How ironic.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Is it only the english teenagers that go through a faze of 'oh my god, i hate my muuuum!' (a la Kevin)? :p

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Sissyfoo said:
Is it only the english teenagers that go through a faze of 'oh my god, i hate my muuuum!' (a la Kevin)? :p

No :p

Differs from person to person really :p

Sub

Fledgling Freddie
lol, you make it sound as though every mum should be worshipped. so not the case. i live with my dad cos of something my mum did a while back, i'm not going in to deteails, mainly because your just people on a forum, and im not discussing my private life with you.

i don't particularly like my mum, and i doubt she likes me, does that make me a bad person?

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
It's amazing that people have warped this thing so much it doesn't even remotely resemble what I posted about.

Here's the handy Loxleyhood guide to posting in a thread:
Step 1: Read the post.
Step 2: Think, using your brain. If this is not an option, try sitting on a bag of rotton watermelons and embrace your future.
Step 3: Using step 1 + 2, try and make a rational reply.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Here's the Handy Vodkafairy's guide to not being an arse:
1- Respect your parents
2- Don't use extremely vague and useless irony to boost your postcount and bore other people.
3- Stop acting like the arrogant and spoilt prick you really are.

gg showing off mr 'i aer teh correct spelling mastar and j00 suxx0rs at comprehending tekstz'

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
1- I do
2- If it bores you so much don't post in it, we wont miss you. Irony is naturally vague.
3- Thanks for the example of irony.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
1- I do
2- If it bores you so much don't post in it, we wont miss you. Irony is naturally vague.
3- Thanks for the example of irony.

lol

You can call yourself 'we' already? Who's the Queen now?

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
If I was using the royal we it would be 'We' not 'we'.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
If I was using the royal we it would be 'We' not 'we'.

rofl

hf spamming the forums and collecting negative attention which you clearly appreciate

off ingame.. bb ;)

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
I like it when people run out of things to say, panic, say, lol, rofl, lmao or what have you then just run away.

And as for spamming, well, I'm not the one with his name next to every forum's most recent post. :rolleyes:

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
I like it when people run out of things to say, panic, say, lol, rofl, lmao or what have you then just run away.

And as for spamming, well, I'm not the one with his name next to every forum's most recent post. :rolleyes:

Actually, I noticed it was past 5 pm so I could play daoc a bit which I prefer over arguing over useless things with you. Sorry if you want my attention hunneh ;x

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
How ironic... lox acting like an idiot...

......... oh wait, no irony there.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Jeez, these examples of irony are just rolling in today.

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
Loxleyhood said:
then just run away

posting on a forum is like the last important thing to do in anyones life, this isnt irc, its the normal thing to post on a forum and then close the page.. mayb e check it later after a few more people have posted..

come on you have been on the forums quite a while surely the real concept of them has set in yet? they are not meant for 2 people to constantly post at one and other.

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
in response to him going to play daoc? its clear as day what you meant, dont try to look smart by repeating "metaphor" (believe it or not we all know what it means)

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
More irony: K9 saying the forums aren't for posting duels and then starting one...

Drummer

Fledgling Freddie
i like my room messy , picking up my clothes from the floor is much nicer then from the closet

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
Loxleyhood said:
More irony: K9 saying the forums aren't for posting duels and then starting one...

i reply to anything i feel i want to, the fact you keep replying makes this a "duel"

as always its you, so just shut up

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
you have got to understand just waving away your mum because it wasnt convienient for her to clean a room at that time would piss her off, she isnt there just to answer to you whims, get a grip. Maybe when you are a bit older and have your own house you will understand how sucky house work is. You could of said, i am busy right now mum but if you leave the hover there i will hover the room for you.
I didnt really get on with my mum when i lived with her but now i live 150 odd miles away i miss it sometimes, its a pain in the arse to run a house/pay bills/do shopping etc.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
lol, seeing how much he cares about spelling and stuff, calling him misunderstood is a very evul insult to him xD

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Moo said:
just put enuff stuff over ur floor so that she can't possibly hoover.

also you can start an empty mug/beer can collection so that soon the smell means she never bothers you in there again.

ahhh heres some1 who knows what hes talking about, i do that, now i got meh room to meh self :D

:cheers:

<chokes on 2 hundred year old fermented coffee> teh does an half smell tho

:(

Dukat

Resident Freddy
what the heck are u lot on about?

Stop picking on lox ffs, stop and read the last few pages, i challenge you to find a point in any of ur posts (other than lox and sisyfoo and a few others).

:eek7:

Lox was saying in the begining thread how he didnt see why his mom had a go at him, the thread title is 'how ironic', and that is because its ironic that hes getting told off for somthing that he didnt have a huge amount of control over, so leave the hell off him with all this crap about 'respekt yo mama'. :eek:

where did lox say he didnt respect his mum?

and tbh vodka, wtf are you on about? seems like u are guilty of half the things u accuse lox of, as he said, your pretty damn easy to provoke for someone who doesnt mean what they post. :m00:

if ur going to reply, make a point. (if u need help see lox's guide on the previous page)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
So, im like, supposed to mean the stuff I type here? And I actually have to make a point?

You gotta be joking :p

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Vodkafairy said:
So, im like, supposed to mean the stuff I type here? And I actually have to make a point?

You gotta be joking :p

damn, you know your right, i was joking :cheers:

enigma

Fledgling Freddie
For fucks sake, none of you posters here know anything about Loxleyhoods life and relationship with his mom other than what he has posted here. You talk like you're commanding him to sing praises to his mom all day long even though he perhaps was slightly irritated about his mom. Can you honestly say that you have NEVER answered(or not answered) any of your parents ONCE in a moment of annoyance(or wished you did)? If you shut up about everything that upsets you, you're carrying alot of dead weight.

It doesn't have to mean that someone doesn't respect some other person if they're not patting them on the back 24/7.

If that's what you have to do to get respect(or show it) something's wrong, there's always a balance.

Unquestionable worshipping, pff. Sounds like some cult.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom