How ironic.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
My mother just came in here with a hoover and I asked if she could wait for an hour or so, maybe do some other rooms first or something. Naturally she flipped out and said that when I get married I shouldn't treat my wife like I treat her, ushering her away because it's an inconvenience. She also moaned at me because the other day she forgot to pick me up from school, because she was doing lots of work and I sent a text asking where she was and that this was the worst day that she could do this to me.
Sound a pretty awful son, don't I?
The irony comes in when I tell you that the reason it was an inconvenience because I was helping my girlfriend with homework on msn, and that it was the worst day she could do it to me because I needed to get home quick so I could meet her.
But I just sit here quietly. Awful son, but I might make a good husband.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Shut the fuck up and be grateful you have a mum... honestly, she's your mum, show some respect..

In the end you know she loves you and that's all you need to realise to endure the whining and nasty behaviour.

Woggles

Fledgling Freddie
you tell ya mum you was helping ya girlfriend or just tell her too fuck off for an hour or so?

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
Shut the fuck up and be grateful you have a mum... honestly, she's your mum, show some respect..

In the end you know she loves you and that's all you need to realise to endure the whining and nasty behaviour.
I am enduring it. Please, I do insist on reading my post being a prerequisite to replying to it.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
I am enduring it. Please, I do insist on reading my post being a prerequisite to replying to it.

I read your post, but I couldn't be bothered to write any more than you really need to know ;p

just dont whine

yes im a hypocrit, but still

dont whine at your parents -_-

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
parents can be annoying, i got a job application through today and its pretty harsh stuff, told my dad they were nazi's and he has a go at me for being racist. hm.

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
my mum is trying to add me on msn, but i press cancel, so she emails me. bah

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Keep your own room clean and tidy then she wont need to invade it when your are helping your girlfriend with her homework :)

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Dillinja said:
Mums are good for 2 things.

Cooking & Cleaning.

You forgot 'screaming in agony to bring you into the world'.

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
just put enuff stuff over ur floor so that she can't possibly hoover.

also you can start an empty mug/beer can collection so that soon the smell means she never bothers you in there again.

pez

Can't get enough of FH
k9awya said:
ffs why do you hate us so much jupitus!

read it really quickly and its Brynn ;)

btw why shuold it make a difference to your mum that she interrupted you while you were trying to get laid?

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
My mother just came in here with a hoover and I asked if she could wait for an hour or so, maybe do some other rooms first or something. Naturally she flipped out and said that when I get married I shouldn't treat my wife like I treat her, ushering her away because it's an inconvenience. She also moaned at me because the other day she forgot to pick me up from school, because she was doing lots of work and I sent a text asking where she was and that this was the worst day that she could do this to me.
Sound a pretty awful son, don't I?
The irony comes in when I tell you that the reason it was an inconvenience because I was helping my girlfriend with homework on msn, and that it was the worst day she could do it to me because I needed to get home quick so I could meet her.
But I just sit here quietly. Awful son, but I might make a good husband.

ROFL, u must be joking...

Can't clean your own room?

Can't get yourself home from school?

Spoiled brat.

Lets hope yer mum lives next door to u when u decide to leave the nest.

Driwen

Fledgling Freddie
Phule_Gubben said:
Can't get yourself home from school?

uhm I dont know how far Lox's school is from his home, but it is actually possible that he cant get home by himself (as he is still a minor and cant drive and maybe biking home is to dangerous and there is no bus?).

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
pez said:
read it really quickly and its Brynn ;)

I dont get it :p, could it be my sig?

Lox just spread some rotting meat carcasses over your room :p Least your mum isn't as bad as mine, mine used to root thru my school bag to see if i had any homework to do that i just wasnt going to do. That pissed me off so i shouted at her :p

My dad is well funny, nite before last i was on my pc and he was going to bed and i heard him walk along the corridor then a loud "thud" on my door. He stuck his head round my door and said "oh thought i had another step to reach your door" lol.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
Biking dangerous? :D

Depends where you live. ;)

Biking in big cities, like london, is about as much fun as pulling out your own teeth. :/

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
k9awya said:
ffs why do you hate us so much jupitus!

I don't!! I have some crazy paternal love for all you young FH users :) I was offering genuine advice!! Hardly fair that us generalites can't post in eOT without feeling like total outsiders, eh? ;)

If I really hated you all I'd have put inverted commas around the helping the girlfriend with her homework bit :p

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:

i completely agree.. :(

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Sissyfoo said:
Depends where you live. ;)

Biking in big cities, like london, is about as much fun as pulling out your own teeth. :/

Okay I guess that's true :D

Everyone uses bikes here, going to school by bus is very rare :p

up until uni's anyway

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Jupitus said:
Hardly fair that us generalites can't post in eOT without feeling like total outsiders, eh? ;)

~tries not to choke on the irony~ :p

VF, dunno what the drivers are like in err...your country (sorry, can't remember where you live) but in england they are impatient and aggressive bastardos! Everytime I cycled to work when I lived in London I thought I was going to end up squished underneath some asian rudeboy and his frickin' nova. :-o I gave up and settled to being squished in the smelly underground. :/

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Sissyfoo said:

VF, dunno what the drivers are like in err...your country (sorry, can't remember where you live) but in england they are impatient and aggressive bastardos! Everytime I cycled to work when I lived in London I thought I was going to end up squished underneath some asian rudeboy and his frickin' nova. :-o I gave up and settled to being squished in the smelly underground. :/

Drivers aren't too agressive here, and besides on most places we have special lanes for bike users :p

fietspad.jpg

pez

Can't get enough of FH
holland reminds me of teletubby land :x

missedagain

Fledgling Freddie
god look at that pic how loverly it is
in uk we sort of do have cycle lanes its the pavement where ppl yell at u to ride on the road no body loves cyclists here

and lox take 2 mins out of your hetic life and apoligize to yer mum it doest hurt :)

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Sissyfoo said:

I'm glad my good-humoured wit wasn't lost on everyone :p

Bellona

Banned
you sound a little spoiled lox :p

i dont think my mom cleaned on my room after i were 13-14, and i always helped around the house, now im living on my own, best damn thing i ever did was move away :D
not that i dont love my family, its just nice to have your own place, but i guess its a little different in Denmark regarding getting an apartment near a uni etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom