HIbs in albland now....

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Quinlan said:
Have to ask why didnt you take the S Beno tower with a Mid BG. Would have really lowered the ammounts of hibs

We tried 1 fight at beno t3 once, met about 30-40 hibs, wasn't pretty.

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Arethir said:
We tried 1 fight at beno t3 once, met about 30-40 hibs, wasn't pretty.

Hence me saying with a Mid BG ;p was low level

And some hibs may not like me saying this but when we saw fire on Beno3 we avoided it. Just the other hibs didnt seem to agree :(

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Starbuck said:
what happens if we cluster with excal?

Things will become alot better, atleast can't get worse than this.
But of course you have the people whining because if they merge there will only be 1 English server.
Remember the times when peeps said we needed a 3rd English server GOA must be glad they never did that else the numbers would be even lower at this point.

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
All i can do is hope it will be better tomorrow or next week or whatever then. And maybe i get to see the differ in hibs having 3 str relics instead of 2 some more.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Smart of hibs to take the mid tower just now so we couldn't port. I guess you like fighting less xD

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
What's the big deal? Two enemy portal keeps right next to each other, ofc will be zergs and adds in between. As usual peeps expect to go to busiest zone at prime time, farm, and not get adds and zergs.

Go somewhere else, if it's too quiet for a fg run something smaller.

Mael, 50th ment.

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Zebolt said:
Smart of hibs to take the mid tower just now so we couldn't port. I guess you like fighting less xD

They did just now?

Well they dont realise what they are doing. They are wowed at the fact that they can run around for more then 10 mins without being slaughtered i guess

PS: yes i am bored and watching footie and posting to often

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
thought the 1st one hadnt posted for some reason...nvm fixed now =o

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Btw at 8pm total albs in HW,Penns,Breif,Emain,Odins,Jamtlandswas 62, and i know at least 5 of those were bots, and about 40%-50% of the rest stealthers.

No idea what the solution is but the short version of those kinda numbers is that you have nobody to fight quite quickly as people get fed up with dying without a single kill often<Shrug>.Best odds we got all night were 2-1, and mostly it was 3/4-1.
:twak:

Luona

Fledgling Freddie
62 albs in rvr ? why do you need 50 albs to camp poc entrance at prime time :)?

Sparrow

Fledgling Freddie
TheBinarySurfer said:
No idea what the solution is but the short version of those kinda numbers is that you have nobody to fight quite quickly as people get fed up with dying without a single kill often<Shrug>.Best odds we got all night were 2-1, and mostly it was 3/4-1.
:twak:

You got a 1-1 with us but I guess since you lost that too that's forgotten.

Admittedly it was right after another fight but *you* chose to attack.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
am I the only one finding all this pretty funny? :)

I mean, albs been zerging _alot_ in the past 3 years, both regular toons and not to mention the bloody stealthers. So has Mids, hibs has zerged abit aswell ofc but since hib always has been the underdog numberwise hibs simply could never muster up a zerg to match something albs could build up.

I mean, 3! years, not months, and now all this is swept away and forgotten like it never even happened?

Hibs back then whined and cried and even begged both albs and mids to zerg less and all we got back in the face was: QQ, cry a river, get yer own zerg, dont go there, etc etc etc... I can remember many many old threads about just this subject.

Dont misunderstand, I hate zergs aswell, unless they are killable with a small force and usually try to avoid them but this situation is just pure comedy and nothing else and all I really can do is laugh the whiners straight in the face and say, you get what you actually deserve this time. Nothing less. Now it would be perfect if all the fuckin infs and scouts, SBs and hunters that have ruined so much on Pryd over the years get zerged to hell and back aswell and the circle is complete.

:)

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
Sparrow said:

:S indeed, you didn't take note of our slapping either, and even started off with a blanket mezz on us. 2 of the group ran in and we were pulling em back, shame u didnt realise ^^

boppas

Fledgling Freddie
lmao \o/

hibbeh killed rvr \o/

so its nowt to do wit 80% of ppl leaving for WoW or the fact mythics attempt at fixing bugs etc are a joke ;)

no noo nooo... its hibbehs fault! :D :D

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
personaly the last few days with a big hib force out have been extremely fun, seems like wht hib pre NF must have been like.

Run out in your own fronteer meet loads of stuff when your often outnumbered, kill some stuff die and go back.

Much perfer having ppl with port keeps in hadrians then the bynja camping before. If u dont wana be zerged just stay away form orions bridge :D

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Sparrow said:

Running wasnt really an option with two members res sick and sos down :) Yeah sorry, true was a 1-1, but that was about the only one of the evening mind... :(

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
The zerging sux :(
Blame all the hibs you want.. its still your own fault.. hibs dont give up when getting creamed, albs stop after 2 tries mids after 3 if lucky..
Feel the shit ive been through (if not most friggin hibs) getting ganked by l33t fgs after bolg in OF.. EAT IT!! Run for 15 mins 13 times in a row without getting a single rp... feel that shit.. embrace it!
The QQ makes me puke...

PS: Cry me a river is a uber song... :twak:

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
and funny thing is ... people still claim prydwen is dead .. yet it's alive again to field a couple of 8 vs 8 teams from albion and a hippie zerg ...

yes ...

ok ...

Phooka said:
The zerging sux
Blame all the hibs you want.. its still your own fault.. hibs dont give up when getting creamed, albs stop after 2 tries mids after 3 if lucky..
Feel the shit ive been through (if not most friggin hibs) getting ganked by l33t fgs after bolg in OF.. EAT IT!! Run for 15 mins 13 times in a row without getting a single rp... feel that shit.. embrace it!
The QQ makes me puke...

PS: Cry me a river is a uber song... :twak:

feel my pain! oh feel my pain! xD i always come back and get ganked off the same fg solo.. my fault really i guess :rolleyes:

*edit* still :wub: you phooka :D

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
too bad Barrysworld is gone, or else we could have bumped some old threads from 2002 where alb reply to hibs about the albzergs in emain was "QQ MORE N00BS".

Or when "Deadly Shadows" were out with their guildzerg. :kissit:

Am not a fan of zergs but it's funny how albs are saying *exactly* what hibs were saying 3 years ago :wub:

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
am I the only one finding all this pretty funny? :)

I mean, albs been zerging _alot_ in the past 3 years, both regular toons and not to mention the bloody stealthers. So has Mids, hibs has zerged abit aswell ofc but since hib always has been the underdog numberwise hibs simply could never muster up a zerg to match something albs could build up.

I mean, 3! years, not months, and now all this is swept away and forgotten like it never even happened?

How long will Hibs keep bringing this up as the mother of all argument and excuse?

I would just like to know, so I can know when it will be worth discussing anything with hibs or expect any reasonable intelligence from hibs.

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
We tried about 15 times, every time getting 20+ hibs (2 fgs and alot of stealthers adds, even more than 2 fgs at times), i blaimed bad luck, but when members of my group got sick and people started logging it made me upset, and i think the ammount of hibs out is just silly, being able to roam a whole zone at once with so many people covering everywhere.

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
havent played in some week/weeks now and canceled my subs a second time due to this shitty population of prydwen. i reckon the relics makes people come out and want to try their new op'ness(if mid takes str, all tanks comes out) etc.

taking relics at this stage maybe was'nt so smart for rvr, but this is how the game is made, show we bend our own gameplay just to make the server worth playing on?

cancel your subs and make goa realise that if no cluster(there will be no cluster anyway) the uk servers are smoked, they allready are tbh, wonder if they still make a profit or going minus on having them up and with support with all players leaving for wow/bored of nf/bored of game etc.

i've played some on ipvp(instapvp, freeshard) servers latly with old emain, no ra's, buggy as hell and you can find a bug each second, still old emain is crowded like a cheap prostitute on this server. why? because people fucking hates nf!

end conclusion? toa, nf, two major fuckups. wow, a new game when two major fuckups where done; not good for goa/mythic = make some serious fucking changes to the servers(clustering, new areas for duel/fg/zerg/whatever). at the moment prydwen nor excal can hold up to be a "active" server, nf landscape is perfect, if there was 2000 players that played, but there aint.

main reason why i give a fuck? i cba with another level grind in wow at the moment. this game was good once, but now ruined by the retards who actually made the game good for a long while, what happened? (money greedy bitches)

/signing out

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom