hibs relic keep got pwnd by 1fg!! Read all about it!!

Demonio Warfury

Fledgling Freddie
The albs fear so much the other player that they enjoy only fight against relic guard or keep guard.

This is the albion style, good work looser.

I'm playing DAoC from 3 year so far, i've NEVER do a RELIC RAID without defenders or not in prime time.

I am proud of this.

P.s.
Thanks of god i've also never do a TOON on the dreary realm of Albion!

Speeedy

Fledgling Freddie
Zenith said:
No mate, its not a war. Its a Game. Its about having fun, for most of us. Hence its not really _that_ fun to fight guards at a Relic keep in the very early morning?

Which is why we took your keeps first :p

We did the keep takes with no active cleric.. think we had a bb and that was it Oo for the relic keep we had two unbalanced groups :p was only 3/4 hibs in the relic keep to start with but more soon turned up.. when we wiped in the relic tower I counted 12 inside and alive.. and thats not counting the ones that were below us and dead or outside.

I can understand why hibs are pissed.. lets face it, it does seem a crappy way to loose keeps cause there was no big fight.. but even at this time in the morning there was 2? people shroooming ftw? cant do hibs primetime as you have 70+ defenders and 100+ shrooms :p (kinda handy for them as the relic keep is right next to the boarder keep ZZzz)

Anyway... me+sos = relic \o/ (again :p )

Alyssania

Fledgling Freddie
So much cry over a relic. :) Think I have to say at this point you guys should roll a life next time you have the chance to choose.

And just my point of view. Cant those people staying up at night (americans with 12 hour time difference or people like me sometimes working to late night and going to sleep at morning/afternoon) ever do relic raids in your opinnion? Is it yours only privilage because you guys are good getting 149 people together and sneaking to an undefended rk?

This is a game. Everyone plays it like they want. You saying atm someone agreed no relicraids at some special time. Thats about the same as me saying I though all of us agreed no animists in keeptakes because its very lame.

7 am would have been 9am to me and if I wouldnt have had to be at school accidentally today I propably would have joined em if I heard it in time.

No taking relic at morning isnt the most glorious way to do it but then again I think most mids/hibs are bug abusing ****heads so you guys taking relic at during ml2 and ml4 raids where ml2 had over 40 people alone if I remember right doesnt make you the best players ever either. ;) And dont tell me you guys didnt know about em.

And now when I again lowered myself to level of you guys and had to tell my opinnion about these things I have to say again for the 100th time. THIS IS A GAME HOPE YOU HAVE FUN AND STOP THE FREEKING CRYING ALL THE TIME!!!

Snikch

Fledgling Freddie
Glad you managed to kill the NPC's this time, only 3 relic raids at 6-7 am in one week. Not bad m8s

TiwiS

Fledgling Freddie
Was good fun yesterday. Hibs really gave us something to fight against, even though we had all but one hibernian keep.

there were 13-14 of us albs there in a bit of a fucked up setup :)
and i think there was about an equal amount of hibs in the keep, with atleast one animist.

i can understand people calling us lame etc. ofcourse you don't want to lose a relic.
but we had a very hard time getting our way upto the relics the first time (shroom garden on the 2nd floor was like Oo) we can't even win vs 1 animist let alone do a primetime raid vs 50+ hibs with lets say 3-4 animists, you just insta killl a raid with a bit of a garden.

i was the only fire wizard on the raid so my job was to Area nuke the shrooms, and i can tell you it's not an easy job if you're being interrupted by shrooms and 2 shoot 'through the wall'-guards

Hibs really gave us a good fight so grats to keeping us busy until 8.30 am.

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
do like we hibs do...take RR on Prime time...more chans of some action then..

& in the morning...get a grip...if u can´t ge t ppl together at primetime don´t try RR in that case!!! always been same on alb afaik since i wasted 2 years of time on that realm...hade some fun times but hib is much more funnier!!!

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Demonio Warfury said:
Naaaaa your are wrong.

you+sos = albion looser it is a matter of fact.

such bitterness, perhaps you should take a brake when you cry so much over 1 little relic ;)

just shut the f*ck up and get it back rather than whining about loosing it and how you lost it???????

Circulous

Fledgling Freddie
If those guys had fun - everything is fine.

If 8 Mids or Hibs have fun raiding an relic in Alb at 7 o'clock in the morning - everything is fine.

Stop whining.

Pazdan

Fledgling Freddie

If 8 Mids or Hibs have fun raiding an relic in Alb at 7 o'clock in the morning - everything is fine.

Stop whining.

Very well said.

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Morchaoron said:
maybe they are all GOA's employees trying to distract people from the fact that NF will take another 2 years, could be a conspiracy...

Can only hope :p

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Circulous said:

Stop whining.

See Xeanor, that's the majority of albs, just for you.

But GW!1!

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Lets settle this Pre-NF

so why not, pre-nf, have the mother of all battles, arrange a date and time, venue would ofc b the bowl in emain......

yes ofc too many entities in a zone causes it to crash, but whoever won would have some serious bragging rites....

flame away

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Hibernia Proud and loyal remnants of a once great realm. Ever defiant (or ignorant) of the odds

Midgard Fierce warriors, misguided only by their devotion to long dead Gods

Albion Old glories long dead. Peopled by snivelling wretches, spineless and weak-willed cowards almost without exception

hahaha :)

biased point of view in my opinion :)

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Would be a lot more embarrasing ever having played alongside you Invisibul ><

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
TBH i feel sorry for the rest of the population of Albion that are going to get tarred with the same brush as the ones responsable for this.

Suffice to say if its a 50 - 50 choise of hitting an Alb or a Mid im going to be going for the Alb now.

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
Solthyann said:
Signature updated appropriately. No more to say on the subject

hmm.. 1fg takes the relics at a bad time and you say that all albs are like that... hmm..

lets make a discription of hibs that way.

Hibernia: Cowardly magicians using theyr superb spells to zerg down albions and midgards. Theyr once so proud assasins no longer have glory, they are just a shadow of theyr former selfs as they run around in hordes of 15 or more targeting only single targets

on a side note. its not an alarm clock raid if they didnt use an actual alarm clock to get up and raid. hibernia lost theyr keeps all night, and should have seen it coming.

Mandi

Fledgling Freddie
Takitothemacs said:
As posted by an alb... I totally agree, we shouldnt hold the entire realm of albion responsible for the actions of 16 lamers.... but the unfortunate truth is that Alb as a realm is going to pay for the actions of their realmmates :twak:

first of all, like some said before, its a 24/7 game, don't go like 'please-don't-take-keeps/relics-cuz-poor-underpopulated-treehuggers-are sleeping" >_<

second, the cause justifies the means ... we did alarm clock raid, we got the reward ...

third , I don't care if hippies are gonna take it back this weekend, it gives life to rvr and we just make another rr and take another relic sometime etc etc etc ...

I agree on relics being in 1 realm for months and months and months in a row sucks. Saying f*ck off to the 16 peeps that did this wont change a thing, as you can see on the screenshot it are albs from TLW , FL TDS and a few randoms who couldn't sleep (like me from The 30 :D) if you say f*ck to those it means the entire rvr populations are lame cuz they are the best there is :kissit:

Further more, threatening an entire realm is gonna pay of what me and the others did is by far the most lame thing there is and above all something you can only dream off...we are expecting the 100+ hibs to take it back before sunday evening anyway, it just brings some good old rvr action, something alb has missed for a long time .If you don't like what we done/did go play tetris or pacman imo , less stressful game :m00:

Mandi

Fledgling Freddie
Demonio Warfury said:
The albs fear so much the other player that they enjoy only fight against relic guard or keep guard.

This is the albion style, good work looser.

I'm playing DAoC from 3 year so far, i've NEVER do a RELIC RAID without defenders or not in prime time.

I am proud of this.

P.s.
Thanks of god i've also never do a TOON on the dreary realm of Albion!

can you say "bad loser" ? ffs it happened, learn to live with it or go ask mommie for another cookie :twak:

Thaadi_

Fledgling Freddie
Mandi said:
lolol ur funny, its war ... everything goes ... you don't ask the americans to not please drop napalm at 7am in the morning cuz some poor vietnamees might be sleeping out there in the bushes don't ya? there are 2 kinds of people in a war, the losers and the winners ... you lost today, you might win tomorrow, who knows but most of all ... ITS A GAME !!! not like I was camping dagda with a sniper rifle doing headshots lmao :p

plz tell me this isnt for real

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
Out of those 30 wankers i would like to know the opinion of the rest of the warder zerg about the alarm clock tactic :confused:

Btw if someone make an AC RR in alb/exc i think their GMs would boot them off guilds, here they brag about it.

Guess alb/exc>>>alb/pryd :flame:

Boggy

Fledgling Freddie
Come on guys, give them a break. If the only way we could get relics was to wait until the enemy was offline, we'd consider it too.

Hibs should count our blessings we've not hit such a low point, instead of mocking the poor Albs.

/salute to Invisibul and his crew. They may not have had to fight any Hibs, but I bet they had a row with their mums to let them stay up that late.

Dardalion

Fledgling Freddie
Mandi said:
I agree on relics being in 1 realm for months and months and months in a row sucks. Saying f*ck off to the 16 peeps that did this wont change a thing, as you can see on the screenshot it are albs from TLW , FL TDS and a few randoms who couldn't sleep (like me from The 30 :D) if you say f*ck to those it means the entire rvr populations are lame cuz they are the best there is :kissit:

QUOTE]

Game or not i guess its just a case of some people have no honour or skill but the thing that pisses me off the most is i keep being asked if im a member of your guild :puke:

Im not :kissit:

Gromnir

Fledgling Freddie
:clap:
Its not really impressive to take a relic keep with 2fgs ... is it ? I mean there is just npc guards which are weak because we had no keeps ... wow the skill. Tho I can think it might have taken some time to take the doors down and get killed so that you had to some come back. Now why dont you do that prime time and with all our keeps in the hands of the hibs ??? At that time I'd congrats your sorry souls who is up playing DAoC at alarmclock time (goes for anyone really hibs/mids/albs ... GET A LIFE ! :p )

Now go do it to the mids and see how well your preform and I'd might consider sending a grats your way.

:worthy: ALL HAIL THE MORNING RAIDERS ! :worthy: ALL HAIL THE ALBION REALM :worthy:

Solthyann

Fledgling Freddie
Amuse said:
hmm.. 1fg takes the relics at a bad time and you say that all albs are like that... hmm..

Takes mnre than one occurrence for me to arrive at my signature - it is, in fact, the summation of 3 years in the game

Amuse said:
Theyr once so proud assasins no longer have glory, they are just a shadow of theyr former selfs as they run around in hordes of 15 or more targeting only single targets

Come and find Nyte and say that ;) (but only after you've learned to spell) - then again it could be that you're having trouble telling Infils from Shades - and I'm not getting into this discussion here, all realms have stealth zergs, nothing's going to change that

Amuse said:
on a side note. its not an alarm clock raid if they didnt use an actual alarm clock to get up and raid. hibernia lost theyr keeps all night, and should have seen it coming.

Warning or not, the vast majority of sensible people go to bed sometimes, in fact I left it quite late and we hadn't lost more than the usual ping-pong keep(s) when many of us logged - why not admit the situation (the 3rd or 4th this week) and just get on with gloating whilst accepting the flames? get the tiniest bit of respect that way (for your honesty) instead of continuous grovelling attempts at justifying your actions :flame:

Anyway you could all just choose to ignore my comments, I'm an old bugger and just grouchy cos all the kids and skivers can stay in game all night while I have to sleep so that I can go to work and pay the taxes to keep you all in subs ;)

fionnel

Fledgling Freddie
We should just ask Invisibul for his school schedule to know which days we can have the relic at the morning before we take it back at night.

Argyle_Avendale

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:
Hey Kids, aint school started at your latitude yet?
Be aware or the Math Teacher will slap u when u fall asleep on your desk cause u planned (LOL) all night to get the fecking relic home, only to have it stripped away 2 days after.
Sad ppl

Aww, are you just a little bit sad about loosing relic? ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom