How ironic.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
enigma said:
For fucks sake, none of you posters here know anything about Loxleyhoods life and relationship with his mom other than what he has posted here. You talk like you're commanding him to sing praises to his mom all day long even though he perhaps was slightly irritated about his mom. Can you honestly say that you have NEVER answered(or not answered) any of your parents ONCE in a moment of annoyance(or wished you did)? If you shut up about everything that upsets you, you're carrying alot of dead weight.

It doesn't have to mean that someone doesn't respect some other person if they're not patting them on the back 24/7.

If that's what you have to do to get respect(or show it) something's wrong, there's always a balance.

Unquestionable worshipping, pff. Sounds like some cult.

<cries> im sorry!

i dont know if that was aimed at me but it sound threatening and spookeh

enigma

Fledgling Freddie
Dukat said:
<cries> im sorry!

i dont know if that was aimed at me but it sound threatening and spookeh

Wasn't directed at any specific individual. What matters is if the people it could apply to soaked it up.

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
enigma said:
For fucks sake, none of you posters here know anything about Loxleyhoods life and relationship with his mom other than what he has posted here. You talk like you're commanding him to sing praises to his mom all day long even though he perhaps was slightly irritated about his mom. Can you honestly say that you have NEVER answered(or not answered) any of your parents ONCE in a moment of annoyance(or wished you did)? If you shut up about everything that upsets you, you're carrying alot of dead weight.

It doesn't have to mean that someone doesn't respect some other person if they're not patting them on the back 24/7.

If that's what you have to do to get respect(or show it) something's wrong, there's always a balance.

Unquestionable worshipping, pff. Sounds like some cult.

SHUT UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPpppp yea

Dukat

Resident Freddy
enigma said:
Wasn't directed at any specific individual. What matters is if the people it could apply to soaked it up.

k9awya said:
SHUT UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPpppp yea

hm... would a sudden change of case class as 'soaked it up' ? :D

enigma

Fledgling Freddie
K9's case hasn't got to do with soaking things like that up though, he's just bored. ;)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
enigma said:

I can safely say I've never ever been irritated about my mom ;p

It was lox in the first place who just sat in their study thinking about how ironic the whole event was, and post it on fh for whatever reason, rather than just explain his mom the situation?

I'm not saying he should praise his mom, I'm not always nice to my dad either, but posting about the bloody irony on fh is just silly imo. As far as I know his mum didn't even know he wanted to "make homework".

I don't know lox, I don't know his relation with his mother, and franky I don't really care, I just felt like arguing with him to see how long I could stand his way of typing posts before I would laugh irl :]

Loxleyhood said:
I was helping my girlfriend with homework on msn

Loxleyhood said:
Usually helping her with her homework is an euphemism. A sexy sexy euphemism.

Right xD

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
I think we can safely imagine VF's relationships with girls though.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
I think we can safely imagine VF's relationships with girls though.

You imagine my relationships with girls...? Damn, first you're cybering your gf who lives in the same street and then you're thinking about my relationships. :eek7:

:clap:

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Did Lox have a thing for you when you were a girl, VF? He really doesn't like you these days. :-o

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
teehee, actually i heard lox was one of the main vf stalkers !

enigma

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
It was lox in the first place who just sat in their study thinking about how ironic the whole event was, and post it on fh for whatever reason, rather than just explain his mom the situation?

This is the offtopic section right? I can't see that Loxley's post was any less drivel than what the offtopic section's history can show off.

I'm not saying he should praise his mom, I'm not always nice to my dad either

I rest my case.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
enigma said:
This is the offtopic section right? I can't see that Loxley's post was any less drivel than what the offtopic section's history can show off.
Wow congratulations on completely missing my point.

I rest my case.
And again :rolleyes:

Thread killer my arse :p

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
I didn't actually know Vodkafairy was girl until a month before I realised he was a boy.

I'm not a cruel person VF, but I've talked with Drop. I know your situation so don't you dare go criticising mine.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
I'm not a cruel person VF, but I've talked with Drop. I know your situation so don't you dare go criticising mine.

For the people who don't know, let me summarise :p

Drop was some guy from the uk who pretended to be a girl, and we had some talks on msn and not long he admitted he had lied etc, I was the first person to know for like a year, after that he kept telling how well things went etc. Regardless of my situation, he owes me.

And now you're talking with him about my private life? I never really had an opinion of you beyond your funny way of replying on fh, but you're dragging this down to a personal level and that goes a bit too far...

And since you are so extremely interested in my situation, I'm perfectly fine atm thank you and alot of things have changed since the time I was talking to drop.

I guess you just ended our friendly bitchfight by actually pissing me off a little bit, shame, it was fun :)

Adari

Part of the furniture
Push Him Off The Cliff

Push Him Off The Cliff!

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
I couldn't care less if somebody pretends to be a girl on the internet, as long as they don't try to lure me into some kind of cruel trap while doing so. :p

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
at least i knew all along huh?

i even told everyone.. all the time.. but who believed ikkle me? no one :(

got joo all in the end tho.

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
I actually had nothing to do with any of it, so you didn't get me.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Likewise...plus I had you on ignore for about 5-6 months back on BW so even if had something to do with it I wouldn't have listened to you. :p

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
It's you who dragged this down to a personal level vf, not me.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
It's you who dragged this down to a personal level vf, not me.

erm, i was joking all the time, if you had serious problems with it surely you would have asked me to stop :p

i dont give a fuck about your personal life, and i rather not talk about mine on fh ;)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
lol and i never talked about your "friends" about your personal life- unlike you wanker :twak:

erm, stlong error

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom