hibs relic keep got pwnd by 1fg!! Read all about it!!

Speeedy

Fledgling Freddie
Dwali said:
do like we hibs do...take RR on Prime time...more chans of some action then..

& in the morning...get a grip...if u can´t ge t ppl together at primetime don´t try RR in that case!!! always been same on alb afaik since i wasted 2 years of time on that realm...hade some fun times but hib is much more funnier!!!

You mean like.. sneak 150 hibs to a relic keep thats miles away from everywhere and shroom ftw??

I see what you mean.. more chans for some action :p

Anyway your right btw.. hibs are teh funneh!! :p

Sparrow

Fledgling Freddie
Alyssania said:
No taking relic at morning isnt the most glorious way to do it but then again I think most mids/hibs are bug abusing ****heads

Ballade.

Banned
The diffrence between a hib and an alb, is that hibs actually care about the relics.
Albions take relics because they are bored, not because they might benify from em.
albs never try a primetime RR on hibs, because pve is what they do best, and RR at 7am is pve.

think ill just add this screenshot, just to show how pathetic albs really are, and why they are unable to keep a relic more than a few days. ( screenshot is a few weeks old )
3 fg hibs primetime.
sshot044.jpg

funny thing about this is, that the raid was on for 3 hours, during that time only 2 fg albs came out twice to defend.

so how did albs ever get their keeps back? did they come out to face the enemy?
nah they waited for hibs to go to bed, before heading out for another grand pve adventure

Speeedy

Fledgling Freddie
iirc not that long ago.. maybe a year :p didnt hibs do a 7am relic raid on albs with 70+ people?

albs do one.. and get the relic unlike the hibs at that time and with only 16 people at the highest point of the BG and hibs whine :eek:

double standards ftw \o/

Mandi

Fledgling Freddie
Gromnir said:
Now go do it to the mids and see how well your preform and I'd might consider sending a grats your way.

first of all, We tried to do same thing to mids for 3 times now, all past 3am (one even at 5am) but our 3/4 fg's got wiped by their uber defense of 30/40 mids coming to defend their relics /respect . If we could pull it off on you guys its only normal we did no?

I dare you to go take a mid strength relic, prime time or not . If you succeed I will quit game and just wait for WoW or so , I wish you goodluck.

on a different note : To the luri called Smurfz ; rr4 ranger from the guild Misplaced Rage , some albs have submitted screenshots (me included) to Goa for breaking the CoC rules (I was the dead cleric at DF portal inide relic keep you spammed the crap out of :D ) . As some don't know spamming emotes is considered breaking the CoC rules and tbh, spamming 57 times /rude is annoying. 2/3 times i can understand, but not 50+ times to most of the albs who died there 2 times. I hope you get punished for it.

To all other hibs (I.E. other then Smurfz and alts) nothing but /respect ...

on a side note, we might have taken our relic back this morning, but you hibs missed the unique oppurtunity to take the relic back in less then a half hour since ALL our 3 relic doors where OPEN for almost an hour and a half WITH the relic inside (we didn't bothered to fix them after hibs bashed them up last raid) and like 3/4 albs there (me included) , a couple stealthers could have done this easely so we got even more lucky :) :clap:

Mandi

Fledgling Freddie
Ballade. said:
think ill just add this screenshot, just to show how pathetic albs really are, and why they are unable to keep a relic more than a few days. ( screenshot is a few weeks old )
funny thing about this is, that the raid was on for 3 hours, during that time only 2 fg albs came out twice to defend.

so how did albs ever get their keeps back? did they come out to face the enemy?
nah they waited for hibs to go to bed, before heading out for another grand pve adventure

you forgot to mention we had no relic whatsoever at the time you took that screenshot so why friggin bother to defend our keeps while we can just take em back with a fg later ? or next morning? I personally wouldn't leave a good emain group cuz some hibs think they need df so bad they take all our keeps lol (same goes for mids taking renaris when we have no relics :m00: )

i.e. if albs have nothing to defend for, why would we bother? other realms have relics so that's worth fighting for :)

edit: no keeps is good for saving gbp's :D

Solthyann

Fledgling Freddie
Mandi said:
on a side note, we might have taken our relic back this morning, but you hibs missed the unique oppurtunity to take the relic back in less then a half hour since ALL our 3 relic doors where OPEN for almost an hour and a half WITH the relic inside

That's the whole point of (most) Hib's comments - we didn't have the chance cos we were in bed, at work, enjoying "real life" for a change - you'll find that the vast majority of Hibs keep sociable hours and have things like jobs ;)

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
So these raids just dont seem to happen like some said, they are planned after all.
Now keep telling the truth and you may get somewhere.

Mandi

Fledgling Freddie
Solthyann said:
That's the whole point of (most) Hib's comments - we didn't have the chance cos we were in bed, at work, enjoying "real life" for a change - you'll find that the vast majority of Hibs keep sociable hours and have things like jobs ;)

lol I have a very nice social life and I work as accountant so I sometimes don't play for days myself, I just happened to have a day off and I couldn't sleep last night so spare me that excuze :m00:

edit : Blame that annoying ranger Smurfz cuz he cba to go take it back after /rude to Smurfz :D

Justicator

Fledgling Freddie
Solthyann said:
you'll find that the vast majority of Hibs keep sociable hours and have things like jobs ;)

And most of the albs don't? Get a clue imo...

Justicator

Fledgling Freddie
Ormorof said:
just shut the f*ck up and get it back rather than whining about loosing it and how you lost it???????

Couldn't agree more with you Ormorof. :worthy:

Ischtap

Fledgling Freddie
Mandi said:
... you hibs missed the unique oppurtunity to take the relic back in less then a half hour since ALL our 3 relic doors where OPEN for almost an hour and a half ... , a couple stealthers could have done this easely ...

Minstrels are unique to Albion

Solthyann

Fledgling Freddie
Justicator said:
And most of the albs don't? Get a clue imo...

Daily 5am raids, and still up keeptaking at 2am would suggest not ;)

Obviously my sarcasm is lost on FH, I'll leave it to the whiners and flamers

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
Solthyann said:
Takes mnre than one occurrence for me to arrive at my signature - it is, in fact, the summation of 3 years in the game

Come and find Nyte and say that ;) (but only after you've learned to spell) - then again it could be that you're having trouble telling Infils from Shades - and I'm not getting into this discussion here, all realms have stealth zergs, nothing's going to change that

Warning or not, the vast majority of sensible people go to bed sometimes, in fact I left it quite late and we hadn't lost more than the usual ping-pong keep(s) when many of us logged - why not admit the situation (the 3rd or 4th this week) and just get on with gloating whilst accepting the flames? get the tiniest bit of respect that way (for your honesty) instead of continuous grovelling attempts at justifying your actions :flame:

Anyway you could all just choose to ignore my comments, I'm an old bugger and just grouchy cos all the kids and skivers can stay in game all night while I have to sleep so that I can go to work and pay the taxes to keep you all in subs ;)

i do not suport alarm clock raids, i do not atend alarm clock raids. i havent defended them, just said that the warnings was there. and that the group that took the relic were working on it most of the night.

when you learn to spell perfect norwegian, i might concider prefecting my english, but to be totaly, honest, i am happy with it as it is now, after all, you do understand what i write.

i know allot of albion players that runs solo. i know aboute allot of hibernian players that runs solo. i just did the same as you did, judge the whole realm for the actions of a few. i have seen ALLOT of hib stealth zergers, the same goes for albion and mid(ower time or not, its not the majority of the realm).

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Mandi said:
first of all, We tried to do same thing to mids for 3 times now, all past 3am (one even at 5am) but our 3/4 fg's got wiped by their uber defense of 30/40 mids coming to defend their relics /respect . If we could pull it off on you guys its only normal we did no?

I dare you to go take a mid strength relic, prime time or not . If you succeed I will quit game and just wait for WoW or so , I wish you goodluck.

Time to quite then, we gave the str relics to you just a few months back, and could honestly easily do it again.

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
Penlid said:
Now keep telling the truth and you may get somewhere.

coming from you that means squat.

gw albs on taking the relic with such a small force, but i cant see you keeping it long. invisbul, stop gloating because you make a twat of yourself
and mandi, why would hibs want to take mids str relic? it just makes it easier for you to keep taking the relic at 5am as theres less guards at the rk.

Borvo

Fledgling Freddie
great skills dudes...btw a 10year old kid can kill the best soldier while he sleep..guess that count for daoc to /clap to albs bravly done

/sarcasm off

oh well hope u can defend it this time low lifes..or u just gona camp amg this time to?

Maleg

Fledgling Freddie
Mandi said:
first of all, We tried to do same thing to mids for 3 times now, all past 3am (one even at 5am) but our 3/4 fg's got wiped by their uber defense of 30/40 mids coming to defend their relics /respect
What about low population and don't have 3 / 4 FG's online at that time do you not understand? Only time Hib would have those numbers online (let alone in RvR) at that time if it was a pre-planned raid.

Leleith

Fledgling Freddie
Get a job and a life, honestly. Dont play computergames at that our and brag about i. I was at work when you took that relic. (yeah, yeah, im cool)

Hope we take it back early this time, to avoid the defense, ala alb-way.

yeah, yeah. QQ, cry more, blah, blah! get out more!

Mandi

Fledgling Freddie
Edlina said:
Time to quite then, we gave the str relics to you just a few months back, and could honestly easily do it again.

<types /relic> you where saying?? :twak:

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Mandi said:
<types /relic> you where saying?? :twak:

Haha what kind of idiot are you? It was YOU saying you couldn't rr mids, not me.

Such a tosser :eek:

Mandi

Fledgling Freddie
Edlina said:
Haha what kind of idiot are you? It was YOU saying you couldn't rr mids, not me.

Such a tosser :eek:

lol can ya spell "bad loser" ? :m00:

Mandi

Fledgling Freddie
Jovo said:
Hibs : :clap:
Mids : :touch:
Albs : :kissit:

lol so much hatred towards albs everywhere you go on DAoC, we must be

A) uber
B) so sucky its pathetic
C) wish they got all deleted as realm so only mid and hib excist

Maleg

Fledgling Freddie
Mandi said:
Don't think so, just a minority in Pryd / Hib that people think are lame at the present time.

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
Mandi said:

A) uber
B) so sucky its pathetic
C) wish they got all deleted as realm so only mid and hib excist

Dunno about the whole realm, but about you: B

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom