Hugmeh-Lust For Power The Movie

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Fatload BoysDoCry said:
You were there roughly 2 hours, and there were a few people around until it built up at DC because you were camping the bridge. After a while you got zerged at the bridge and 10 minutes later you were back, as for your group how many below rr7 were there? 1? maybe 2?.

Just another hypocrite who feeds me rps on a daily basis :)

That wasn't bridge camping, that was cock hunting. I told them to go to Soho but they insisted the biggest cocks were at DC. We found you so... :p

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
swords said:
That wasn't bridge camping, that was cock hunting. I told them to go to Soho but they insisted the biggest cocks were at DC. We found you so... :p

I would believe you, but Hugmeh hasn't left IRC in 3-4 years, so i know thats a lie :(

Punishment

Resident Freddy
U really should have used the clip where i one shot u after fighting an inf @ beno :D

Jewel of the Dreadstalker 2000 range dd ftw ;)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
resist urge to turn an RVR video post into a shit slinging contest fellas.

Litmus

Resident Freddy
all just duels ZzzZ its like me makeing a movie on my ns dueling randoms in ligen

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Very nice movie...

Reason to why I post is, work on your damn Hamstring - Leaper - (Rib Seperation) combo, it hurts seeing hamstring, hamstring, hamstring, hamstring sometimes.

SvMontrey

Fledgling Freddie
Awesom Movie megam8 stlongest Sb atm on Cluster I believe by far.. :p
Nice music selected for each duel i can say
and I wish was more fights with other classses too even those where fast ones against slow block -parry-evade duels playing with chances of evading or blocking the last hit to win!
Last comment ...such farmbot 1xx plats show off

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
Solari said:
Very nice movie...

Reason to why I post is, work on your damn Hamstring - Leaper - (Rib Seperation) combo, it hurts seeing hamstring, hamstring, hamstring, hamstring sometimes.

just because many commented on this i ll say that if u notice the styles that i m using in the movie... when i evade and get a hamstring in then the next style is hamstring with a leaper backup and when i get a leaper in its a hamstring with an rs backup.the reason for that is that since i dont have any after evade stun i <3 the def bonus i get from hamstring hence why i chain evade when i get hamstring in , then when i dont evade its leaper/rs/ripper , not to mention how hard it is to get that chain in vs high rr shield tanks , if u see the movie carefully u ll see what i m saying :p thats the way it works for me and ofc others might have different opinions but vs tanks that i cant prolly outlast because of ip/moose or whatever i love to evade a lot :p

illu

Part of the furniture
*Spoilers*

Hmmmmmm. Not sure really what to say. Nice quality, Nice editing, Nice fights, but it isn't really a stealther vid as such. It's really just a duel vid.

The best bits were the escape after killing yogurtina, and killing theodon/sacre (how many times does his scalars proc?!!). The fights that went to the line were great, but I think the whole essence of stealther vids was missed out on.

A stealther vid to me should be a range of clips, perhaps a couple of duels, but mainly you jumping people or people jumping on you. Funny escapes, killing lots of casters and archers, fighting multiple opponents - that kind of thing. The CS line is only ever going to dish out damage, but almost all the fights will be the same because there is no stun, so a lot of fights are samey.

You are a great SB, give next vid with plenty of multi-enemy action, kill Horner, kill Fatload and his friends, kill tanks but jump them, kill casters with ML9 pets, jump off towers, off keeps, in keeps, on bridges, in trees etc etc. Kill the known high RR NS's, Rangers, Infils.

Don't let this put you off making a second vid though :>

Looking forward to the next one :)

Oli - Illu

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
Hehe 6months old clip of me in it :D
1st movie ive been in on my NS

Everz

FH is my second home
your avg movie with good editing, to many 1v1's

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
I feel like a parrot
But yeah, too many duels, it was almost like watching someone play Tekken

They are ok to watch if you are a visable class, but 99% of the fun of stealther vids is the excitement of jumping someone or being jumped.

Was very nice quality though and well edited
I hope the next one is more of an assassin vid if you know what I mean.

Konstantin

Fledgling Freddie
Lethul said:
idd, Farek is a notorious zerger
yes blame farek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ps:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ore whats he´s crying name is ;P
Liked the movie!nothing like easymode censi and co....Xd

Arid|Disci

Fledgling Freddie
I liked it mr hairy :)
fighting high rrs all the time etc. ! atleast I prefer duels with high rrs than raping some randoms with jump, but mebbe that's just my opinion.

And I understand why u were scared to fight me, after I two shot u with hero and 3 shot u with merc...

xD <3

Konstantin

Fledgling Freddie
the Movie is wery nice and wery well´d played , tho i cant se why stealthers should win vs heavy tanks as mr.rox do... imo stealther shouldent have a chanse vs heavy tanks...but thats just me :)
anyway the movie was wery nice and the fight where GOOD.

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

EiNsI

Fledgling Freddie
Wee capping my 10mb at 1900kb/s ;)))) bredband2 for the roxxor ;)

duact

Fledgling Freddie
guess you are not man enough to have a hugmeh vs thepwnerer duel in it so cba to dl ;/

Lorfo

Loyal Freddie
Didn't like it at all. Went through half of it with 2x speed, then quit.
It's not that exciting to watch 2 ppl spam anytime against each others and only win coz of char.

Napshot

Fledgling Freddie
nice movie... some smooth editing <3.... some nice fights etc

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
Konstantin said:
the Movie is wery nice and wery well´d played , tho i cant se why stealthers should win vs heavy tanks as mr.rox do... imo stealther shouldent have a chanse vs heavy tanks...but thats just me :)
anyway the movie was wery nice and the fight where GOOD.

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:
viper3
and tanks in vid dosnt use ip/warguard etc, just nova moosing ones.

So u need to bee like rr9+ and have viper3 as a assasin to beat a good tank IF he dosnt dump.

whitelights

Fledgling Freddie
hmmm how can i...

Can someone tell me how i can see this movies ?
It opens in windows media player but the extention seems wrong or something ?
What is this torrent thing , do i need to download something first ?
:worthy:

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
GrIrcSpammer said:
just because many commented on this i ll say that if u notice the styles that i m using in the movie... when i evade and get a hamstring in then the next style is hamstring with a leaper backup and when i get a leaper in its a hamstring with an rs backup.the reason for that is that since i dont have any after evade stun i <3 the def bonus i get from hamstring hence why i chain evade when i get hamstring in , then when i dont evade its leaper/rs/ripper , not to mention how hard it is to get that chain in vs high rr shield tanks , if u see the movie carefully u ll see what i m saying :p thats the way it works for me and ofc others might have different opinions but vs tanks that i cant prolly outlast because of ip/moose or whatever i love to evade a lot :p

But I see you do hamstring, hamstring, hamstring hamstring on some of those shield tanks, why not hamstring, leaper and then hamstring, hamstring, hamstring?

Maril

Fledgling Freddie
It's a nice movie compared to the rest of them. Style and strafing usage was not very impressive though so the fights were determined more or less by being high RR /character attributes rather than the actual player skills.

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
Solari said:
But I see you do hamstring, hamstring, hamstring hamstring on some of those shield tanks, why not hamstring, leaper and then hamstring, hamstring, hamstring?

a shield tanks defence isnt easy to get thrue so he get hamstring in but get leaper blocked/parried etc

Maril

Fledgling Freddie
Oboy said:
a shield tanks defence isnt easy to get thrue so he get hamstring in but get leaper blocked/parried etc

If he get hamstring in the leaper would have landed as well. Just forgets to follow up styles in the chain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom