Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
fietspad.jpg

WTF!!!! WHO MOVED THE TRASH :eek6:

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Jupitus said:
Keep your own room clean and tidy then she wont need to invade it when your are helping your girlfriend with her homework :)
It's not in my room, it's in our study. I'm not allowed my computer in my room because my mum says she would never see me. There's a fucking reason.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Phule_Gubben said:
ROFL, u must be joking...

Can't clean your own room?

Can't get yourself home from school?

Spoiled brat.

Lets hope yer mum lives next door to u when u decide to leave the nest.
I usually walk home quite a distance but I had asked for a lift for reasons which I explained. (I must insist on reading my post being a prerequisite to replying to it.)
And, as above, it's not my room.

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
im a big boy, my computer is in my room :p and i have a double bed and i even have carpet ANNNNNNNNNND it isnt even hoovered /flex

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Your girlfriend lives in teh same street, why don't you just get out of your mums way and go round her house and help her with her homework tbh :)

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Her Dad watches me as if I was an arab getting on a plane with many dubious suitcases.

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
Jupitus said:
Hardly fair that us generalites can't post in eOT without feeling like total outsiders, eh? ;)
That quote will go down in history...

Sorry I'm a bit late with posting, but my dear dear mother unplugged my net connection yesterday because I'm a spoilt brat. :eek:

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Loxleyhood said:
Her Dad watches me as if I was an arab getting on a plane with many dubious suitcases.

Surely if you were just 'helping her with her homework' that shouldn't be an issue? ;)

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Usually helping her with her homework is an euphemism. A sexy sexy euphemism.

Alkoran

One of Freddy's beloved
Jupitus said:
Surely if you were just 'helping her with her homework' that shouldn't be an issue? ;)

Clearly that's an oversimplification? :twak:

Yeah, I just wanted an excuse to hit Jup with a stick... leave me alone!

pez

Can't get enough of FH
we need an excuse? :(

hmm...

Jupitus said:

i think your making it more complicated than it needs to be :twak:

pez

Can't get enough of FH
BlitheringIdiot said:
I noticed that too :) The power you have!

I want to be just like Alkoran when i grow up ;)

i even downloaded irfanview and resized something! :p

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
I suddenly lost the last crumble of respect that I had for Loxley. Do you have any pics with your mum ?

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
And I don't even have to pretend I'm a girl to satisfy it.

Hahaa :D

Instead you act like a retard coming with the same line over and over again in a desperate attempt to get attention from me, or what is it you want? To upset me or what? I really don't take anything personal what happens on fh, it's just a place where I can kill some time by arguing because of the arguing itself.

Not much of the stuff I say here I really mean, I do hope it's the same for you or else you need help :/

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
For something you really don't take seriously you sure are easy to provoke.
old.Osy said:
I suddenly lost the last crumble of respect that I had for Loxley.
I'll inform the Ministry of Caring.

Jerelyn

One of Freddy's beloved
Lox, get a grip please, you mom didn't give birth to you, JUST for the sole purpose of annoying you when you're helping your girlfriend.
but IF you had said to your mom, that you were helping your girlfirend with her homework, and had given her a reason to why you didn't just walked over there (her father don't like you), you will probably be in a much better position to your mom now.
stop yelling at her, not her problem that her son don't get a grip. she just wanna help you.
and to be F****** honest, you should worship your mother, she is the only reason to why you're not just splat in a bucket in a hospital.
sometimes i would really want to live at my mom house again, food is served, no cleaning, occationally doing the dishes.. damn what a life it must be.
instead i now have 130m2 incl a bigass kitchen to clean, a computerroom filled with geeks to TRY to clean, etc etc etc.. and you just try imagine how a little bathroom, used by average 20 people a day looks like..

GET A FUCKING GRIP! and help your mom, she deserves it!

-Jerelyn

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Well, that would be fantastic if my second name was Walton. And I didn't yell at her, in fact I said nothing. Read my fucking sig.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:

tbh, the only one acting like a fool is you

Your mom picks you up from school, cleans the computer room you probably sit in the biggest part of the day and you talk about her like she's some nasty person just because you can't see your gf for one day.

boo fucking hoo

do you even love your mother lox?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom