Thid won't die, imo.

Zdeath

Banned
I don't think Thid will die, just hold on.

Wait till christmas is over, and we are in 2006, most people will come back after hitting 50, or get bored of DS raids.

Just don't quit! :touch:

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Zdeath said:

Wait till christmas is over, and we are in 2006, most people will come back after hitting 50, or get bored of DS raids.

Think most have gone to classic

Heartless^

Fledgling Freddie
yeah most ppl have gone Classic :eek6:

PdqMezzin <FSR>:mad:
Pdqruthlesss <FSR>
PdqDefensive <FSR>

Kalidur

Fledgling Freddie
but really why would anyone wanna play thid on excal/pryd where its crammed with either buffed stealthers or vamps.

on the classic server at least the buffed stealthers aint there in there uber OP mode, yeah they still got vamps to deal with but i think the classic thid is gonna be much better.

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
Solo on classic will be even worse than on excal.
Since all soloers will be unbuffed they will get creamed by vamps, WLs and dous ect with a buffer.

So the only difference will be instead of a few soloers with no buffbot, it will not be all soloers with no buffbot. But they will still get creamed by duos, trios, groups ect + solo vamps will be uber and a WL that can instacast DoT, killing unbuffed easy.

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
Thid? lol dont think its the only thing to worry about.

13 pm cet 400 players on Pryd/Excal 1800 on the classic server ...they'll come back imo though, I think its just the "oh we got a new joy" syndrome then find out they'd rather go play with thier fully ToA RR8 char that they've been working on for years :)

Kalidur

Fledgling Freddie
Baldrian said:
Solo on classic will be even worse than on excal.
Since all soloers will be unbuffed they will get creamed by vamps, WLs and dous ect with a buffer.

We get creamed by vamps and warlocks regardless of the buffs and which servers version of thid we play in, just that now we wont have to face buffed stealthers around every other corner aswell.

Vamps aint too bad once you meet them in the later BG's, my reaver or pally (unbuffed) never really had much trouble with them and i've read that friars wipe the floor with them aswell, not to mention the melee tic will really shine on the classic server aswell.

On another note i never saw this game as a solo game, so now that in the classic you cant really have a BB any more people will have to group, from my experiance with albs we have clerics, friars and tics that can buff us, tics are also fairly popular in the BG's making most alb groups having at least some buffs.

Dorimor1

Banned
Zdeath said:

Tbh Thid is better off without alot of people...

Zdeath

Banned
Dorimor1 said:
Tbh Thid is better off without alot of people...

I agree, but I also think that /who thid and getting a 1 match isn't an idea of a 'better life without the rog-zerg'

On hib' now btw.

Dorimor1

Banned
Well tbh after classic Thid has been better had less zerg and more duels its been way better, lets hope it stays like this but with a little more enemies.

kaizez

Fledgling Freddie
thid has been dead whenever i have been on :(

so i rolled a cleric or new server and for everyone being low lvl still could not get a group.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom