I thought I was resitting an exam tonight, but I fail and fail an fail :eek:

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I have not had to do a resit in....ooh...18 years. It's about use cases, domain models, sequence diagrams, that kind of malarkey. Also, I had to force the lecturer to allow me in to the resit, even though I am fully entitled. Bugger doesn't like me :-/

What's the worst exam you ever did? The one that really made you pull the FFFFUUUUUUUUU face?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
It's been 18 years since my last exam so...umm...some random biology thing? No wait, that teacher was hot. Swedish! Yeah, swedish exams sucked....or was that swedish -girls- suck...

Tom

I am a FH squatter
What's the worst exam you ever did? The one that really made you pull the FFFFUUUUUUUUU face?

BTEC HND Control Systems. Completely pointless addition of knowledge to my brain. No wonder I skipped my final exams in preference for work experience.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I have not had to do a resit in....ooh...18 years. It's about use cases, domain models, sequence diagrams, that kind of malarkey. Also, I had to force the lecturer to allow me in to the resit, even though I am fully entitled. Bugger doesn't like me :-/

Hated my accountancy exams at Uni, but the only exam I ever had to resit was a Maths paper on my engineering HNC that just wrecked my head. High order Integration. I barely scraped through the second time and to this day I have no idea how I managed it because my brains were leaking out of my ears all the way through the exam. I fucking loathe calculus. Maths has always been my weakest subject (God knows why I decided to go into engineering originally), although compared to the rest of my family I'm Sheldon Cooper.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
GOOD LUCK BABY BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 xoxooxoxox

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Sociology AS level paper.

Nothing of what we'd been taught was remotely relevant to the paper we received. I spent 5 minutes in there, walked out without writing anything.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Stats162. That whole module still gives me nightmares.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
On the other hand I *loved* my History & Theory of Film exam, a 3 hour beast that I absolutely smashed out the park at uni and got a 93 on. Somehow when I chose the key revision points I chose *everything* that appeared on the paper and nothing else. Staff were surprised at such a high mark, particularly since there were lots of dates and names to remember.

Gwadien

My first year at college was great, I got really high marks in Sociology, mainly because the teacher was a awesome Marxist guy that ranted all the time, 2nd year, he got da boot, so we had some sub who was shit and consequently did shit!

Gwadien

Your teacher was Scouse?
Hahah, to be completely honest, when I started college, and hearing this guy go on, then coming home and read Scouse going on, I did think they were the same person :p

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Good luck teedles! Make sure you empty the sack so you are not distracted by any potential female resitters....

TdC

waaay ahead of you dude. also...I study information technology. there are women, but they do tend to look like shaved wookies. if you're lucky. they do not arouse me.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
out of 50 new students on the IT degree course this year at uni one was a girl, and she transfered to Media on their 2nd day!

oh and my worst exam was Calculus last spring, I sat and blankly stared at the paper without a clue what to write, got 0/30

which is stupid because i know how to differentiate and integrate and thats basically what its all about!

mooSe_

FH is my second home
I always listen to hardcore and tell myself I'm awesome and super smart to psych myself up before exams, so when I walk into the room I think I'm the fucking boss of whatever subject the exam is on. Even if I don't know shit then my arrogance usually lasts long enough to write enough to get a pass. Usually I do some revision too though so it's np.

I once had to resit AS Theory of Knowledge because I did tactical revision that backfired pretty badly.

Cyradix

FH is my second home
When I was getting my IT degree we had 2 hours of accounting each week. Even before the exam started he asked me what I was going to do the next year. Evil bastard!
I still had long hair (just over shoulder length) back then and he hated long hair. He said it showed lack of respect to show up to his exam with long hair.
Needless to say... I failed...

TdC

OH MAN I AM SO STUPID

I forgot to sign up for the resit, so I turn up at school and there is nobody there. They're trying to get me in to the full time students resit on Monday.

FFS! :eek:

Yaka

Part of the furniture
you prolly wont be able to slap your self, can i slap you instead?:p

TdC

STOP LAUGHING AT MY PAIN AND STUPIDITY

slapping me costs money! also...there's a line!

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
1342083972850.gif

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
the teacher was a awesome Marxist guy that ranted all the time

Your teacher was Scouse?

:D ...

Edit: My worst was A-Level Chemistry. I'd got right proper pissed with a mate thinking the exam was two days hence, not the very next morning at 9am.

Got in at 3:30am. Bed about 5ish. Did the exam pissed. Promptly failed.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Worst exam? Christ, going back a few years lol. Without a doubt: GCSE Biology. I fecking hated biology. Bloody osmosis, photosynthesis, frog noses, weasel ears, and how many sausages a human can fit into a large colon without vomiting pancreatic semen.

Gwadien

Worst exam? Christ, going back a few years lol. Without a doubt: GCSE Biology. I fecking hated biology. Bloody osmosis, photosynthesis, frog noses, weasel ears, and how many sausages a human can fit into a large colon without vomiting pancreatic semen.
You did GCSEs!??!? I thought you were a O-Level

It's funny, in 20 years time, when I say I did GCSEs all the youts will be like OMFG NO WAY, HOW OLD ARE YOU LOL

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
I'm pretty sure in 20 years time they'll say you're old anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom