Hibernia the Underpopulated Realm....

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Let´s face it guys.. the only one´s to blame are Albs! We have the numbers, we have the tools, we just don´t give a shit. When Hibs took Berks last night, they brought like 2 rams and maybe 2-3 fg´s and that´s it. Albs showed up with maybe 20, a /who Hadrian showed 22 Albs iirc. The Alb defenders turnout was piss poor.
Now, some will ride the who-cares-about-keeps train. Some may even ride the relics-so-what train. That´s ok, I`m not even remotely trying to create any form of pressure or point my morale finger at anyone. I just want to point out that if there´s something to complain about.... start at your own door before making any excuses.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Thorwyn[B&Q] said:
Let´s face it guys.. the only one´s to blame are Albs! We have the numbers, we have the tools, we just don´t give a shit. When Hibs took Berks last night, they brought like 2 rams and maybe 2-3 fg´s and that´s it. Albs showed up with maybe 20, a /who Hadrian showed 22 Albs iirc. The Alb defenders turnout was piss poor.

Actually less than a group of random roleplayers got through the 1st door

Comos

Loyal Freddie
Thorwyn[B&Q] said:
Now, some will ride the who-cares-about-keeps train. Some may even ride the relics-so-what train. That´s ok, I`m not even remotely trying to create any form of pressure or point my morale finger at anyone. I just want to point out that if there´s something to complain about.... start at your own door before making any excuses.

As far as I can tell the population on all realms is balanced now. Not that I care for those minor bonuses an underpopulated realm gets, just no reason for any realm to play the 'yea but we're underpopulated' card again.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Comos said:
As far as I can tell the population on all realms is balanced now. Not that I care for those minor bonuses an underpopulated realm gets, just no reason for any realm to play the 'yea but we're underpopulated' card again.

You're not the brightest light in the chandelier I see... Oh well!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Comos said:
well hib is, always has been and probably always will be the underpopulated realm :) youdont hear us complaining about it though, you hear plenty of albs whining that they havent got the numbers, they have a 1000 or so more than us. :m00:

Ging

Part of the furniture
Raven said:
well hib is, always has been and probably always will be the underpopulated realm :) youdont hear us complaining about it though, you hear plenty of albs whining that they havent got the numbers, they have a 1000 or so more than us. :m00:

Firstly - lol all ive heard for 3 years is hibs complaining about being the "underpopulated realm"

Secondly - show me the 1000 more pls - i would just love to see you back that up with substantial fact
:fluffle:

Arkian

Fledgling Freddie
Christ raven, you dumb bastard - show me one place where active players is measured (as apposed to chars/accounts). And after you've done that, show me the active in RvR metric and the big feck off button that allows me to drag people into the frontier to even things up.

I couldn't give a tuppeny shite what the reasons are for the current situation, I just wish you'd cut the bollocks that there's a thousand albs just sat around who could be out in RvR.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
i just go by the xml, i wonder what source you guys get your "alb is under populated" whines from, it really isnt our problem if you have conditioned yourselves to zerg and now find you cant compete is it?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
actually its more like 400 more these days, hib active 1703, alb active 2145, mid active 1867, still enough to defend, if you wanted to (as a realm) instead you come on here and complain, maybe you should ask questions inside your own realm?

Acetylsalicylic

Fledgling Freddie
/who hadrians wall at 1.20am gmt was 8 hib easy 40 alb on cear berkstead not to mention they took erasleigh at the same time.. could have been a fg on eras never the less i think the whole underpopulation is obvious even though i dont approve.

Cant complain mind you
<--Me Pours oil several times gets xxxx kills & xxxxxx RPs
<--Alb(s) run through me once get X kill & X RPs

underpoplated bonus is unfair, mids should certainly have it also, but the whole thing should be scraped and population should be sorted through other means.

btw how teh fuck do you albs manage with the numbers and lag! v good comp yet i still know when ya coming.

Jergiot

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
if you go into your UI you will notice a screen that has a group window, below it is a button that reads, Invite, albs should try using it instead of running around in zergs solo. You have the best classes for NF siege crap, why the hell dont you try using them?

cause when they do u come here moaning and bitching about them zerging?

Qbic

Fledgling Freddie
Jarahl said:
Perhaps the Underdog bonus shouldnt strictly be based on numbers of players but perhaps also take in account the "succes" each realms has in Realm vs Realm combat, thus considering the "skill" of each player of each realms?

Numbers doesnt always equal skill.

Discuss ?

(On a more personal note, couldnt give a shit about Underdog bonusses tbh, its not like its that big a deal anyways :))

Mate the underdog bonus was introduced as a bonus for a realm that is underpopulated, not one that is doing not so well in rvr. The main idea was to even up the number of players in each realm. Objective wasn't achieved I would say. Look at hib/pryd were the hibbies rule even though we are badly underpopulated there (still have the free level every 2 days).

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
You have the best classes for NF siege crap, why the hell dont you try using them?
this made me chuckle
best classes for siege?? are u on drugs mate
everytime i get close to a siege i get either
1) stunnned by a rr10+ hib caster and nuked to oblivion (note hibs "dosnt use" base stun as it gives immunity)
2) shr000med
3) insta killed by a warlock

so what classes do alb have for siege? fire wizard? lol

Garbannoch

Fledgling Freddie
Oboy said:
this made me chuckle
best classes for siege?? are u on drugs mate
everytime i get close to a siege i get either
1) stunnned by a rr10+ hib caster and nuked to oblivion (note hibs "dosnt use" base stun as it gives immunity)
2) shr000med
3) insta killed by a warlock

so what classes do alb have for siege? fire wizard? lol

ad 1) you can count the number of active rr8+ hib mages on one hand
ad 2) 2 fire wiz aoe dds or one pbaoe and all shrooms are dead even if aoe buffed
ad 3) annoying yes - but next patch is coming soon

ahhm yes - fire wiz is a pretty good siege class

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
fire wiz, olt range, hey bolts
Sorc, Bolt range mez
Scouts insne range arrows
heretic+friends monster rezzed people to kill the shrooms of D00m.

Jeros

Part of the furniture
Arkian said:
Christ raven, you dumb bastard - show me one place where active players is measured (as apposed to chars/accounts). And after you've done that, show me the active in RvR metric and the big feck off button that allows me to drag people into the frontier to even things up.

I couldn't give a tuppeny shite what the reasons are for the current situation, I just wish you'd cut the bollocks that there's a thousand albs just sat around who could be out in RvR.

www.duskwave.com

dosent take a genius to figure out that half our ppl are out pling or doing other stuff while the mids and hibs stomp all over our keeps, hell i have seen it happen, we have the numbers, just not the ppl who care it seems.

Oh and for seige albs, try.........mebbe....a.....THEURGIST.

Jeez sometimes i wish my guild would move hib or mid....

Hib have the bonus BECUASE THEY HAVE LESS PEOPLE THAN US AND ITS DONE TO EVEN THINGS UP

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Nice to see an alb that doesn't have his head stuck up his arse Jeros.

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Qbic said:
Mate the underdog bonus was introduced as a bonus for a realm that is underpopulated, not one that is doing not so well in rvr. The main idea was to even up the number of players in each realm. Objective wasn't achieved I would say. Look at hib/pryd were the hibbies rule even though we are badly underpopulated there (still have the free level every 2 days).

Yeah your right, I was however wondering if it was time to change that maybe, and take the success in RvR in consideration as well. Just a point :) Like I said, cba with underdog bonus anyways, Alb Zerg now and dont think it will stop if we get 5% more rps @ kill and free lvl 2 days ealier :)

Killrake

Fledgling Freddie
I have not read all u ppl have written here, but when GOA/Mythic decide which realm should be the underpopulated or not, I guess they look at how many account there is online on each realm.

Realms
Albion Hibernia Midgard
Active Characters 3,102 (37%) 2,618 (32%) 2,563 (31%)

Level 50's 3,284 (40%) 2,367 (29%) 2,644 (32%)

Last week RP 18,432,329 (30%) 22,460,351 (37%) 19,842,336 (33%)

I dont know how it is in Hib (someone might enlightning about that) and I dont know how it is in Alb, but I do know in Midgard nearly everyone have there own BB Svasud, Bledmer and Yggdra is filled with BBs.

In Fom I dont know one player that only have one acc I myself have 3 acc,
and I know its more then me that have so.

If u tell me its the same in hib I can go for that u are the underdog realm, but for fact last times I have been out in RVR ( like everyday) I have not seen one alb zerg but sure as hell several hibergs.

IMHO I dont think any realm on Exc deserves to be the underpopulated realm as RVR is now atm.

That all for me... no stop.. take away stun from casters pls :)

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Mostly same thing on hib to be honest, most people have at least 2 accounts. Do know many that have only one though..

Take stun away? why when mids are loaded with instas and alb has several classes with longer range? Same old whine, won't happen and to be honest I'd be happy to swap it for 2300 range nearsight ;)

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Kami said:
Mostly same thing on hib to be honest, most people have at least 2 accounts. Do know many that have only one though..

Same in Alb - the majority seem to have two accounts or more. I'm one of the only ones I know with one account only.

But to get back to the point... Hibernia is still the underpopulated realm, although it's by less than it used to be. I don't see the problem in Hib getting realm bonuses.

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
York said:
gave me a huge amount of abuse just because i 'helped someone else' as they were getting hit on by 2, this other guy from FC accused me of adding and quite frankly told me to fk off to cs and get a grp there

Anyone who acts like a **** towards you in game is actually giving you a subtle hint that they want you to help them more. "F*ck off" is really code for "Please help us in all our fights". Get some speed, follow them around and help them relentlessly. The code they need to give when you've helped them enough is "Sorry for being a ****". Then you can leave them to fight their own battles. ;)

Argante

Loyal Freddie
I know a few Albs who bought a new account and gone Hib, though they login at Alb sometimes, x-realmers :p
Maybe thats why Hibs population grown so much

Triton

Fledgling Freddie
Since Hibs doing fine rp wise in RvR they should remove the RvR underdog bonuses and let them keep the PvE bonuses only

Leathas

Fledgling Freddie
Obs said:
Can i QQ here?

:wanker:
hi leet
am I on your ignore list?you didn't answer my last 4 pm's last month.(in game,not even trying fh pm)
thanks

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
saying that fire wizard is a good siege class when hibs got eldricht and mids rms who both has better utility when speced for bolts, just show even more how bad alb classes perform in siege compared to hib/mid

yes we have longer range on mezz, so who cares about mezzes in siege when its so easy dispelled or broken.

scout just have slightly longer range then hunters/rangers and are mostly solo

albs have monster rezz wich i trade for shroomz, base stun, chambers etc any day.

Obs

One of Freddy's beloved
Leathas said:
hi leet
am I on your ignore list?you didn't answer my last 4 pm's last month.(in game,not even trying fh pm)
thanks

???

sorry brother, when i rvr, sometmes i dont have time to read everything :eek7:

not so leet after all :p

sup mate? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom