If I were to roll US

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Make that infi a battlemaster and you have a BGd mincer

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Make that infi a battlemaster and you have a BGd mincer

I like this evil idea :D Would work awesome in the start. Not so much when the enemies have met you a couple of times and gotten used to it. But still :)

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
I like this evil idea :D Would work awesome in the start. Not so much when the enemies have met you a couple of times and gotten used to it. But still :)

Well it is great vs multiple opponents. Just make sure you got no dot procs on the infi :p

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Well it is great vs multiple opponents. Just make sure you got no dot procs on the infi :p

Who would use dot procs on an inf? Besides those with gov ofc..!

Omni procs ftw! I'm loving mine :D

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Who would use dot procs on an inf? Besides those with gov ofc..!

Omni procs ftw! I'm loving mine :D

actually gov was the thing i had in mind but i just used a generic term to include all things ;)

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Well, with the ammount of instas, traps, dd's and shizzle in the game atm, and the large ammount probably incoming, I think it would work nice in the start, but once people get used to you... Depending how much you play ofc :) Anyhow it sounds like a neat idea. Atleast for a starter to get rr5 or so maybe...

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Eh, with FZ, PS, SoS, IP, insta stun and an inf being able to help him out with anything on him... He's got a load of survivability imo :D

Also crap stealth,low hp and zero defence outside that stun :p any stealther will see him miles ago so he will be such pa bait.

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Also crap stealth,low hp and zero defence outside that stun :p any stealther will see him miles ago so he will be such pa bait.

Yes. Bait is the word.

Anyhow. I've played some duos. Not alot, but some. It sure is an OP duo, and it sure is alot of fun. Also remember with Spymaster you get grp stealth (giving mincer same stealth as inf!), Lookout (mincer sit down, inf can see stealthers from long range), and more fun! So whatever way you decide to go, there's alot of fun in it :)

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
"Bard+VWer"

Gets my vote. I used to duo with pims (decent bard, I don't suppose anyone here remembers him tho) with my VW. This was before all the VW style buffs, but even back then it worked very well. Now I'd Imagine you'd just tear things up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom