hibs relic keep got pwnd by 1fg!! Read all about it!!

Invisibul

Fledgling Freddie
Maleg said:
Think the embarassment is yours. Majority of the population says No to alarm clock raids. You have absolutly nothing to be proud of.

nothing to be proud of? 2fg down to one fg against 30 odd hibs + shrooms.
think we got alot to be proud of.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
And here I think that we finally had gotten over the alarm-clock raids. Then albs once again has to do one.

Nothing to be proud of. Do it in prime time and then come here and gloat.

Edit: Albs recent relic history:

1: Being handed str relics from hibs
2: Invisibul blabbing about mids doing rr on hibs wich leads to albs losing str relic instead
3: Albs lose rest of str relics during prime-time
4: alb does alarm clock raid on hibs
5: hibs does prime-time raid on albs getting relic back
6:albs does another alarm-clock raid on hibs

GG!

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
And here I think that we finally had gotten over the alarm-clock raids. Then albs once again has to do one.

Yup, or raid when the enemy has large scale PvE event :)

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
Argyle_Avendale said:
Lol you should learn to count tbh....there were atleast 2fg when our 1fg went inside to snatch relic.

was 30 a few post ago from invisibul hmmmm maybe they where 100 next :clap:

Lubbock

Fledgling Freddie
lol nice work, who needs a big zerg to get relics, and i must agree keeps fell one at a time so it wasnt really an alarmclock raid when they had been taking keeps all night, but i would yell insults too if i lost my relics to 1-2 fg :D

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
ofc if I was camping amg at 5am with one of my opted grps this never would have happened :(.

Mael, 50th ment.

Mandi

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:

Nothing to be proud of. Do it in prime time and then come here and gloat.

Edit: Albs recent relic history:

1: Being handed str relics from hibs
2: Invisibul blabbing about mids doing rr on hibs wich leads to albs losing str relic instead
3: Albs lose rest of str relics during prime-time
4: alb does alarm clock raid on hibs
5: hibs does prime-time raid on albs getting relic back
6:albs does another alarm-clock raid on hibs

GG!

ur point? don't tell me mids don't have that darn RA called Irc Alert, past 4 raids (even alarm clock ones) failed cuz of mids yelling RELIC RAID all over irc lol :D <beep beep ur keep is being raided beep beep> zZzZzZ ?? uh? lol can't complain really, i'd do the same :)

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
Lubbock said:
lol nice work, who needs a big zerg to get relics, and i must agree keeps fell one at a time so it wasnt really an alarmclock raid when they had been taking keeps all night, but i would yell insults too if i lost my relics to 1-2 fg :D

m8 was 8 people defending kk and as the post are said before taking a relic with 100 peeps and 40 defenders will be the same as 2fg v 1 fg + guards and remember you had all keeps so guards where not uber enough bragging its no biggie we will have it bck soon anyways cause you albs Suck

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Hey Kids

Hey Kids, aint school started at your latitude yet?
Be aware or the Math Teacher will slap u when u fall asleep on your desk cause u planned (LOL) all night to get the fecking relic home, only to have it stripped away 2 days after.
Sad ppl

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
Eroa said:
yes, you said something like, OMG MIDS RELICRAIDING HIBERNIA!!!
lol you're gloating about taking a relic with 1fg? it's piss easy to take keeps at 6am, it's piss easy taking a RK at 6am. gw meight, real skill u showed :)

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Invisibul said:
if u can figure it out what to do

Pic1
-http://invisibul.biz.ly/ReturnedRelic.jpg-

Pic2
-http://invisibul.biz.ly/Victory.jpg-

without the -

my FH seems bugged and buttons dont work, so can make links sry.

Whats up with you all bullying the poor brittleguard on the second pic, he looks like he is crying too. Shame on you, pick on someone your own size ;)

Ivan

Fledgling Freddie
For Albs to actually stop relics going, we gonna need a mirracle because noone xps/roams hadrians anymore. Emain on the other hand is always busy so you are bound to be noticed.
It was a cunning plan from the start .... play a weakling and let enemy come to their frontier ... then, when everyone is used to that, snatch all power relics and sit satisfied till you get a warning from everpresent stealthers at amg/mmg. Unfortunately Albion doesnt have the luxury of fore-warning.

Gutsy job Gimly and co, bloody well done.

Eroa

Banned
Tareregion said:
lol you're gloating about taking a relic with 1fg? it's piss easy to take keeps at 6am, it's piss easy taking a RK at 6am. gw meight, real skill u showed :)

:( why are you quoting me and saying that?

XeffoInfil

Fledgling Freddie
whats worse? the alarm clock raid or the fact that he posted and boasted about it?

Otho

One of Freddy's beloved
Invisibul said:
past history? i said 5 words lol, once. So lame for bringing up again tho.
as for gloating yeh, i will, alarm clock raid maybe for most, but we'd been up all night planning and executing it.

Once was one time to much, but I guess you do not understand that.

Ischtap

Fledgling Freddie
Invisibul said:
nothing to be proud of? 2fg down to one fg against 30 odd hibs + shrooms.
think we got alot to be proud of.

I usually just come here to have some fun reading, but for some reason this time I am getting really annoyed.

There were a maximum number of 12 hibbies online, whereas the number of Albs according to guard deathspam was 29. Of course with the population imbalance 29 Albs = 1 fg, 12 Hibs = 2 fg. :m00:

Mandi

Fledgling Freddie
ReturnedRelic.jpg

Argyle_Avendale

Fledgling Freddie
Shadster said:
m8 was 8 people defending kk and as the post are said before taking a relic with 100 peeps and 40 defenders will be the same as 2fg v 1 fg + guards and remember you had all keeps so guards where not uber enough bragging its no biggie we will have it bck soon anyways cause you albs Suck

No idea where you get those 8 ppl from.....there were min 2fg's + some random chanters running around outside, trying to nuke us when we scattered after snatching relic...

dimerian

Fledgling Freddie
Doesnt suprise Invisibul was there. Oh and great time,plenty of proper defense I bet :]

Mandi

Fledgling Freddie
seems hosting on visibul's link don't work so gonna try a new one, and FYI, there was 1 fg albs and 1 second group I was part of which consisted of 5 , me included...that's the ammount we went to dagda with and that's the ammount that got wiped there after 3rd door was down, nothing more and nothing less ... 5 logged after wipe so 1 fg got regrouped at apk and went for second time ... anyway, 29 albs is absurd as will every alb who was there will agree on . I hope this link works, this is the fg suicidal albs going for relic take 2 :D

[IMG]http://www.geocities.com/castlequest2/sshot145.jpg

Dreftan

Fledgling Freddie
I have a few questions...

1. Why have a bg for one fg?
2. Why is there more than a fg on the picture of you at the relic keep?

Argyle_Avendale

Fledgling Freddie
Dreftan said:

Cuz we were 2fg to bang the 3 doors down, as Invisibul wrote in his tread.

Cuz we were 9 ppl.

Invisibul

Fledgling Freddie
Dreftan said:

1. Cos we had the bg for the 2fg that took out the doors, then 1 grp left.
2. Cos there was 8 in a grp and me running along side with CTR thingy due to the grp needing all clerics in it etc.

bah u abouve me, posted at same time

Mandi

Fledgling Freddie
for some reason my entire post got deleted in less then 5 minutes ... here is the pic again now stop deleting it >_<

Alb force :D

Maleg

Fledgling Freddie
Funny how it's not only Hibs that think you're a joke but Mids also. Still can't hold the whole of Albion responsible for the actions of 1 or 2 FG's. Seems Relic Raid blabing, alarm clock raids and gloating about alarm clock raids can all go on your CV. My how impressive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom