Is freddies dead ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhana

Fledgling Freddie
liloe said:
The funny part is. I think FH is more active than the cluster tbh. I just logged in and there were 4!!! Hibs in the frontiers. In Albion nothing changed, Magon was being as useless as always and ran a trio to find the last active solo guy from the other 2 realms and kill them with mighty force, lol =)

err... you are posting 2:30 in the morning.. You know, people have work ect in the morning. You seriously expect 2-3 fg's running around at this hover or?

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Rhana said:
err... you are posting 2:30 in the morning.. You know, people have work ect in the morning. You seriously expect 2-3 fg's running around at this hover or?

yer, most other clusters have action around the clock from all three realms

fujjeh

Loyal Freddie
charmangle said:
Mate, I hope you count yourself to the category of people who just spew their vitreolic vial around them.

Basically I havent read any posts from you where your choice of wordings or jargong reveals that the post is meant as flamebait and not serious discussion. (Including this one ironically enough)

If you want to hear others opinions, you need to ask it, without at the same time insulting people.

As an answere to you your question, yes we need a forum like this, no we do not need people like you poisoning them with insults.

/Charmangle
you are so good with the words <3

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
there was a chance this thread might turn constructive...

but it's interesting to see everyone reading something entirely different to what was written by the other people.

Chinese whispers in written form - shouldn't happen but there ye go.

Locking this since yer all* a bunch of whiney flamers :p

* by "all" I mean "some" ;) and I've posted in this thread too :p so I'd fall into my sweeping generalisation.
For anyone with no grasp of irony feel free to PM me abuse so I can ban you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom