Hey CM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
And you earned your high morale ground by running with 7 Chanters stuck to you at 5:00+ am GMT regardless?

:touch:

Are you having some issues irl etc since u must come here and pick on ppl?
Or just dropped on floor when little? :wanker:

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Are you having some issues irl etc since u must come here and pick on ppl?
Or just dropped on floor when little? :wanker:

I am just laughing my ass off about players like you and Spets who are the most honourable players Dyvet has ever seen and who think they have a right to pick on CM for example.

You two would fit good together.

Netcode, best thing you can do is to call Whitelights so you can siege Albion together when school is off at the mornings. Oh wait, you would never do such a thing :p.

You moan about Horner and co while being no inch different. You lack the ability to put your way of playing into a perspective from someone else and you just bitch about others when things don't run so well for you (e.g. "mama, I couldn't get enough people, so I had to let Horner or CM take Midgard").

And that's where I come in on the forums, not before, but tell me again that I am picking on people who pick on people. Logic 101.

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
I am just laughing my ass off about players like you and Spets who are the most honourable players Dyvet has ever seen and who think they have a right to pick on CM for example.

You two would fit good together.

Netcode, best thing you can do is to call Whitelights so you can siege Albion together when school is off at the mornings. Oh wait, you would never do such a thing :p.

You moan about Horner and co while being no inch different. You lack the ability to put your way of playing into a perspective from someone else and you just bitch about others when things don't run so well for you (e.g. "mama, I couldn't get enough people, so I had to let Horner or CM take Midgard").

And that's where I come in on the forums, not before, but tell me again that I am picking on people who pick on people. Logic 101.

Ahh did i touch a nerve on you? :) :fluffle:

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
ffs, learn it.. Netcode = waist of time.

It's not even that. There is nothing one could waist time on. There so many zeros in his equation and they nullify everything. But hey, if the zero is big enough it could be a bit of a one. Best thing to come will be his RR12 grats thread and him REALLY thinking he earned the RPs in a "better" and different way than Horner for example.

Like it matters if you have a DI bot stuck to you or Brite for example in this game.

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
It's not even that. There is nothing one could waist time on. There so many zeros in his equation and they nullify everything. But hey, if the zero is big enough it could be a bit of a one. Best thing to come will be his RR12 grats thread and him REALLY thinking he earned the RPs in a "better" and different way than Horner for example.

Like it matters if you have a DI bot stuck to you or Brite for example in this game.

Or even better trade your acc for el sex? Hey man dont try to go on me since i will just take this up again and again to show everyone what a little sad person you are, but i guess everyone knows that by now? :p

Sorin

Banned
Or even better trade your acc for el sex? Hey man dont try to go on me since i will just take this up again and again to show everyone what a little sad person you are, but i guess everyone knows that by now? :p

So what? What if he is sad?
I'm a sad person aswell, whats ya point?

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
So what? What if he is sad?
I'm a sad person aswell, whats ya point?

If you are sad there is always some keeps you can take with your number 1 guild, point made or you want me to draw a little sad panda to you?
And btw dont jump in here when we talk i dont think he needs your help, or you 2 have summet irl?

Sorin

Banned
If you are sad there is always some keeps you can take with your number 1 guild, point made or you want me to draw a little sad panda to you?
And btw dont jump in here when we talk i dont think he needs your help, or you 2 have summet irl?

aww.. now who's sad?

This is a puplic forum.. if you wanna talk private, pm him.

and btw, are you gay?

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture

Haha, are you threatening me with that? It's quite funny. You can repeat that as much as you want, I couldn't care less.

Go climb a moutain and let the world know but make sure no one with text comprehension skills is around, you might get some laughs and snowballs in your face.

It seems that having sex or not in a certain way for you is a very important thing to support your existance as a man, so I'll just let you now know that I am 30 years old and that I had more sex in my life than you will have and yes I also spent more money on hookers than you will ever be able to afford to including some really awesome group sex. Yes, .com bubble was a good way to spent teh money properly. What else do you want to know?

Maybe that I also had very wet dreams of Evita running around as David Hasselhof at a beach and that I kiss men when I feel like it.

Feel free to ask any questions that arise, if you want to I can help you to write that book called "A true story, how to get sex for virtual characters".

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Haha, are you threatening me with that? It's quite funny. You can repeat that as much as you want, I couldn't care less.

Go climb a moutain and let the world know but make sure no one with text comprehension skills is around, you might get some laughs and snowballs in your face.

It seems that having sex or not in a certain way for you is a very important thing to support your existance as a man, so I'll just let you now know that I am 30 years old and that I had more sex in my life than you will have and yes I also spent more money on hookers than you will ever be able to afford to including some really awesome group sex. Yes, .com bubble was a good way to spent teh money properly. What else do you want to know?

Maybe that I also had very wet dreams of Evita running around as David Hasselhof at a beach and that I kiss men when I feel like it.

Feel free to ask any questions that arise, if you want to I can help you to write that book called "A true story, how to get sex for virtual characters".

Well i guess pay for sex or trade for sex is the only way u get some? Touche ^^

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Anyway manisch or el spain, if u wanna tell me more how much i suck or tell me about your life pm me instead, gonna play some now :>

Septina

Part of the furniture
offtopic.gif

:worthy:

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Well, I still remember a skald who let my rr2 untemplated ranger live in HW OF 3 or so years ago after he was hitting me for 6-700. Can't really think of any CM member doing the same ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom