Hugmeh-Lust For Power The Movie

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Aiteal said:
What's a halfogre cabalist? :p
I've seen shar mentalists, but never a halfogre cabalist.
Must be a short movie.

Zorbacab :D

Half Ogre Cabalist

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
Ok I just watched it and the edit was really nice!
Well defi mate I liked the movie, good fights in it. No doubt that your an awsome Shadowblade and that you kill all the good stealthers out there.
However next time when you do a movie don't put so many duel fights in it even if it is vs good people, I really missed some fights where you got jumped or you jump them, some multiple action 2vs1 or getting adds while fighting 1vs1 etc ;)

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
Aiteal said:
What's a halfogre cabalist? :p
I've seen shar mentalists, but never a halfogre cabalist.
Must be a short movie.

absolutely r0gstar in 1 class :p

just saying that yes, movie jumping rr2 people in oceanus armor and making titles like rr2L4 AVALONIAN PALADIN called Arthur etc or something like that is a tad silly, while on the other hand you get here a slightly different pov of sb, after all, we have seen all in sb movies, imo it's nice change to see from the duel pov, and plx no more sb movies with the "olol you got PAed with my 2h 666 spd weapon for 30k dmg ^^ "

AmeinoN

One of Freddy's beloved
nice movie :)

P.s. Re psile afou den katalavainoun ta ZWA ti paizei me to Hamstring kai oute tha katalavoune epidi einai ALVANOI, e vgazeis kai to movie tous kaneis kai MAGES tha vriskw kanena sb sto mellon me ton merc kai adi na feugei MONOXITO tha klanei sto evade LOL :D

Sorin

Banned
AmeinoN said:
nice movie :)

P.s. Re psile afou den katalavainoun ta ZWA ti paizei me to Hamstring kai oute tha katalavoune epidi einai ALVANOI, e vgazeis kai to movie tous kaneis kai MAGES tha vriskw kanena sb sto mellon me ton merc kai adi na feugei MONOXITO tha klanei sto evade LOL :D

yeah, and i like the way the firetrucks walk on the heads in the sky, it all seem very stupid to crawl into a cow from the top of it.

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
thx for the feedback everyone ! I ll do my best in my second moveh :p

Alhanna

Fledgling Freddie
Download finished. Took a week to get.

Nice music but I have most of them so please next time can you post what music you have in the background and then I can judge if I need to start the download in future :p

GrIrcSpammer said:

I think you should try and think out of a theme. That will help you alot, so that the movie is like a littl story and everything that happends init is linked to it.
I said some pages ago that I agreed with illu, though I couldnt really put my own words to describe what i thougth was wrong.
Really think the theme makes or breaks a movie a solo small scale movie. Since often the most fun part about soloing is everything around it, the atmosphere, and the situation, wich really only the one behind will feel, but when making a movie you can really emphesize it.
Ah well hope u make another one was stlong playage and editing :)

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
GrIrcSpammer said:
Little bit of advice,Dont make the movie 95% set duels like the 1st was.
I find it very boring.What i like about stealther movies is ppl roaming around,finding some1 in stealth and fight.

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
still didnt get this one, d3f1 to give nontorrent link that doesnt time out at 65% :(

Powerslave

Fledgling Freddie
strong movie showing greek skillz ;)

allthough I would rather see some stealth fights with pa-bs, the duels are rly strong, and its obvious that defi's templates are so imba that he can pwn rr10 tanks :p

gj megam8

Dawn

Fledgling Freddie
giagia, den mou aresei o papous. kala paidi mou fae mono tis patates

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
d3f1 r0x

he once asked me to marry him but I had to turn it down cause I was already in a relationship :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom