Hey CM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ging

Part of the furniture
remember guys a big e-peen gets you laid in REAL life!!! :)

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
sometimes i wonder how you got rr11 with such a stupid mentality.

By farming keeps and keep guards ofc, thats no big secret, havent you been catching the show the last oh 3 years or so?:)

proberly cause your mom calls you to go to bed, and you aint allowed to get wiped by us at this time.

OR
more probably he has a job, and instead of beeing a leech, sucking the life blod out of both society and DaoC, he CHOOSE to do something constructive instead.

Or in your own kind of mind: Judging from your mentality, you probably are in your younger teens, so come back when you have been studing how adults behave and take responsablity, or youll be sent to bed without dinner as the child you appear to be!

Just take it you and you fellow friends are a PVE guild

CM are without a doubt, and according to atleast 99% of the DaoC community, the absolutly crappiest RvR group to set its foot on this server. They havent got a clue on how to play FG vs FG at all. They have no clue on how to utilize their classes in zerg, they are basically totally clueless about everything that has to do with RvR!
...in all cases but 1...Siege...I have had this argument several times with others, but in my humble opinion, where they really shine and show skill is when they hit sieges. They use their positions, they handle guards and they can take care of incomming enemies. They are good in siege, and stand no chance vs anyone anywhere else, so they stick to it, its as simple as that!

still killing the server i cccccc....:flame:
But what I still find funny, is that GoA says that they are working on a solution for the Dyvet cluster (read under general discussions), when they full well know that banning about 10 accounts or so (for life ofc), would efficiantly halter the speed of the downwards spiral. I firmly and wholeheartedly believe that if GoA choose to get rid of the so called "grief" players, we all know who they are, in an act as bad as the banning incident of BF & TT, they would save alot of money.
I am always against policing actions, and would be against this one too, but it would make economic sense, and fully legal under the "spirit of the game"-claus.

/Charmangle

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
CM are without a doubt, and according to atleast 99% of the DaoC community, the absolutly crappiest RvR group to set its foot on this server. They havent got a clue on how to play FG vs FG at all. They have no clue on how to utilize their classes in zerg, they are basically totally clueless about everything that has to do with RvR!
...in all cases but 1...Siege...I have had this argument several times with others, but in my humble opinion, where they really shine and show skill is when they hit sieges. They use their positions, they handle guards and they can take care of incomming enemies. They are good in siege, and stand no chance vs anyone anywhere else, so they stick to it, its as simple as that!

/Charmangle

yep that exactly why they /qtd when they see another fg hittin there tower there in lmao :england:

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
yep that exactly why they /qtd when they see another fg hittin there tower there in lmao :england:

Or like some other grp's that just dissapear, either running away or porting off. Could be that they don't got a proper pbae grp and therefor choose to do what they do. Seen so many grp's chicken out so saying CM's the only grp that does it doesn't cut it for me.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Or like some other grp's that just dissapear, either running away or porting off. Could be that they don't got a proper pbae grp and therefor choose to do what they do. Seen so many grp's chicken out so saying CM's the only grp that does it doesn't cut it for me.

CM is the only other group on the server tho? And AE wont say they do it themselves so..... :X

Sorin

Banned
By farming keeps and keep guards ofc, thats no big secret, havent you been catching the show the last oh 3 years or so?:)

OR
more probably he has a job, and instead of beeing a leech, sucking the life blod out of both society and DaoC, he CHOOSE to do something constructive instead.

Or in your own kind of mind: Judging from your mentality, you probably are in your younger teens, so come back when you have been studing how adults behave and take responsablity, or youll be sent to bed without dinner as the child you appear to be!

But what I still find funny, is that GoA says that they are working on a solution for the Dyvet cluster (read under general discussions), when they full well know that banning about 10 accounts or so (for life ofc), would efficiantly halter the speed of the downwards spiral. I firmly and wholeheartedly believe that if GoA choose to get rid of the so called "grief" players, we all know who they are, in an act as bad as the banning incident of BF & TT, they would save alot of money.
I am always against policing actions, and would be against this one too, but it would make economic sense, and fully legal under the "spirit of the game"-claus.

/Charmangle

You = Gimp

and if you really wanna know, he's in his 30's.

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Are you just stupid or was that intentional?

You = Gimp
and if you really wanna know, he's in his 30's.
Mate either you are just stupid, or was playing stupid...wonder which it was...

Or in your own kind of mind: Judging from your mentality,
This comment is a response meant to show how rediculous his former post was. How could you not get that?

Attacking someones age is really not an issue, ever, its a persons capacity that counts, whatever the age!

So in answere to your post, no I couldnt care less what age he is, because I wouldnt judge anyone based on their age, but on thier achievments.

/Charmangle

Corran

Part of the furniture
RvR section is great now days. Constant rehashing the same old arguments about CM seems to be all that is left to do. Getting bored with it now :(

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH

OR

/Charmangle

Looking at your post you kinda make me laugh, you speak of some1 you never knew and criticize the way they play, when you cant even put on your thick skull that ppl don't care about daoc society. Its not players job to improve Daoc society, its they "job" to play how and when they want.
If you cant understand these simple facts im not wasting my Latin anymore.

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
CM are without a doubt, and according to atleast 99% of the DaoC community, the absolutly crappiest RvR group to set its foot on this server.
/Charmangle

So the Daoc community is the freddyshouse posters etc right? if so then the 99% of everything u believe is qq and flames cause flaming and qqing for all that happens on daoc (the game) is what freddyshouse all about.

let me think . . . the 1 % is that this game rly exists, or does it? :eek7:

nobody questioned that yet . . . (thankfully)

Bistrup666

Loyal Freddie
So the Daoc community is the freddyshouse posters etc right? if so then the 99% of everything u believe is qq and flames cause flaming and qqing for all that happens on daoc (the game) is what freddyshouse all about.

let me think . . . the 1 % is that this game rly exists, or does it? :eek7:

nobody questioned that yet . . . (thankfully)

Nah is prolly 95% since it's prolly bout 5% of the server thats CM.

But charmangle is right.

Well atleast have some piety on CM when they do RvR they get chain killed by pretty much any fg they meet so they either run 2 fg on stick or they get their rp by doing missions when noone is online.

Pathetic in 95% of the ppl's opinion but aparrently it's hey omg we roxor for 5%.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Nah is prolly 95% since it's prolly bout 5% of the server thats CM.

But charmangle is right.

Well atleast have some piety on CM when they do RvR they get chain killed by pretty much any fg they meet so they either run 2 fg on stick or they get their rp by doing missions when noone is online.

Pathetic in 95% of the ppl's opinion but aparrently it's hey omg we roxor for 5%.

Only for the brownnoses like Aiava. ^^

Sorin

Banned
Mate either you are just stupid, or was playing stupid...wonder which it was...

Hmm.. either you are a fucking idiot, or you are a fucking idiot,
wonder wich it is!

And why the fuck are you writing here anyway? are you a member of the "anti CM group?"

CM does have a clue what to do when we get into a fg vs fg.

600 towers and 300 keeps alone can't get you 10114001rps or what ever it is.
you gimp? Do you even know what the fuck you are talking about?

Septina

Part of the furniture
wonder wich it is!

And why the fuck are you writing here anyway? are you a member of the "anti CM group?"

hahah, someone struck a nerve? ^^

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
for a rr9 you are one of the poorest wizards i have ever seen :(

When players like Rhymin gets to attack other people's playstyle the alarm bells should go off for the remaining cluster population.

Great read this thread btw, keep the good stuff coming :)

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
When players like Rhymin gets to attack other people's playstyle the alarm bells should go off for the remaining cluster population.

ah quality stuff comming form a kid. come hib and play a bard mate, lets see how good you can become :)

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Looking at your post you kinda make me laugh, you speak of some1 you never knew and criticize the way they play, when you cant even put on your thick skull that ppl don't care about daoc society. Its not players job to improve Daoc society, its they "job" to play how and when they want.
If you cant understand these simple facts im not wasting my Latin anymore.

Always nice to make someone laugh!:) You should really thank me then, remember they say a good laugh prolongs your life!

Well I speak of someone I have met in RvR alot, and I dont criticize (is that really the correct spelling? To tired to check it atm) anyone but GoA in my post. You mistook the somewhat ironic tone of the post for insults...that was not my intention...ill explain abit further down...

But regarding its not up to the community to regulate a working game. I agree with you to a point. Problem is that GoA has chosen to randomly intervene, but without any kind of reasonable afterthought. And when the community numbers dwindle, the community itself has to do something to try and make it fun even for their enemies.

One of my best experiences of DaoC was when I was farming in PoC a long long time ago, and a high rr hibstealther was hiding close by, destealthing bowing and doing dances etc. When I got into trouble with the mobs, he joined in and helped me out. And when Alb steathers jumped me he took them out. Now that is a fun experience...ofc it cant be a regular thing, but on occation, it makes the game better if we actually try to see the view of the other side too. Same goes when a fg runs past you doing /bow instead of mowing you down. Or when 2 underdog realms aid eachother in a fight vs a numerically stronger enemy.

Taking keeps/towers in the middle of the night when you are a realm that has the most amount of players just is counter productive. Especially when you are the only ones with the power (except GoA) to make the server really fun by instigating attacks vs other realms during prime time. Even if you loose over and over again you make it extremly fun for everyone to be out in rvr. Try and see the Mid/Hib side of things. How fun is it to always have to attack defened targets when you are fewer in numbers and have less damage output (with you having the mid relics). Its all about taking responsability for your own fun, when no one else is doing it...

In the end most of the people that left the server since the TT banning, left it reluctantly, and left it for a new beginning when they much rather would have stayed at Dyvet. That really aught to tell you something other than the stupid things I see people using as arguments in other threads. We wanted to stay, we didnt want to have to deal with german, and we could hack it with the relativly low population. But when people intentionally go out of their way to make the game boring for others, and when they get support from GoA to do it, thats when its time to move on!:)

wonder wich it is!

Without meaning to be rude or anything, youve gotto admit thats quite a stupid response, that also had no point to it what so ever...;) Remember I said either you were stupid or you were intentionally just playing stupid (meaning you did understand what I meant, just choose to disregard it). But with that response you kinda only proves it was the first alternative!

Now, Im not of the hate CM crew, I have friends that have been playing alot with CM, thats not the point. What I am against, is when someone bash on someone else without any real reason. Make arguments or dont write at all. And Blow was beeing a moron, trying to defend that kind of behaviour only makes CM look bad and seriously makes people question anything anyone from CM ever writes.

Now with regards to my post, it might sound extremly negative, but only if you do consider daoc to be setup as a fg vs fg game. That was what I was trying to point out, and have been trying to point out to people in discussions.
In my opinion CM is a group of people who have specialized in one way of playing DaoC, a way in which they have become very adept I might add. Thats sieging. It is not easy to siege, it is not any less worth than FG vs FG, Zerging or Soloing. But it is different.
I do think CM is not very proficient as a group in FGvsFG compared to other groups, they are standard okay at zerging but they really know what they are doing when they are sieging.

Now if you choose to take that as a negative, I really do think you should try to get more training in the fg vs fg scene, but if you take it as a compliment (which it actually was meant to be), then you just keep working on honing what you are good at.

There you go Sorin, its as simple as that as I said in the first post!

/Charmangle

ps. Kin, damn, should have just charged you and tried a pbaedbomb you both after I landed the stun on you and the cleric at the shore below beno after I jumped out from the tower fleeing from the Albserg. No chance what so ever to take you both out without moc with only 30% health left to start with!:) ds.

Sorin

Banned
Without meaning to be rude or anything, youve gotto admit thats quite a stupid response, that also had no point to it what so ever...;) Remember I said either you were stupid or you were intentionally just playing stupid (meaning you did understand what I meant, just choose to disregard it). But with that response you kinda only proves it was the first alternative!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stupidity

That is "stupid".

Remember what i said? you are an idiot or you are just an idiot.
I guess that means your an idiot.

Now, Im not of the hate CM crew, I have friends that have been playing alot with CM, thats not the point. What I am against, is when someone bash on someone else without any real reason. Make arguments or dont write at all. And Blow was beeing a moron, trying to defend that kind of behaviour only makes CM look bad and seriously makes people question anything anyone from CM ever writes.

There is always a reason, however its not everyone who can see it.

Now with regards to my post, it might sound extremly negative, but only if you do consider daoc to be setup as a fg vs fg game. That was what I was trying to point out, and have been trying to point out to people in discussions.
In my opinion CM is a group of people who have specialized in one way of playing DaoC, a way in which they have become very adept I might add. Thats sieging. It is not easy to siege, it is not any less worth than FG vs FG, Zerging or Soloing. But it is different.
I do think CM is not very proficient as a group in FGvsFG compared to other groups, they are standard okay at zerging but they really know what they are doing when they are sieging.

I tend to agree.

Now if you choose to take that as a negative, I really do think you should try to get more training in the fg vs fg scene, but if you take it as a compliment (which it actually was meant to be), then you just keep working on honing what you are good at.

I think we are equally good at both siege and fg vs fg.

The only fgs we have problems with is caster fgs.

We play the classic way, with all in the grp assisting one target.

Thats hard to do when everyone in the enemy grp is a caster.

You seem to belive that cm is bad for the community.

well if we left the game it would be even worse.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
ah quality stuff comming form a kid. come hib and play a bard mate, lets see how good you can become :)

Hehe, If you are grown-up then being a kid might not be so bad after all.

Think I'll turn down your offer, trying to achieve the skills you have aquired 8 v 1 would be a futile effort :)

Fiffe

Fledgling Freddie
Taking keeps/towers in the middle of the night when you are a realm that has the most amount of players just is counter productive. Especially when you are the only ones with the power (except GoA) to make the server really fun by instigating attacks vs other realms during prime time. Even if you loose over and over again you make it extremly fun for everyone to be out in rvr. Try and see the Mid/Hib side of things. How fun is it to always have to attack defened targets when you are fewer in numbers and have less damage output (with you having the mid relics). Its all about taking responsability for your own fun, when no one else is doing it...

And I also like you to kindly answer this aswell Mr. Sorin, get a good cup of coffee with your guild friends and please discuss it, get everyones point of view and post it here, because me and most mid & hibs I know of always ask this when we log in;
Why in Gods name are they doing what they are doing???
(note that I left out all the curses and harsh language)

I bet that an answer would clear up things instead of all this name-calling and poo-tossing that's been lately.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Prodical got a bit big mouthed sadly, used to fight vs his caster group with Gobo and lot of CM dudes (Only, Blind, Kzn...) night in night out and a lot of fights have been won.

I remeber playing Euinar's Theurg for a night screwing them royally (they even knew in advance a Theurg will be a problem for them) and some nice chats on TS with him/them regardless, but I guess it's all forgotten.

Now it's just run over every single solo person you see because of this or that, be it FH or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom