PA`ing a stealthed rr6 NS with 3 buttchums using mezz
venom and then getting the hell out of there, now thats
how a stealther vid should be :D I can only take a certain
amount of " unstyled, unstyled, evade style, unstyled "
Still wubb jo tho:fluffle: must be hard on u that u never
beat me :sex:

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
I can host it on one of my spare dedis, if someone uploads it to some http only where I can get in.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
I liked it. Good to see such a good player come up with the goods like that, very impressive to watch.

But what did it for me was the editing, fantastic as usual Septy :)

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Jarahl said:
roflcopter, Fatload talking about zerging - Now thats fucking classic

d/l'ing for sure!

Difference is Fatload fails to give a fuck.

I admire tht ^^

pip

Banned
Prob the best sb movie ever imo, you fight theoden not using pa:) and a lot more and won:worthy: Prob took some of the best scalps in the game:) enjoyed it loads can't wait for the rest of em:)

tazzbe

Fledgling Freddie
Very well made...

Would luve to see more challenging battles tho...kinda had the feeling you would win each fight after the first 2 or 3 (gets boring...and sure you don't win 100% of the fights).

Besides that nice editing...and intro etc

Looking forward to next one...and maybe see one of my toons passing by too (for some reason i'm never in anyones movie hehe) ;)

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
tazzbe said:
Very well made...

Would luve to see more challenging battles tho...kinda had the feeling you would win each fight after the first 2 or 3 (gets boring...and sure you don't win 100% of the fights).

Besides that nice editing...and intro etc

Looking forward to next one...and maybe see one of my toons passing by too (for some reason i'm never in anyones movie hehe) ;)

The thing is in the video hes fighting most of the time rr8+ alot of them were a challenge

pip

Banned
Lethul said:
idd, Farek is a notorious zerger
Think i seen him in it mate, well caught the back of his head,had to many friends with him :(

tazzbe

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe i used the wrong word...

I mean i get the feeling he will win in most cases...of course no one wants to make a "i got owned 100 times in 10 min" video (i would rox at making that btw). But it wouldn't hurt to show some fights where he gets beaten by person x or y also a couple of times.

Small comment...luved to watch it besides that (one of the best i've seen in editing).

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Elkie said:
The thing is in the video hes fighting most of the time rr8+ alot of them were a challenge

He should do em unbuffed then! xD

Aurores

One of Freddy's beloved
Im used to getting borred when im watching stealther movies but you made a really nice movie tbh :) well played <3

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
very impressive movie, nice to see stealthers killing visuals.. i rarely see anything like that when im playing pally :flame: anyway, nice editing, could be better music, and a bit less "organized duels" next time, but deffinately looking forward to it.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Beside's it beeing just another stealther vid, its pro editted by sept and shows how powerfull an sb really can be when played right (mebbe even more powerfull if you'd finish some certain chains :p).

I liked it you hairy g(r)eek! :fluffle:

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
MaditioN said:
worst piece of shit ive ever seen

edit: 2mb/s <3

was quite ok movie, wouldve wanned to see more funny stuffs, like pa'ing a caster in fg and run away etc :p

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
nice movie mate, though with stealther movies i would rather see the sneaking about, attacks from stealth etc.

Will help seed a little later on.

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
Jarahl said:
roflcopter, Fatload talking about zerging - Now thats fucking classic

d/l'ing for sure!

Clearly i'm pointing out the hypocricy in his comment and the fact him and his high RR alb group were chain killing solo people in Emain with no other groups about.

Everyone else managed to get the point, you didn't......i guess this special achievement deserves a congratulations.

Gratz

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
Fatload BoysDoCry said:
Clearly i'm pointing out the hypocricy in his comment and the fact him and his high RR alb group were chain killing solo people in Emain with no other groups about.

Everyone else managed to get the point, you didn't......i guess this special achievement deserves a congratulations.

Gratz

it was hardly a high rr group and i logged on my merc and made it because 20 mins ago there were like 30-40 people in dc zerging and adding all the soloers.
and not like i could give a flying fuck about what u think u re just 1000 rps with two legs and this is the last time i ll bother talking to you so i hope i made myself clear rpcow :D

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
GrIrcSpammer said:
it was hardly a high rr group and i logged on my merc and made it because 20 mins ago there were like 30-40 people in dc zerging and adding all the soloers.
and not like i could give a flying fuck about what u think u re just 1000 rps with two legs and this is the last time i ll bother talking to you so i hope i made myself clear rpcow :D

You were there roughly 2 hours, and there were a few people around until it built up at DC because you were camping the bridge. After a while you got zerged at the bridge and 10 minutes later you were back, as for your group how many below rr7 were there? 1? maybe 2?.

Just another hypocrite who feeds me rps on a daily basis :)

pip

Banned
Fatload BoysDoCry said:
You were there roughly 2 hours, and there were a few people around until it built up at DC because you were camping the bridge. After a while you got zerged at the bridge and 10 minutes later you were back, as for your group how many below rr7 were there? 1? maybe 2?.

No ya roll and stfu:)

Septina

Part of the furniture
Fatload BoysDoCry said:

nonono, feeds you and whatever group/person you add on rps.
Leeching and adding to rr7 and whining on an fg killing soloers.

<insert random mastercard quote>

Wonder who's the hypocrit. :p

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
Septina said:
nonono, feeds you and whatever group/person you add on rps.
Leeching and adding to rr7 and whining on an fg killing soloers.

<insert random mastercard quote>

Wonder who's the hypocrit. :p

Go read my post, saves me making you look stupid. Cheers :fluffle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom