Is this what society has come to?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Meh.

If banging on about sporting inequality (which I sympathise with) is what we're doing we're just sinking into trans-bashing really.

We know there's a problem there - but it doesn't discount the other, more important, issues...

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Meh.

If banging on about sporting inequality (which I sympathise with) is what we're doing we're just sinking into trans-bashing really.

We know there's a problem there - but it doesn't discount the other, more important, issues...
Buh?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
No it isn't. But we're not actually protecting womens sport - we're just harping on about the same thing tbh.

Was kinda hoping that something new was being brought to the thread, is all...

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Meh.

Does trans medication also remove every ounce of fucking shame from your body and also affect everyone who supports you if you take up a sport.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Well Semenya has ditched running and joined a womans football team who are fucking deelighted with the publicity and having a man on the team...the farce continues.

Job

Seriously..how many people do you know who would have the bear faced fucking cheek and front to blatantly cheat in full view with 95% of the observers thinking its a travesty, and stand there all smiles on the podium.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Intersex is a different issue. A difficult one but not the same. These people were born absolutely definitely male.

Job

No womb, fully functioning testes.

Also had a shed load of facial surgery recently to look more feminine...for obvious reasons.

Exioce

Part of the furniture
Semenya was born female or have missed something
Assigned female at birth due to "indeterminate genitalia", but more accurately classed as intersex.
As mentioned previously, testes, no womb or ovaries, XY chromosomes in every cell. But the most important thing here is the male levels of testosterone, which absolutely do give her an unbeatable performance advantage at sports.

Fun fact: Gold, Silver and Bronze at the Women's 800m final in Brazil 2016 were all won by intersex women with Caster's condition. Biological women were shut out of the podium entirely.

Exioce

Part of the furniture
The reason this is a women's sports issue is because it only takes an infinitesimally small fractional minority of men or intersex athletes to instantly crowd out women's sports. No biological woman would ever win anything ever again.
Represented graphically here:

Picture19.png

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Assigned female at birth due to "indeterminate genitalia", but more accurately classed as intersex.
As mentioned previously, testes, no womb or ovaries, XY chromosomes in every cell. But the most important thing here is the male levels of testosterone, which absolutely do give her an unbeatable performance advantage at sports.

Fun fact: Gold, Silver and Bronze at the Women's 800m final in Brazil 2016 were all won by intersex women with Caster's condition. Biological women were shut out of the podium entirely.
And the level of testosterone during puberty which builds a male bone and muscle structure regardless of subsequent levels of testosterone in adulthood.

Job

It hardly needs saying does it and the fact that its even a thing in sport shows the level of fear that surrounds the issue.
Im pretty sure someone could turn up dressed as a man for the womens 200m...sporting a full beard, sounding like Dog the Bounty Hunter...walk it, stand on the podium, neck a yard of ale and burp the anthem and anyone questioning it would be branded a Nazi.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
It hardly needs saying does it and the fact that its even a thing in sport shows the level of fear that surrounds the issue.
Im pretty sure someone could turn up dressed as a man for the womens 200m...sporting a full beard, sounding like Dog the Bounty Hunter...walk it, stand on the podium, neck a yard of ale and burp the anthem and anyone questioning it would be branded a Nazi.

The problem is that some people like to hijack genuine issues and pretend to give a shit about them (I thought arguing for other people that aren't yourself is a libtard thing to do?) When in reality those people are just looking to attack people rather than defend people.

You're that person BTW.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Personally, I think the recent chat about Sam Smith and his latest bout of narcissism is a terrible reflection on today's society. Not around what they want to call themselves - more the fact that he is still considered a serious artist after blatantly ripping off Tom Petty for Stay With Me.

Seriously, the same happened to Milli Vanilli and the rapey one who did Blurred Lines and we never heard from them again.

Job

The problem is that some people like to hijack genuine issues and pretend to give a shit about them (I thought arguing for other people that aren't yourself is a libtard thing to do?) When in reality those people are just looking to attack people rather than defend people.

You're that person BTW.
Clap clap

Beat around the bush and then blame the observer.

Job

Sunday Times

Stonewall are denying it on their website..which pretty well means its true..

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
And the next person to be cancelled will be.... *spins wheel*...... Gandhi?

View: https://twitter.com/NPR/status/1179427851105423363?s=19

Oh. Oh my word.

Hasn't he been considered a bit dodgy for a while now? There's the sleeping with young girls thing "testing his faith", the racism (at this point cant we just agree that everyone everywhere born before 1940 was/is racist and leave it at that?) and he's quite controversial on the caste system as well. But having said all that, the good still outweighs the bad

Job

He was turned into hero by the same bullshit liberal space cadets and then the establishment used it to their advantage.

Same as Mandella.
Mother Teresa
Jesus myth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom