hibs relic keep got pwnd by 1fg!! Read all about it!!

Illtar

Fledgling Freddie
QQ Hibs took relic while all albs was in mid, how is that better than a alarm clock raid?

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Mandi said:
lol so much hatred towards albs everywhere you go on DAoC, we must be

A) uber
B) so sucky its pathetic
C) wish they got all deleted as realm so only mid and hib excist

i prefer albion tbh, with them at least you know where you stand, with hibs you just get nuked into the the next millenium :mad:

Bleeker

Can't get enough of FH
Illtar said:
QQ Hibs took relic while all albs was in mid, how is that better than a alarm clock raid?

you had an option to get some fgs to snowdonia to defend, that option doesnt exist with alarmclock raids.

Eroa

Banned
Illtar said:

Next time you go relicraid mid tell us hibs so we dont happen to relicraid you at the same time, we who were bashing the doors at your keep only found out albs were on the mid str relickeep as we were on the 3'd door. I'm so mad at you for not telling us that you were gonna raid so we could pospone untill you were done.

remi

Fledgling Freddie
wth is up with all the cluless albs? mids had all alb keeps, of course hibs will go try pow relic keep~

Eroa

Banned
just so many ppl that has been hit by an idiot stick, and im chocked that remish actualy make sence for once xD

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Eroa said:
just so many ppl that has been hit by an idiot stick, and im chocked that remish actualy make sence for once xD

i always make sence. just have to look liddul harder for teh sence sometimes xD

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Eroa said:

such bad spelling :(

anyway, go mids, go albs, go hibs for livening up relic status (and i dont want to hear any "it all gets reset for NF anyway!" whines :D )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom