Hey CM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Another proud "Anti CM member" i see.

My wide guess is if u lot would act more in line with some sign of maturity u wouldn't have any "Anti CM member" to deal with.

Sorin

Banned
My wide guess is if u lot would act more in line with some sign of maturity u wouldn't have any "Anti CM member" to deal with.

Everything got its opposite.

Mature or not.

So grow up!

liloe

It's my birthday today!
lol, that shit is still going on? ^^

Imho we should make one sticky post where everybody can write as much hate about CM as they want and CM can defend themselves as much as they want :p Does that sound like a plan to minimize the anti-CM threads in general? =)

Boomling

Fledgling Freddie
I understand why peeps in mids/hibs are upset on CM. He farms keep at night when there is very low defenders. Offen the keep get retaken next day but we cant upgrade our keep fast enough to ressist a relic raid primetime.

offen when albs do a relic raid CM have taken alot of keeps day before so the keep is not high level, then the albs gather and zerg like the always do, that is easy for them. That is no secret that albs are alot more than hibs/mid so seen from midside it offen hard to repect albs who tell us the own us in fair way.

Can we do anything about that ? no is the short answer

I dont hate CM (only horner because he is hard to get killed hehe) he has payed hes account and may play like he wants and that effekts alot of players. When mids/hibs get to sick of the way things are going we can punish albs and work together i have seen it before where albs was undersiege in about 5 days and they want us to stop. And ofc i can see from albside its not fun when mids/hibs work together but u give us no alternative if things continue.
I see alot of words here and all have differents opinion about things
But if we shall punish albs for there play style, mids and hibs have to work together because we are very low in numbers and dont stand a chance alone. If we do that i know albs will see things better.

U can always discus playstyles but i think is verygood of albs to gather 2-3 fgs every late night CM and his mates work alot together and are high rr and are hard to take down with a random group and i have offen been farmed when i try to stop him :-( and the i think the work together alot and i wish mids could learn something of it. so not all is bad when we talk about CM.
We have to look on ourself our high rr groups in mid seldom defend our realm the roam instead because defending is not give many rr points, when we attack albs we see some high albs rr groups defend albion and that call for respect.

When all has been said war is war and its not fair:) if we shall survive we have to work better together and be smarter rather than tell CM he is a bad player there is killing our server, that is just to easy and not the real problem.

I also seen alot whine about AC raid we can just do the same, but the differens is albion can get peeps to stand up early morning and mids cant or wont. We have to admit if mids shall take the relic back albs have stolen :) we cant do it primetime.

i will stop now and sry for my bad spelling, but hope u can see some points in what i say.

/Ling

Defender of midgaard :)

Gahn

Resident Freddy

Mature or not.

So grow up!

My Care O Meter signs -1000 tbh, speak with what's left on the server u insist to ruin, maybe they still care oO

Randomuser

Fledgling Freddie

Mature or not.

So grow up!

After reading you posts I believe you need to look at what you said and think you have a lot of Growing up to do.

You a very sad person Sorin with state of Dyvet cluster all you done is come on FH and Gloat about how well you friends in CM are doing and you m8 horner yet this server is in a steep decline as if you actually read what people are saying instead of gloating at them it's they playstyle that is actually making this server another glastonbury and we know what Goa did to Glastonbury so if it carry's on get you german phrasebook out.

Stonewarrior

Sorin

Banned
My Care O Meter signs -1000 tbh, speak with what's left on the server u insist to ruin, maybe they still care oO

Well if you "Care O Meter" says -1000, then why the hell are you even replying?

After reading you posts I believe you need to look at what you said and think you have a lot of Growing up to do.

Maybe i do, maybe i don't.. but thats my problem so don't bother writing about it.

You a very sad person Sorin with state of Dyvet cluster all you done is come on FH and Gloat about how well you friends in CM are doing and you m8 horner yet this server is in a steep decline as if you actually read what people are saying instead of gloating at them it's they playstyle that is actually making this server another glastonbury and we know what Goa did to Glastonbury so if it carry's on get you german phrasebook out.
Stonewarrior

First of all. I have never bragged about the things CM do/does.

Second. Most of the players in CM (if not all) don't like Horner, and Horner don't like us.

I really doubt that goa/mythic will turn dyvet into a german multi cluster. They will lose to many players that way. But even if they do it, i won't care cuz i know albion inside out, so quests and locations won't be a problem.

And yes, i am a sad person.
whats your point?

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
whoever thinks CM is killing the server, either suffers from some kind of Mental Disease or just being totally Retarded imo...

imo ...

stfu.jpg

lol u could post a Picture, u must be proud ?:wanker:

Randomuser

Fledgling Freddie

Maybe i do, maybe i don't.. but thats my problem so don't bother writing about it.

First of all. I have never bragged about the things CM do/does.

Second. Most of the players in CM (if not all) don't like Horner, and Horner don't like us.

I really doubt that goa/mythic will turn dyvet into a german multi cluster. They will lose to many players that way. But even if they do it, i won't care cuz i know albion inside out, so quests and locations won't be a problem.

And yes, i am a sad person.
whats your point?

Point of post is as you are asking to me personally is that YOU couldn't care less that explots of CM and Horner make this server a ghost town and as you said you know inside out All alb quests so being in German would not matter with you ROFL I think you find it will Sorin as myself having played Glastonbury till it was clustered with Salisbury I found myself unable to carry on there and believe you will find the same.

Wether you like Horner or Not after last lot of discussions about what CM were doing with they playstyle on how it affected this server YOU still condone the actions even tho and this you must admit with is Detrimental to this server.

People have left this server not the game but this server as they felt with actions of these few it was no longer appealing to them waking up finding everything Pve'd during night and starting all over again to CM and youself you may find this is How the game is played by fighting guards during early hours but even someone with the IQ of 1 must realise that this server is dyeing.

Keep Goading Sorin but tbh all you are doing is making youself look like a right tit with you posts.

Stonewarrior

Sorin

Banned
Point of post is as you are asking to me personally is that YOU couldn't care less that explots of CM and Horner make this server a ghost town and as you said you know inside out All alb quests so being in German would not matter with you ROFL I think you find it will Sorin as myself having played Glastonbury till it was clustered with Salisbury I found myself unable to carry on there and believe you will find the same.

It so happens that i also played on glaston before clustering and now!

I still play there when i feel like, so stfu gimp and stop wasting my time.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Look at me m8s, i'm abusive on an online forum, who wants to touch me irl? :D

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
I love it when people talk dirty - some people even pay for that sort of thing.

Randomuser

Fledgling Freddie
It so happens that i also played on glaston before clustering and now!

I still play there when i feel like, so stfu gimp and stop wasting my time.

Such strong words from a young person from you posts it just goes to prove how young and low on IQ you really are.

End of conversation with you my dear Sorin I'm afraid talking to you is as about as intellectual as talking to a rock.

Stonewarrior

Gahn

Resident Freddy

To try and put some salt in yout thick head maybe, but it's clearly a mission impossible ..

And the rest of your post clearly shows it, be an happy bunny anyway, eventually your attitude it will change.

Sorin

Banned
Such strong words from a young person from you posts it just goes to prove how young and low on IQ you really are.

End of conversation with you my dear Sorin I'm afraid talking to you is as about as intellectual as talking to a rock.

Stonewarrior

go fuck yourself

To try and put some salt in yout thick head maybe, but it's clearly a mission impossible ..

Stop trying then.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
go fuck yourself

Stop trying then.

ROFL Sorin some 1 speaks to you Civilised and you come back with that retort you 1 funny fucker m8 YOU must be CM's GUILD IDIOT rofl keep it upthis forum not had some 1 to laugh at for ages.

Soulja

Fiffe

Fledgling Freddie
Well, the movie is done now, but since you lot are just throwing poo at each other I won't let you have it...

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
lol, that shit is still going on? ^^

Imho we should make one sticky post where everybody can write as much hate about CM as they want and CM can defend themselves as much as they want :p Does that sound like a plan to minimize the anti-CM threads in general? =)

Sounds like a recipe for boredom imo :<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom