Banned
Serathule said:
Hahahahahahahahhahahaahahahaahahahhahhahahaha :kissit:

thankyourt5.jpg

For your shit fucking input.

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Muylaetrix said:
you make a thread, and get if you are lucky 1 out of 5 serious replies who allow for further debate and 4 out of 5 useless flames

You dont think you might get more serious answeres if you dropped the insulting attitude you use in your posts?

But towards the point of the thread, FH RvR-section has gotten alot less interresting threads, but I do think that is more because you drove away a heavy majority of those RvRers that actually were engaged enough in the game to discuss it on FH afterwards.

Most of the Zergers/Random players, use RvR as a small part of the game, and dont put enough interrest in it, to bother with reading or posting on specific forums about it.

/Charmangle

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Muylaetrix said:
it`s the attitude from the `competitive` players vs the `casual` players that is the source of my `whining`.

Its time you stopped perpetuating this now. Drop it, walk away from it, reform your world view, its getting oh so tired. Your looking like a crusader with nothing to crusade against. Go get your friends on here, do something positive and get some new blood in here and along the way drop you're preconceptions.

cmr

Banned
im off to a muslim forum to ask;

are you all suicide bombers or somthing?

WTF THERES A QUESTION MARK I WANT A DICUSSION!

this thread has hit its bullshit capacity now so may aswell post crap :(

m00 cow if your a nice guy irl!

:m00: :m00: :m00:

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Muylaetrix said:
to start a debate, unfortunately i don`t seem very good at that. i wanted a debate about the nature of a lot of the posting done here. to me it seems like a place to whine, yell and abuse and do a lot other stuff i am not happy to see in a place that is suposed to have a riendly atmosphere to debate and argument.

ofc i should be the place for debate and argument. but it stopped being that too much imho. it stopped being a forum for the players and became a playground for an ancient elite.

then again, a lot more people left than just the afore mentioned people adn that is regretable...

/irony on

flim !!! bring out the hammer of banzoring, this forum needs cleansing !

right

/irony of

yeah, i think somehow in the process the forum gotten a bit of track.

I agree to an extent, I really do but you labelling people as 'leet' who blatently aren't is bound to get them riled up. The equivalent insult would be to call you a 'noob' which you aren't as such.

The fact is, the FG community as such still feel angry about what happened. I hate the fact that I'm less active on cluster as the heretic was still the best class I've ever played in the game.

I am however more annoyed at the bias of the whole situation. The fact that you yourself said that you want the whole 'leaver' population to die irl; you were reported yet the posts were simply deleted (all references to your comments too)without a banning just backs this whole thing up. Whereas on the other side of things, people have been warned for simple posts nowhere even close to as nasty as the one you wrote.

This post also backs it up. You say people who left simply come back to spew poison which in itself is flamebait yet you want the flamebait to stop. One rule for some, another for everyonelse these days...

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Shike said:
There is this bandcamp who is allergic to all the horrible dreadful nasty evul LEET people.. who the fuck ever those now are.. I honestly dont know. Im starting to think they are lil green men with funny hats running around dragging some weird rumour to people who truly enjoy competative RVR.

Then we have another bandcamp that hate when that first bandcamp come and ruin their "fun" and their "experience" in RvR since they have never done anything in particular to ever hurt the first group. This bandcamp is quite vocal on forums sometimes and yell nasty things on FH!! but generally ingame, they are actually really nice, helpful and genuine people who helps the realm with raids and repairing doors and even getting wood and these evul nasty bastards have actually done this for years, all they get in return for beeing there, for assisting every single raidleader and do as those say they get a big FUCK YOU ASSHOLE in return from the first bandcamp.

funny as you represent it, i tend to agree on a lot of things.

a) the casuals don`t like the leet, because some of the leet are rather abusive towards the casuals for `interfering` in `their` game. this verbal abuse is imho the biggest problem that the casuals have with the competitive players. their (some that is) language, their (...) attitude.

b) the leet don`t like the casuals (unless they can farm the ones from the enemy realm) because they are competition for rp and do all sorts of horrible stuff like join in an ongoing fight, break irvr, run around with more than 8 and do all sorts of other stuff the leet don`t like.

the casuals don`t like the attitude of (some of the) competitive crowd.
the competitive crowd don`t like the ingame actions of the casuals.

from my pov ofc.

Everz

FH is my second home
Muylaetrix said:

a) the casuals don`t like the leet, because some of the leet are rather abusive towards the casuals for `interfering` in `their` game. this verbal abuse is imho the biggest problem that the casuals have with the competitive players. their (some that is) language, their (...) attitude.

b) the leet don`t like the casuals (unless they can farm the ones from the enemy realm) because they are competition for rp and do all sorts of horrible stuff like join in an ongoing fight, break irvr, run around with more than 8 and do all sorts of other stuff the leet don`t like.

from my pov ofc.

Well, you have one odd pov. As far as it see it, the minority of whining no life crap ruined this server, there werent many boundaries between leet/casual. Casual's can be annoying with there breaking of irvr, red is dead etc. Same as Leet can be annoying with the 'dont kill my kill, but i will add on yours tho majt". All in all it balances out tho, to me it doesnt seem like a big issue.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Genedril said:
If you want people to talk & get along drop the loaded comments, drop the 'you don't deserve to be here' attitudes (I've spent over 4 years on Hib/pryd) & stop behaving like a bunch of hormonal teenagers who think that they will impress their friends by being trying to be cool (pointer: If you're trying to be cool you're not) & giving someone else a load of hassle.

Many good points about how my condecending phrasing is not really the ideal opener for a discusion :/

And i ain`t no teenager trying to impress people, lol

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Muylaetrix said:
it would be foolish to asume that this is one definable `group`, just like the AC raiders are not 1 definable group with an agenda. it`s an attitude towards fellow players, across all 3 realms. i hate the attitude of `you are either part of the group, or you are walking RP, or you are competition for RP`.

if thats the case why not just say this? Why do you attach these attitudes to some sort of group that doesn't actually exist - if they existed you could define them but since you can't then what the fuck are you talking about Muly?

Like I said to Braken before - call a spade a spade. If it is attitude your on about then call it attitude. At least Bracken had the sense to clarify himself. Something you have yet to learn. Sorry but you started this looking a discussion, you did it by opening with an attack on a group you now admit don't really exist.

So why did you start this thread?

Is it any wonder people are responding the way they are?

Muylaetrix said:
fighting the same foe as a realm mate has nothing to do with respect or the lack of it imho. flaming a fellow player because he broke a unwriten rule of the game within the game is something that makes me puke.

I agree with you here - but this is a truism - most of us know and agree with this. There is no debate for me on this point. If you would have opened with this do you think there would have been many responses though?.

Muylaetrix said:
it`s the attitude from the `competitive` players vs the `casual` players that is the source of my `whining`.

See there you go again. The attitude has to be attached to a group. Why not drop it since you agreed you cannot define the group to begin with?

Muylaetrix said:
i think this thread illustrates my point well enough to a certain degree.

Now this is important Muly. What is your point with this thread?

Muylaetrix said:
maybe that is part of my statement and maybe i just don`t like the condecending flamers and the leet kids ? and where am i suposed to go for a DECENT debate and not a flame fest then ?

because Muly you do sound like your being hypocritical. One of the things FH is good for is smelling hypocrisy a mile off. Look at many of the flames and counter flames they highlight hypocrisy and they react to it.

Bible somewhere said:
“And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but perceivest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Muylaetrix said:

from my pov ofc.

ffs, these divisions clearcut divisions only exist in your head, and are ideas formed form perhaps a couple of bad in game experiences, and a minority of some posters on here. Never forget as well, what gets posted here, people often dont even believe themselves.

There is a flip side argument, FH had a large portion of people with a slant towards full group play in this section, perhaps it is you who should leave, and you who is the minority stirring up flame thread and antagonising people. Maybe the Albion PvE boards are best suited to some of the people here. :O

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Gahn said:
U sir are a mystery to me, u start a thread flaming 90% of peeps posting in the Forums and then ask where u can start a thread for a decent debate and u are amused u get nasty thing thrown at u?
Take an hint, start a thread without flaming your possible interlocutors and maybe u can achieve it. Fook me also for wasting my time explaining the obvious.

ok, that was obviously a badly phrased attempt to getting the job done, but in the mean time, some are at least doing more than just flaming and arediscussing player behaviour and stuff, which was more or less intend.

yeah, there had oozed too much flame bait in my original thread, soz for that to all.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
kirennia said:
I am however more annoyed at the bias of the whole situation. The fact that you yourself said that you want the whole 'leaver' population to die irl; you were reported yet the posts were simply deleted (all references to your comments too)without a banning just backs this whole thing up. Whereas on the other side of things, people have been warned for simple posts nowhere even close to as nasty as the one you wrote.

i vaguely remember writing such a post at 6 o clock in the morning bleeding drunk, in a very destructive and hatefull mood, 2 days after my dad died, yes, i am glad that thing got deleted, yes.

i apologize in shame for that one.

and you can`t say i didn`t get a few days of suspension or warning or whatever cause you woulnd`t know, know would you ?

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Eversmallx said:
Well, you have one odd pov. As far as it see it, the minority of whining no life crap ruined this server, there werent many boundaries between leet/casual. Casual's can be annoying with there breaking of irvr, red is dead etc. Same as Leet can be annoying with the 'dont kill my kill, but i will add on yours tho majt". All in all it balances out tho, to me it doesnt seem like a big issue.

very nice and abreviatedly put. some would not agree with the conclusion that it is not a big issue though.

Zede

Part of the furniture
See, its happening again. Expletives inc.

Absolutely no use trying to explain to Muly..for what the 100 time ?

You are narrow minded, utterly blinkered, ridiculously stupid excuse of a player.

Just fuck off from this game please, you out of EVERYONE who plays and posts here are the biggest single cause of pissing people off and tipping them over the edge to quit the server.

happy ?

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Muylaetrix said:

from my pov ofc.

What a load of cobblers.

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Cromcruaich said:
Its time you stopped perpetuating this now. Drop it, walk away from it, reform your world view, its getting oh so tired. Your looking like a crusader with nothing to crusade against. Go get your friends on here, do something positive and get some new blood in here and along the way drop you're preconceptions.

A crusader that won his in realm fight over 'SotG', or as Muylaetrix might have it:

Muylaetrix said:
flaming a fellow player because he broke a unwriten rule of the game within the game is something that makes me puke.

A crusader that has managed to make a vast number of people that didn't want to play in his playstyle (whether or not they accepted his was a valid style & he could do it if he wanted) leave the server.

A crusader that seems to have run out of anything else to crusade against other than people that have left a server that was/is 'theirs' as well.

He then starts a thread complaining that all of us who have left are basically cluttering up the forum & wonders why he gets no discussion.

As Shark & Crom have pointed out ways in which to start a discussion using non-prejudicial language.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Sharkith said:
if thats the case why not just say this? Why do you attach these attitudes to some sort of group that doesn't actually exist - if they existed you could define them but since you can't then what the fuck are you talking about Muly?

Like I said to Braken before - call a spade a spade. If it is attitude your on about then call it attitude. At least Bracken had the sense to clarify himself. Something you have yet to learn. Sorry but you started this looking a discussion, you did it by opening with an attack on a group you now admit don't really exist.

it is an attitude of a group of players. that group of players might be hard to define as a group, the attitude is not. i find most people with that attitude in the `competitive` camp, while i have no doubts that there are are people with that very attitude in the `casual` camp.

with group i mean `a selection of people` not a group/guild/alliance/camp/realm.

Sharkith said:
Now this is important Muly. What is your point with this thread?

people flame too much and use too much profanity, can`t we try to be more civilized ? that must be about it.

Sharkith said:
because Muly you do sound like your being hypocritical. One of the things FH is good for is smelling hypocrisy a mile off. Look at many of the flames and counter flames they highlight hypocrisy and they react to it.

hard to judge myself i guess, the reactions in this thread already made it clear to me that the original question was phrased in a much too agresive way, yeah.

Oh yes, and i am soo guilty of overgeneralizing and stuff, but at least i try not to trhow shit at indiviuals. but maybe that is just as bad, i don`t know.

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
cmr said:
And ofcourse its back to the old

"Im a nice guy because i add and zerg on everything and dont give a shit whether anyone else has fun but myself and my di bot"

and

"Your a wanker irl because you were/are a better player than me and even though you played fg vs fg rvr and didnt interfere in my type of rvr i still hate you! because you physically force me to click any post with the word agramon and then proceed to copy and paste my whine from my storage bank of whine while i wait for moc3 to come back up"

This is fucking funny imo have a rep:)

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Just when things were calming down Muy has to fucking shit stir. WTF is wrong with you these days?

There was a time when you were a decent guy but these days you are making the "casuals" the new "leet" with your constant, fucking dull comments.

Wind your neck in Muy because you come across as a tard.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Muylaetrix said:
i vaguely remember writing such a post at 6 o clock in the morning bleeding drunk, in a very destructive and hatefull mood, 2 days after my dad died, yes, i am glad that thing got deleted, yes.

i apologize in shame for that one.

and you can`t say i didn`t get a few days of suspension or warning or whatever cause you woulnd`t know, know would you ?

I'm sorry to hear that, I didn't know :( I guess this in an obscure way goes to show there is more involved in peoples intentions sometimes then is originally apparent. Could link it to the TT trigger event but that's been talked about enough now.

I saw you didn't get banned because the lil bit of info under your name was still a regular freddy :D

Muylaetrix said:

I think this is where your argument becomes flawed. Some people don't like other people. Some FGers don't like other FGers as some casuals don't like other casuals. It is you pigeonholing everyone saying THE casuals don't like THE leet which is all crap. There are as many 'leet' people in the casual crowd as there are in the FG scene; it's a bad usage of quotation to reference all FGs as leetists. In fact, most FGers are simply casual players who don't play that often but enjoy a different aspect of the game.

When in TT in albion, I played for 3 hours, 2 nights a week and as a FGer. That would in essence come under your catagory of 'leet' despite the fact I'm so unleet the irony isn't even that funny. I am simply enjoying another aspect of the game these days. Before in lod I played some 8 hours, 5 days a week in pve yet by your term of phrase, being a pver would then have made me me casual?

6hours is less casual then 40 hours?

Muylaetrix said:

from my pov ofc.

That's again, flawed. The 'leet' by which I presume you still mean the FG crowd, by no means don't like the casuals and to say that is silly. Most of my closer friends come from the casual crowd. The people who get on the 'leets' tits are the people who go around CALLING them leet in the first place and purposefully ruining their fights with malice.

I'm not talking about adding at a bridge, running in a zerg or taking keeps/towers. I'm talking about when asked politely to not add, respond saying 'FO, I'LL PLAY HOW I WANT, COC MATES!'. They're within their rights to do so and most people realise this but a polite request shouldn't be responded to like this. e.g. Horner...

Those who do this are a minority but THOSE are the ones which are disliked because they're rude and can't even respond decently when asked in a civilised manner. Not casual players, not Pvers, not FGers, just simple assholes which come from every path in the game.

When asked to help at a keep, I'd never dream of saying 'FO, I PAY MY SUBS!'...

Hope this is clear, am a lil tired atm so may be a bit jumbled :(

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
elbeek said:
Just when things were calming down Muy has to fucking shit stir. WTF is wrong with you these days?

True.
Why start everything again when it started to calm down?
It gives me a feeling that your just looking for some attention and that you love all those flame reply's.

If you didn't start about it again then its the best for everyone; no more whine about it from the people and mods don't have to read 20 pages and delete half of the posts! :p

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
I'm an old casual player but have secretly wanted to be a 'leet'.

Where can I join up please? :p

/bow

P.S. Its just a game - above everyhting else, remind yourselves that :)

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
kirennia said:
I think this is where your argument becomes flawed. Some people don't like other people. Some FGers don't like other FGers as some casuals don't like other casuals. It is you pigeonholing everyone saying THE casuals don't like THE leet which is all crap. There are as many 'leet' people in the casual crowd as there are in the FG scene; it's a bad usage of quotation to reference all FGs as leetists. In fact, most FGers are simply casual players who don't play that often but enjoy a different aspect of the game.
When in TT in albion, I played for 3 hours, 2 nights a week and as a FGer.
That would in essence come under your catagory of 'leet' despite the fact I'm so unleet the irony isn't even that funny. I am simply enjoying another aspect of the game these days. Before in lod I played some 8 hours, 5 days a week in pve yet by your term of phrase, being a pver would then have made me me casual?

6hours is less casual then 40 hours?

a very good point, very good. i got like too may days of played on muy to mention. by a few defenitions i would class at leet and not as casual. i`m lost for words actually how to describe what i want to say...

the terminology used is sometimes a bigger obstacle than what we are trying to say.

the thing i dislike is an attitude, yes.

kirennia said:
The 'leet' by which I presume you still mean the FG crowd, by no means don't like the casuals and to say that is silly. Most of my closer friends come from the casual crowd. The people who get on the 'leets' tits are the people who go around CALLING them leet in the first place and purposefully ruining their fights with malice.

kirennia said:
I'm not talking about adding at a bridge, running in a zerg or taking keeps/towers. I'm talking about when asked politely to not add, respond saying 'FO, I'LL PLAY HOW I WANT, COC MATES!'. They're within their rights to do so and most people realise this but a polite request shouldn't be responded to like this.

i guess i never asked someone in game not to do something (appart from not killing captains, but even then if they do, i don`t get upset) with as a result i never got told to ... as a reply.

also, for me, you can`t add on me, you can only help me (i never went as far as claiming a player purpously added on fights of me). one can`t leach of me i want to share all rp i earn with my realmmates. i`ll never hurl abuse at a player over something he DID ingame.

But we DO agree that it is the VERBAL agression, doesn`t matter from what side it comes, that is causing a lot of agravation i think ? And in general, people are NOT friendly when they remind you that they were having a `duel`. and yes, my pov might be onesided, but how many people have gotten verbal agression back after a pm to me ? or how many people did i send verbal agression to to start with ? ingame that is.

damn, dinner is ready...

later.

pip

Banned
Put the grats back on rvr ffs:twak: <sniggles> and Shike wtf every thread turns into Flames it's fh :p

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Muylaetrix said:
it is an attitude of a group of players. that group of players might be hard to define as a group, the attitude is not. i find most people with that attitude in the `competitive` camp, while i have no doubts that there are are people with that very attitude in the `casual` camp.

with group i mean `a selection of people` not a group/guild/alliance/camp/realm.

It would be smarter to leave it Muyl ;)

Muylaetrix said:
people flame too much and use too much profanity, can`t we try to be more civilized ? that must be about it.

I am sorry when I break into profanity its because I am exasporated and on a forum like this it sometimes is needed for the point to get accross.

Muylaetrix said:
hard to judge myself i guess, the reactions in this thread already made it clear to me that the original question was phrased in a much too agresive way, yeah.

Oh yes, and i am soo guilty of overgeneralizing and stuff, but at least i try not to trhow shit at indiviuals. but maybe that is just as bad, i don`t know.

It is as bad because the shit your throwing is meant to smell like roses. It is still shit Muyl.

If you want a debate by all means start one but try to start it by stating your claims free from any attack. Look at Requiel's post recently as a good example about how to get a positive discussion off the ground.

I mean you no ill Muly I am reacting to the silliness of trying to claim your holier than thou when you openly flame at the same time.

Muylaetrix said:
the terminology used is sometimes a bigger obstacle than what we are trying to say.

Indeed!

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
<bounces his forehead in the table>

bonk

bonk

bonk

bonk

bonk

There is no such thing as an attitude that you can place into a category anymore, that stopped to exist a long time ago, these days and last years many many FGdiehards have been regular casuals that wanted a go at something they thought looked fun and developed skills in FGrvr over time and well, nothing particular with these guys/gals at all tbh, they are just people as is anyone else that play DAoC.

These muppets shouting ADDING COCKSUCKER DIE I*L etc.. those should just be banned and done with, nobody likes them anyway, not the casuals, the roleplayers nor the FGplayers. Once have I heard someone shout something like this ingame. How many of these players exist? Really? 5? 6? And if someone shout something like this, report and GOA will deal with it, problem solved. End of story.

I think that what buggers u most is the attitude here Muy on FH (and if i read yer posts right it is), and well, Im guilty of using a really really disrespectful, foul and ugly language and thats something I do, I think you are a zerging shitplayer that cant do crap in FGrvr and muahaha, looksi! Nothing u can do about it!!! Feels good doesnt it? :) Thats the exact same shit I feel whenever I get added on by scout nr 1223213, when a FGfight get ruined by some wankers, or I get totally steamrolled by adding caster nr 932945327. You are powerless here, is it that, that bothers you? That you can be called something that offends you and nothing is done about it? No GOA here to ban? If you act like a zerging tool, I will call you a zerging tool and you cannot stop me, is that it? Is that the itch that you so desperately wanna scratch but cant? Ingame you can fuck me over royally within the CoC, here I can fuck you over and you cant do anything about it. I guess I can just say:

Im a nice guy irl and I dont even pay any subs to FH!

<I admit im harsch as hell here but.. I really dont think im so far off the truth actually>

censi

Can't get enough of FH
FH, like daoc, has slowly been conquered by lemons.

But theres one or two legends who remain and set standards in game and on FH.

A dieing breed of OverlordE's.... relentless with their quest to provide enlightenment to the lemons.

Even if only 1 lemonE emerges into the leet fraternity this season, then the OverlordE's mission was worthwhile.

As of yet no lemons have proven worthy, or more worrying even vaguely interested!!! This "could" be the reason why nothing decent really comes from daoc other than whine and negativity... theres nothing to aspire to.

:eek:

Rigga Mortice

Fledgling Freddie
Muylaetrix said:
flaming a fellow player because he broke a unwriten rule of the game within the game is something that makes me puke.

Funny that, working hard to get a fellow player banned because he broke an unwritten rule of the game within the game is something that makes me puke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom