I thought I was resitting an exam tonight, but I fail and fail an fail :eek:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Oh what a world we live in when a test score of 60% is acceptable *adjusts monocle*

Oh f*ck i'm turning into a Scouse Lamp hybrid....

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
it IS about bullshit no one cares about irl: FCO-IM modeling language; a ML that is database oriented and guarantees optimal normal form databases with the least amount of tables. All well and good, but ffs getting to onv using it is painful as fuck :(

TdC

Oh what a world we live in when a test score of 60% is acceptable *adjusts monocle*

Oh f*ck i'm turning into a Scouse Lamp hybrid....
55% is the minimum passing score. my scores have hovered around the 40% mark this semester due to me being destructive and poorly motivated. I scored 94% on an exam I managed to get in the groove for.

TdC

scored 65% for the second resit, so pass. only two results left to go. damn that pass feels good 0o
passing scores to date: 60%, 94%, 65%. scores not yet back: 2. scores still out: 3. so, optimistically I have 5 passing scores with 3 still out. realistically...fuck knows :)

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Well done teeds keep up with the pace and you will finish soon!

Wish my results come out that quick. I wrote in December and have to wait till February!

TdC

Cheers dude. This result I got today was from an exam I took on the 11th of Dec iirc.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Failed the MIB test. I didn't think of pulling the table over to me. I've never resat the test but I keep having these blackouts.

TdC

scored 65% for the second resit, so pass. only two results left to go. damn that pass feels good 0o
passing scores to date: 60%, 94%, 65%. scores not yet back: 2. scores still out: 3. so, optimistically I have 5 passing scores with 3 still out. realistically...fuck knows :)

I scored 75% for SQL2, which basically means my answers were perfect, since I only completed 3 of 4 questions and the lecturer is a real stickler for proper form and logic. this means I currently average SQL programming at 85% with just the case study left to be marked. For the modeling half of the semester I average 63% for ERM model exam and case study, with the other modeling language case and exam still pending. Now it's just final case study combining everything and I may actually pass this damn semester from hell. hooo boy 0o

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
TdC said:
wooooot scored 75% for the hated FCO-IM modeling exam! all the exams are passed!!!
About bloody time! :eek:
Just kidding, congratulations dude!!!!! :D

TdC

Ok more results: I've passed the database programming half of the semester by scoring 70% on the case study. This means I've averaged 80% total for that half.

The other half of the semester has rejected the case study (yet again) and wants it do be different (again) although what he wants changed is what he told us to ignore last time (hey-ho). So no passing grade on that half yet.

The final case study has been rejected (yay) as we've carefully crafted the database to not allow certain things (as per our business requirements) which the lecturer doesn't agree with (Him: your BR's are wrong! US: how do you know? Him: I don't care!). Now to change everything and resubmit.

TdC

mwahaha! just a friendly reminder that I'm a filthy nazi at heart :D

TdC

aaaaand the results are back! 60% for FCO-IM case study...so I complete the semester with 80% for database programming and 70% for information system modeling

FUCK YEAH

all I have to do now is pass the overall case study, and that lecturer is fucking beezlebub incarnate, I shit you not :(

TdC

tomorrow morning is the final presentation. tomorrow afternoon I may well be passed out on the hooch while a cheap hooker steals my wallet. maybe!

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Hehu. I will start my pre-Uni swedish/english studies soon. Swedish rhetorics/argumental studies and English book reports. Preparing by reading through the Swedish educational book (also, years and years of argumentation on FH have me prepared for this) and some classic Crime and Punishment.

TdC

unless I flip out and kill a lecturer I will have passed this semester with two 80% scores and a 70%

fffuuuuu what a hell road this was 0o *cries*

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I still keep thinking to myself that you are failing these tests on a daily basis due to the name of this thread xD

TdC

yesterday I rewarded myself with a bag of crisps, a bottle of wine and several hours of Diablo III :D

TdC

in some ways, yes, but not in all ways :)

TdC

although that is a fairly accurate description of my sex life in this case you're incorrect :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom