I thought I was resitting an exam tonight, but I fail and fail an fail :eek:

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
haha since I magically have nothing to do but program a proxy server and a load balancer in C# for the coming 5 months I am going to play some more DIII :D

TdC

it's over: I had formal notice that I have officially past the semester. 2x 80% and 70% scored to pass. woot, go me :D

TdC

remember the exam that I kept failing and failing? I got my score back today: 74%. 5th time I went up for it. Holy shit sweet victory 0o

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
remember the exam that I kept failing and failing? I got my score back today: 74%. 5th time I went up for it. Holy shit sweet victory 0o
Well done for posting on facebook first :eek:

TdC

the lack of stress is riding me like a bitch now 0o my whole body hurts and the snot-faucet that is my nose has developed a leak pfff 0o

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Only just seen this, Well done dude (y)

TdC

cheers dude. resluts were officially published yesterday. 76% ftw! I now have all the study credits needed to go up for my finals.

TdC

I was wondering if anyone would notice :-D

Lakih

Resident Freddy
76% after 5 tries does not instill a lot of confidence... you're not in the medical field are you (a load balancer is clearly medical talk for your spine or heels and a proxy server is obviously the temp. worker in the cafeteria)?

Oh, and grats :)

TdC

zomg according to the school I only have to do my final thesis and they might give me a bachelor diploma in exchange. erm...woot?

given how much time I have put in, and how stressed I have become the diploma better clean my house and suck my cock every morning or I'm not thinking it's a fair deal tbh :eek:

TdC

although in typical form it's now possible that my final thing on which my thesis is based will not go through at workies. politics man, politics. :-/

TdC

lol so the man has decided and now my project becomes a department and I get extra minions. and I get to do the thesis. all at once. erm...yay?

TdC

two minions, a pencil, an empty cubicle. only one may live!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom