Infils = 2 button class

B

behatch

nydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimpnydo the gimp

go zerg somewhere else tosser

P.S lol you are the worst zerg and fotm infil i have EVER seen newb

lol you /laugh at me after u zerg me,i do the same to you and u whine about it

fu idiot

K

knoll

yes i was in a hurry and made a misstake with the relic bonus should of course be +10% for mid and +-0% for albs.

and like i said its not scientific but thats how it looks most of the time. from now on ill try to log every fight.

or if some inf are willing to take part in testing im game will only prove my point :)

Z

ztyx

Originally posted by knoll
why do infs specc thrust i mean its the worst line there is and SB's got thrust resistant armour.
if u specc slash u out dmg SB's and got very nice styles ill tell u why infs specc the worst line for them, DF and why yes cause its a winning style otherwise they wouldnt specc thrust.

1. Dragon Fang
2. Weapon skill only half affected by Enervating poison
3. Not all enemies use thrust resistant armour
4. Infils got nice DEX
5. They beat equal sbs anyway :p

B

behatch

Originally posted by ztyx
1. Dragon Fang
2. Weapon skill only half affected to Enervating
4. Infils got nice DEX

6. there fotm

J

jox

Originally posted by ztyx
1. Dragon Fang
2. Weapon skill only half affected to Enervating
4. Infils got nice DEX

Yes!!!

And dont forget that with 2,5 Spc Pts they can easly go thrust 50 and get Dragonfang whitout giving anything up!

:ROFLMAO:

B

behatch

and with speccing thrust they are allowd to join the |wtfpwn| i pwn u with df zerg and gain loads of rp's and become uber and elite in 2-3 days of playing

with there high knowledge of zerging after these 2-3 days,they then decide its about time they created zergs and train the new i got PL'd by a necro and r stlong warder McWanneBecomeNewzergingArseHoleLikeNydo

Nydo u suck!

F

freeco

Originally posted by behatch
and with speccing thrust they are allowd to join the |wtfpwn| i pwn u with df zerg and gain loads of rp's and become uber and elite in 2-3 days of playing

with there high knowledge of zerging after these 2-3 days,they then decide its about time they created zergs and train the new i got PL'd by a necro and r stlong warder McWanneBecomeNewzergingArseHoleLikeNydo

Nydo u suck!

I dont have problems with the warder infils, dont have much problem with even RR'ed infils. Hi RR infils is a big problem, as they should be. Problem is the Dragonfang, because i want 1 too!

Dragonfang4tehwin!!1

B

behatch

Originally posted by freeco
I dont have problems with the warder infils, dont have much problem with even RR'ed infils. Hi RR infils is a big problem, as they should be. Problem is the Dragonfang, because i want 1 too!

Dragonfang4tehwin!!1

warders are a problem when they come 5+ at a time :rolleyes:

when there solo they get owned then make a zerg :D

lamers

B

BidAccount

Whiny whiny blah blah?

ffs you bunch of old witering women - get off the boards and play the damn game!

X

Xandax

Originally posted by donttouchpoopy
Whiny whiny blah blah?

ffs you bunch of old witering women - get off the boards and play the damn game!

Ever heard of multitasking ;)

Besides - I can fully run the forum at the same time as the game... have no buffbot account or anything else to take systemresources (except winamp :D)

B

BidAccount

Originally posted by Xandax
Ever heard of multitasking ;)

Besides - I can fully run the forum at the same time as the game... have no buffbot account or anything else to take systemresources (except winamp :D)

So you normally play the game whilst downloading pRon?

X

Xandax

Capeble of running the forum with game = downloading pRon.

Ehhh ... nice deduction skills. :rolleyes:

B

BidAccount

Originally posted by Xandax
Capeble of running the forum with game = downloading pRon.

Ehhh ... nice deduction skills. :rolleyes:

Ya would if ya could....

B

behatch

Originally posted by donttouchpoopy
Whiny whiny blah blah?

just because you were one of the warders imo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom