Imo

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
We should ask GoA to take the 3 new artis from 1.70 and bring them into patch 1.69.

We should also ask them to avoid the rest of NF until it's properly beta tested by the Americans. Mass zerg RvR can be fun at times, but not 24:7 thank you!

[Edit: re-wrote to make more sense]

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Asty said:
This is where the plan fails m8
I'm sorry, what are you on about? Living in the past? GOA seems to have been very responsive of late, just witness the new generation of GMs who are even active on FH.

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Doubt it'll happen, I know the feeling though. I've got one of the 1.70 ones in my template. Still I wish people would stop running around screaming "Hotfix! Hotfix!!" the amount of Hotfixing peope want GOA to do it'd probably be quicker if they were just left alone and allowed to get on with translating the full patch :D

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
the final version of 1.70 is pretty stable - 1.71 brings in some faster xping and attempts to balance dominating realms/improve populations.

Be nice if we get 1.70 for a month or so though ;)

I wanna feel overpowered for a change :p

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
the final version of 1.70 is pretty stable - 1.71 brings in some faster xping and attempts to balance dominating realms/improve populations.

Be nice if we get 1.70 for a month or so though ;)

I wanna feel overpowered for a change :p

sry u need more smite help to be that :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom