story. It's not like the Greens Party is going to be elected so why risk the hassle of wrath from the easily outraged of all persuasions...

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I'm sure they know about it but don't want to touch the story. It's not like the Greens Party is going to be elected so why risk the hassle of wrath from the easily outraged of all persuasions...
I don't think that's "easy outrage" really, is it?

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I don't think that's "easy outrage" really, is it?
The papers have reported on the actual crime. The link to Green Party policy and agenda-setting and how hysterical and intolerant the self-id movement is is what they don't want to mention because there'll be a bunch of people saying the paper is transphobic for mentioning it.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
The papers have reported on the actual crime. The link to Green Party policy and agenda-setting and how hysterical and intolerant the self-id movement is is what they don't want to mention because there'll be a bunch of people saying the paper is transphobic for mentioning it.

Wouldn’t have thought that kind of thing would scare The Sun’s editors. Or The Daily Mail.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
First thing I read was that "Phil Hill" lurched into the same mistake loads of people make - confusing "gender" and "sex", so I stopped reading.

I don't think articles on such specific a subject are particularly helpful when not written from the scientific standpoint - so I had a quick look into whether Phil Hill has any qualifications that make him particularly knowledgeable (maybe a PhD or the likes?), rather than knee-jerk emotional on the subject.

Oh... :(

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Rising to the bait but that's bollocks.

She was born with 2 X chromosomes and ladybits. That makes her a girl.

Having short hair and male friends doesn't change that.

The whole sex != gender thing is just trying to change what words mean to what you want them to mean and enforcing sexist stereotypes that female = liking pink and male = liking beer and rugby. I can't believe that sexist claptrap like that passes for progressive these days.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Rising to the bait but that's bollocks.

Why?

These articles are so obviously made to target people with an issue with this kind stuff.

It's pond life journalism, the poor girl/guy/apache attack helicopter probably things this is the start of their amazing career, in reality it's MSN just thinking 'how many clicks can we get on this?!'

I mean, really.

It's like me posting Britain First stuff and genuinely getting wound up about it.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
A Phil is old enough to write for that shit excuse for a news blog I'm guessing it was a legal requirement for the Midwife/doctor to fill out the form as male/female. Think he forgot that the progressive train only left the station 5 mins ago :) honestly hope it derails as well, this shit is getting worse every month.

I get the felling they believe if they bombard us with this crap every day they will transform us to their hive mind.

Gwadien

this shit is getting worse every month.

Show me real life examples where it's had a massive detrimental effect on your life.

This is starting to turn into a @Job can you tell us why Sadiq Khan is bad please.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
I have no issue with Khan at all. Just being bombarded with this progressive nonsense on a daily basis. Just treating people with respect should be enough.

Gwadien

I have no issue with Khan at all. Just being bombarded with this progressive nonsense on a daily basis. Just treating people with respect should be enough.

But you're not.

You're finding these articles, and they're complete bullshit, they're created to trigger you so that you keep going on their website and keep making them money.

I really really really really really really really really really really find it hard to understand how you can't see that.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
But you're not.

You're finding these articles, and they're complete bullshit, they're created to trigger you so that you keep going on their website and keep making them money.

I really really really really really really really really really really find it hard to understand how you can't see that.
Problem is, you read one of these then get bombarded in your feeds by the same shit. Google something and its in you amazon, email and news feeds for the next month. I am aware it, find the mechanism interesting but not the content. Doesn't stop the fact that these idiots are intentionally creating more content on this to make out that it is the new norm. Kinda what I meant anyway. Yeah, your right, I saw and thought what a crock of shit (triggered).

Gwadien

Problem is, you read one of these then get bombarded in your feeds by the same shit. Google something and its in you amazon, email and news feeds for the next month. I am aware it, find the mechanism interesting but not the content. Doesn't stop the fact that these idiots are intentionally creating more content on this to make out that it is the new norm. Kinda what I meant anyway. Yeah, your right, I saw and thought what a crock of shit (triggered).

Yay!

Stop clicking on the links and you'll get less triggered.

Is this not the thing that the former Facebook dude was talking about? It's fucking up humanity because people's perception of reality is getting fucked over by algorithms.

DaGaffer

Show me real life examples where it's had a massive detrimental effect on your life.

This is starting to turn into a @Job can you tell us why Sadiq Khan is bad please.

The problem is that a teeny tiny minority are asking the whole of society to fix their psychological hang ups. I’m sorry if Phil’s predilection for walking like a geezer caused her mental health issues, but why is it anyone else’s fucking problem?

I’m not a billionaire rockstar with 24/7 coke and hookers on tap, how is that fair? I have to live with the trauma every day and I demand society fixes this travesty of genetics and fate.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
The problem is that a teeny tiny minority are asking the whole of society to fix their psychological hang ups. I’m sorry if Phil’s predilection for walking like a geezer caused her mental health issues, but why is it anyone else’s fucking problem?

I’m not a billionaire rockstar with 24/7 coke and hookers on tap, how is that fair? I have to live with the trauma every day and I demand society fixes this travesty of genetics and fate.
I don't disagree with what you're getting at, but there's room for maneuver to accomodate people. In the same way that everyone used to hate the gays, but now hates Job for hating the gays...

DaGaffer

I don't disagree with what you're getting at, but there's room for maneuver to accomodate people. In the same way that everyone used to hate the gays, but now hates Job for hating the gays...

There’s a line between accommodation and promotion. Being colour or sexuality-blind actually helps all of us; indulging people’s wish-fulfilment fantasies doesn’t.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom