If I were to roll US

Aerendur

Fledgling Freddie
Me and kivik are nearly ready to try our minstrel + reaver duo. Soon we'll be able to report on that, so far it seems to be getting quite interesting. Trouble is that with the still upcoming changes to all sorts of melee lines, nothing is set in stone just yet. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

bufferer

Fledgling Freddie
well tbh cleric and friar bg wen i used to duo with lykkelig used to kill lots was gr8 fun

Gaino

Fledgling Freddie
hero/bard is ok to hehe tried it myself (was spear hero), first run oooh nice wl/valk duo, mess in, insta pwn wl, chase valk for 10 mins or so (hate its frigs) untill he gave up and sat down haha

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
Lots of choices, what about bard/champ dou? That any good?
Only good if the bard is played well. But then it can kill almost anything - bard keeps casters interrupted, champ slams and then knocks stuff down before timer is over. In a duo like this you might wanna go for alot of MoPain. At least i did when i did this with Akagi a while back.
Alot of toys: Mezz, Demezz, Slam, Debuffs, ST, BoV, Zephyr, BG/BL ML(depends on playstyle) and so on.

Tried it: Can work out great, not with alot of inc adds all the time, damage is about the same as your warrior 2H so will always take a few hits to get em down.

To many choices tbh lol. How about a Mincer and a HO Polearmsman. :D

Rather go Polearmsman and Paladin. Now when the pala got celerity, you will be able to fuck any enemy up with the pole damage + celerity speed. Also you can both go for BG so you can help each other when needed, and both got shitloads of AF and hitpoints.
Seen this duo once, rocked bigtime!

Another duo which i've been doing the last couple of days on Temair is either Warrior+Aug healer, this tho, is most useful with healer hiding under bridge or such while warrior kills groups on top.
Also been trying some Warden + VW duo - celerity dmg r0x, and VW's are just OP as it is. So this duo really got potential too and i really think that if it's played right it can kill shitloads.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Pole arms and pala seems a fun choice. Think i would try that if i find a dou partner and sort myself out with US dl's etc. :D

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
well tbh cleric and friar bg wen i used to duo with lykkelig used to kill lots was gr8 fun

that worked well until u met more than 1 enemy.
Obviously Brad want to try a duo that can take out even numbers or more.

Ckiller

Loyal Freddie
Pally+reaver is a nasty duo from alb side... prob more nasty than pally+polearms....

brad

Fledgling Freddie

Sure right. :D Im not totally sure on whats US servers are like primetime. Most people say if it's read it's dead which hey i don't mind, just makes surviving at low rr a tad abit harder as you never get a brake. :D

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Paccer+shaman is prolly the most fun duo I've played... You simply never die. And can slowly but safe grind your enemies down. (Though I've run into friars with HoT, and they simply can't be killed if they have the correct RA's and enough power pots :<)

Theurg+cleric is the most OP thing I've played. Loads of interupting, good nukes, speed. And a cleric is pretty much essential in a caster-duo imo. Else one of you will end up dead and it's booring. With the cleric, if you get jumped by 4 stealthers, the caster will prolly die, but PR, instas, buff-while-being-attacked and then throw in a MoC single large heal, can work you miracles. Survivability is the key!

Minstrel+inf = a load of fun. Esp if you have a duo partner to play with so you learn to play like a team. Vent is a must, atleast in the start. And it'll improve so much after some teamwork has been set.

In any realm, if I had to play visual tank duo, I'd choose something with speed. Running around without it is booring and useless, and you'll get ganked alot. All speed classes are great duo partners, for pretty much any tank imo.

Skald/thane is <3 though :D
Pala/arms is also alot of fun. Hand the pala BG and make sure he has a shitload of hps, shieldspec and AF, and you can kill most things. Problem is thanes/valks with slam, but I guess the near future will kill those rakna-spammer :D

prodical

Fledgling Freddie

you'd be talking about an eld/chanter duo , eld/druid duo , eld/bard duo. orelse or for warden/champ, champ/bard. the eld setups can be quiet fun :D

brad

Fledgling Freddie
mincer/infil sounds a fun dou, though id prefer to be the infil.

Lightning reactions. :D

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Got SoS, AM2, IP2 on my mincer. Add to that FZ, PS, insta stun, mezz, speed, dd's for interupting several enemies etc, and you have an ace little duo with loads and loads of survivability ;)

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Got SoS, AM2, IP2 on my mincer. Add to that FZ, PS, insta stun, mezz, speed, dd's for interupting several enemies etc, and you have an ace little duo with loads and loads of survivability ;)

Just need to get a mincer and a BB. Hiola/weedolina make a mincer!!

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Just need to get back to the UK now and sort everything out. :p

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
just roll devon/alb and make something that can duo with the heretic i will roll soonish (i hope) there. Molested is already there and has lv 49bb .. and rr6 infil (and may as well roll a visual for a trio).

Hiolo

One of Freddy's beloved
i am level 43 on bb and necro so next week i hope il be level 50 on them :D

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved

If u can get AM3,thats gonna be fuken ace. Higher RR probably but sill :)

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
If u can get AM3,thats gonna be fuken ace. Higher RR probably but sill :)

Yeah, I've just not found it to be worth the pts yet. It's generally enough with AM2 to make them realize they're wasting their time and they attack me instead. And most of the time where AM3 could be needed we'd still die. It wouldn't be enough.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, I've just not found it to be worth the pts yet. It's generally enough with AM2 to make them realize they're wasting their time and they attack me instead. And most of the time where AM3 could be needed we'd still die. It wouldn't be enough.

It's because your not leet like me arethir, now rep me!!

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
It's because your not leet like me arethir, now rep me!!

Leet people need AM3? I'm proud not to be leet then!

And hey, want a rep? Then post something funny, like mid having all of albs' keeps and relics on the warmap! (Gotta atleast try man!)

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Leet people need AM3? I'm proud not to be leet then!

And hey, want a rep? Then post something funny, like mid having all of albs' keeps and relics on the warmap! (Gotta atleast try man!)

No AM at all muppet. :D Just passives. :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
yeah, but "how" fun is it to sige towers all day :m00:

there is no towers on pve server :> only keeps.

to get rp on a pve server you do the following:

1. Get "Glowing Dreaded Seals" or "Sanguine Dreaded Seals" (same thing just sanguine comes in larger stacks) - 3600 rp per seal or like 4500 with full rp bonus :p they drop from DF mobs in agramon and yellow+ mobs in labyrinth (you also get larger stacks from keep bosses that are annoying to kill due to them power tapping, mezzing, self ressing, calling xx purple adds, nuking etc.

as manish pointed out tho it does get boring after awhile as you can imagine :/ at first i really enjoyed the server because the keep bosses were actually still quite hard despite them just being mobs, once we'd killed them all tho and knew how to effortlessly i lost interest :p i still goto the server now and again just for a mess around tho.

Edit: oh and the relic keeps are also very fun ;> unique named mobs there that are indeed hard (Especially the huge bitch that spawns 1 red/purple add for every person in the BG and hits like a frate train... we ended up with 200 red/purple adds one day ^^)

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
That mincer player really has to get used to dying alot thought :p

Eh, with FZ, PS, SoS, IP, insta stun and an inf being able to help him out with anything on him... He's got a load of survivability imo :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom