hibs relic keep got pwnd by 1fg!! Read all about it!!

Invisibul

Fledgling Freddie
Yes thats right readers, early morning Friday 17th Sept 04, 2 fg of Albions proceeded to advance on Dun Dagda after a surprisingly easy 6 keep take raid.
After battling guards and Hibernians, all 3 doors finally fell, and what awaited the Albions inside, death to shrooms.

This did not stop the Albions, they plucked up the courage and ran 1fg back to Dun Dagda, the Hibernians had no yet repaired any doors, the 1fg Albions used their cunning and agility to run and snatch the Albion power relic right from underneath their very noses, all 30 of them.

Returning Merlins Staff safely home, the Albions partied all night long....

Funkybunny

Banned
oh yeah.. brave albs! at the time of this rr.. we were.. 9 hibs online.. yeah.. 9!! including a lvl 14 and a lvl 21! brave brave albs... invisibul.. why didnt you give the hibs a warning on irc? seems like you have a habit about talking on irc about stuff like that :)

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Funkybunny said:
oh yeah.. brave albs! at the time of this rr.. we were.. 9 hibs online.. yeah.. 9!! including a lvl 14 and a lvl 21! brave brave albs... invisibul.. why didnt you give the hibs a warning on irc? seems like you have a habit about talking on irc about stuff like that :)

And here is the first one :)

Invisibul

Fledgling Freddie
if u can figure it out what to do

Pic1
-http://invisibul.biz.ly/ReturnedRelic.jpg-

Pic2
-http://invisibul.biz.ly/Victory.jpg-

without the -

my FH seems bugged and buttons dont work, so can make links sry.

Argyle_Avendale

Fledgling Freddie
Funkybunny said:

Lol you should learn to count tbh....there were atleast 2fg when our 1fg went inside to snatch relic.

Invisibul

Fledgling Freddie
Funkybunny said:

hehe QQ more dude, i would losing a relic to 1fg :D the embarassment. Must be unbearable.

Mandi

Fledgling Freddie
o_O

Well might have been alarm clock one but hibs lost there keeps one by one over the night so surely they could have guessed something was coming ...

And its not like hibs wont get alb power relic back over the next weekend with 150+ hibs and at least 4 fg animists anyway so hush!! :m00:

Further more we bashed dagda doors for over an hour, if there where only 9 hibs inside then my name is Napoleon Bonaparte ffs... (mebby you don't count those crazy brehon chanters trying to jump in the middle of the albs hoping they can just pbaoe us all to smithereens) :eek2:

Anyway, we managed to make 1 fg and try for another suicidal attempt at our relic and with the simple tactic of BoF + SoS fth ... my BoF was up as only one (good thing I didn't use during wipeout before :D) and we had 2 mincers with SoS ready , Wermins succeeded in grabbing the relic before Speeedy did and managed to escape with the 2 mincers and the Dagda guards even followed them to Crimthain . Rest of us died there :twak:

now where are those screenies of the 8 brave suicidal crazy albs!!

Zapsi

Fledgling Freddie
OMG overpowered ALBs they do it 2fg hibs needs 100+
Or maybe it was the time ?

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Ah btw

Mandi said:
Well might have been alarm clock one but hibs lost there keeps one by one over the night so surely they could have guessed something was coming ...

And its not like hibs wont get alb power relic back over the next weekend with 150+ hibs and at least 4 fg animists anyway so hush!! :m00:

Further more we bashed dagda doors for over an hour, if there where only 9 hibs inside then my name is Napoleon Bonaparte ffs... (mebby you don't count those crazy brehon chanters trying to jump in the middle of the albs hoping they can just pbaoe us all to smithereens) :eek2:

Anyway, we managed to make 1 fg and try for another suicidal attempt at our relic and with the simple tactic of BoF + SoS fth ... my BoF was up as only one (good thing I didn't use during wipeout before :D) and we had 2 mincers with SoS ready , Wermins succeeded in grabbing the relic before Speeedy did and managed to escape with the 2 mincers and the Dagda guards even followed them to Crimthain . Rest of us died there :twak:

now where are those screenies of the 8 brave suicidal crazy albs!!

Cry me a river with those history of 4 fgs Animists, we got 3, maybe 4 active or semi active Animists in RvR.
If u didn't figured out how to deal with a bunch of shrooms in a different way than rush inside the garden and try to melee em down ... well ... time to get a clue imo

Puppet

Part of the furniture
I wasnt there; but most likely its :

"How to SOS with a relic at an alarmclock-raid"

Whatever; the fact you gloat about an alarmclock-raid shows how pathetic you truely are.

Well done to the Albs who where not there...

Eroa

Banned
Mandi said:

Might have something to do with it happening EVERY night for the last 2 years kinda?

Mandi

Fledgling Freddie
erm... wait till FoPbot of ani goes ld and he runs out of power?? dunno you tell me :)

Mandi

Fledgling Freddie
lol what's with all hibs flaming albs for alarm cloak raid? so what if we did? yes there are freaks that are willing to give up a nights sleep to do one and yes I have a life and stayed up all night cuz of it , sue me for all I care, i pay for my sub so does everyone else so don't dare to tell anyone, mid/hib or alb, how to play ffs

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe the fact that when the hibs were repairing doors and most was switching chars, u then charged, its lame doing raids at 7am in the morning, maybe try the prime time raids like mids/hibs do, or is it the fact u gotta go to bed at 6pm to wake up for ur alarm clock raids. btw there was 8 hibs defending at most. Unless all albs cant count

Otho

One of Freddy's beloved
Invisibul said:
hehe QQ more dude, i would losing a relic to 1fg :D the embarassment. Must be unbearable.

Most unbearable is seeing you gloat over an alarm clock RR raid when you got a past history of crying like a kid on irc when others do RR raids. :twak:

Maleg

Fledgling Freddie
Invisibul said:
Think the embarassment is yours. Majority of the population says No to alarm clock raids. You have absolutly nothing to be proud of.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
I would be impressed if it was a primetime raid. But this is nothing special. Remember hibs doin a primetime raid against mid about a year back with a low number of attackers that was impressive. :)

Mandi

Fledgling Freddie
Penlid said:
Maybe the fact that when the hibs were repairing doors and most was switching chars, u then charged, its lame doing raids at 7am in the morning, maybe try the prime time raids like mids/hibs do, or is it the fact u gotta go to bed at 6pm to wake up for ur alarm clock raids. btw there was 8 hibs defending at most. Unless all albs cant count

lolol ur funny, its war ... everything goes ... you don't ask the americans to not please drop napalm at 7am in the morning cuz some poor vietnamees might be sleeping out there in the bushes don't ya? there are 2 kinds of people in a war, the losers and the winners ... you lost today, you might win tomorrow, who knows but most of all ... ITS A GAME !!! not like I was camping dagda with a sniper rifle doing headshots lmao :p

Sparrow

Fledgling Freddie
ZzZzZZZzzZzZ.

This gonna happen every night just because we don't have the population to defend?

Invisibul

Fledgling Freddie
Otho said:
Most unbearable is seeing you gloat over an alarm clock RR raid when you got a past history of crying like a kid on irc when others do RR raids. :twak:

past history? i said 5 words lol, once. So lame for bringing up again tho.
as for gloating yeh, i will, alarm clock raid maybe for most, but we'd been up all night planning and executing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom