Hibernia the Underpopulated Realm....

Airous

Fledgling Freddie
Dont think anyone could disagree this is a big joke now to continue giving the current bonuses to Hib.

Alb is now the weakest realm on most servers (European and US) whilst as of Thurs 18th May Hib control half our frontier ...... errrrrrr..... =/.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
if you go into your UI you will notice a screen that has a group window, below it is a button that reads, Invite, albs should try using it instead of running around in zergs solo. You have the best classes for NF siege crap, why the hell dont you try using them?

York

Fledgling Freddie
Its all about who cares the most.

Mids dont care, Albs certainly dont care, seems hippies do.

vintervargen

Banned
lets compare hib amount atm in HW, to alb amount in emain a few days ago when they have dun crim.

k? now stfu.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
unless Goa and the xml is lying, we are still the under-populated realm by a fair amount. besides its not as if the bonuses we get are that good anymore anyway, 5 days for a free level, albs get one on 7 days afaik?

York

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
if you go into your UI you will notice a screen that has a group window, below it is a button that reads, Invite, albs should try using it instead of running around in zergs solo. You have the best classes for NF siege crap, why the hell dont you try using them?

Just asked twice for a grp on our allie chat, no reply. So we dont have much of a choice, flagging yourself as lfg is pointless as noone responds to it.

As for the invite button, only works if the accept button is pressed too, which in most cases it isnt. Only alternative left is to log out so enjoy Alb frontier, hibs.

Tbh this is the general way of things in Alb frontier not to mention if you do actually go out and hit any mids/hibs the albs scream at you for adding and tell you to go to castle sauvage to get a grp (see above), usually followed by a heap of abuse.

majik

Banned
The reason for your handicap is not to do with population.

Garbannoch

Fledgling Freddie
York said:
Just asked twice for a grp on our allie chat, no reply. So we dont have much of a choice, flagging yourself as lfg is pointless as noone responds to it.

As for the invite button, only works if the accept button is pressed too, which in most cases it isnt. Only alternative left is to log out so enjoy Alb frontier, hibs.

Tbh this is the general way of things in Alb frontier not to mention if you do actually go out and hit any mids/hibs the albs scream at you for adding and tell you to go to castle sauvage to get a grp (see above), usually followed by a heap of abuse.

don't think it's much different in hib or mid; just go out and pick up people on the run - i am sure you meet plenty of those that also seek a group

polza

Loyal Freddie
was deff at very most 40 hibs takin eras and i think 1-2fgs took berk yday only have the keeps as no1 defended

York

Fledgling Freddie
Garbannoch said:
don't think it's much different in hib or mid; just go out and pick up people on the run - i am sure you meet plenty of those that also seek a group

Thats where the problems start and as stated by the second poster albs just run out solo instead of grping up at castle sauvage and obviously get zerged so we go back to square one.

Dont get me wrong its not like this all the time and im sure alot of albs have alot of fun grping with thier guilds/alliance, had a few good grps in NF but its few and far between, im sure there are loads of folk lfg but finding them is harder than taking a relic or so it seems.

Ive not done a great deal of RvR but i came back to the game purely for that reason, spent a few months now getting my char up to scratch (Toa,sc'ed etc) only to find the above situation.
My first RvR experience with my new char was unpleasant to say the least, as you could imagine i wasnt really aware of the 'adding' issues because i was new out in NF(im not gonna go into the pros/cons of adding), i was going out to just have a bit of fun.
Anyways a member of the uber guild First Cohunts gave me a huge amount of abuse just because i 'helped someone else' as they were getting hit on by 2, this other guy from FC accused me of adding and quite frankly told me to fk off to cs and get a grp there ( i wont name him or repeat what he said but it was completely unprovoked).
Fact was i dont have char names on my screen, only my my grps name if im in one because i find it lags so im not really aware of who is a grp and who is not. So anyways i joined a big guild with a big alliance in the hope that i could find like minded people who were after abit of fun in NF too but (see above)

^ thats common.

Shame really i just wanted to play a game and have some fun with new friends, i cant help but think that some people take things far too seriously which in some cases can ruin it for others.

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
I was logging in my 2nd PC into Hib/Prydwen yesterday evening. I was already logged into Alb/Excalibur on my main PC. I didn't log straight to the character screen but went to the screen that listed all the servers. Excalibur showed around 1100 people online, I did a /who in the game and there were around 340 (not allowing for /anon people) on Albion. Even my rough maths can see it that it's about 1/3.

Incidently Hib/Prydwen at prime time last night should around 250 people and dropped to just under 100 at Midnight.

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
NoooooOOO!!11

Hibs are RvR active, albs go pve :(

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
i was running most of the morning in a 2-4ppl gruppa (most of the time 3) and made 40k murdering albs (who msot of the time outnumbered us), yes there was some hibs camping bridges and stuff but just avoid bridges then.. i dunno what happened at eras, but hibs having berks minimized the downtime when we died and 'centralized' the action at hadrians which imo was very positive

less whining and more coming out to play!

occy

Loyal Freddie
lofff said:
less whining and more coming out to play!

yeah taking away every portal keep near action will surely bring more ppl out to play.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
there is a river that runs through your frontier, what the hell do you think the other realms do when we cant port anywhere (a lot of the time for hib) get a fucking boat.

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Perhaps the Underdog bonus shouldnt strictly be based on numbers of players but perhaps also take in account the "succes" each realms has in Realm vs Realm combat, thus considering the "skill" of each player of each realms?

Numbers doesnt always equal skill.

Discuss ?

(On a more personal note, couldnt give a shit about Underdog bonusses tbh, its not like its that big a deal anyways :))

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Not seen this many hibs in RVR since that time Vodkafairy whipped off her greycon luri panties at DC bridge :) Good fun in alblands tho guys and good to watch you whipping alb butt:) Just leave us tower humpers alone tho plzzzzzzz xx

occy

Loyal Freddie
Raven said:
there is a river that runs through your frontier, what the hell do you think the other realms do when we cant port anywhere (a lot of the time for hib) get a fucking boat.

is that so. thx m8

Stunned

Fledgling Freddie
When You started playing Daoc, the skilled clicked the Mid or Hib icon.

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Airous said:
Dont think anyone could disagree this is a big joke now to continue giving the current bonuses to Hib.

Alb is now the weakest realm on most servers (European and US) whilst as of Thurs 18th May Hib control half our frontier ...... errrrrrr..... =/.

I'm a hib, but I don't think I'm terribly biased. Would you like to make a suggestion - we clearly outnumber you in swarms. Or did we just band together in RvR? Would you like us to not be able to do that until you albs have massed your post-time-for-tea-mumsy zerg?

So, when more than 50 hibs decide to get together to do something should we lose the underpop bonus (which isn't really that good tbh)?
And it should pass to whomever doesn't work together after that?

Give me a glass of your Lambrusco Bianco, I'll share in your shitty whine :m00:

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Hibs just seem to have found the secret time that the albs mothers call the children for the famous ritual:

"Bath time honey, I've pull extra bubble bath in and mr ducky"

Take it any realm taking a few keeps automatically makes them overpopulated and overpowered k? hmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom