Hey CM

Status
Not open for further replies.

islef

Loyal Freddie
I think we are equally good at both siege and fg vs fg.

The only fgs we have problems with is caster fgs.

We play the classic way, with all in the grp assisting one target.

Thats hard to do when everyone in the enemy grp is a caster.

You seem to belive that cm is bad for the community.

well if we left the game it would be even worse.

If you play all grps the same way i might understand why you suck so hard, you seem to be tha master of looking up things.. go check out "tactics"

Septina

Part of the furniture
If you play all grps the same way i might understand why you suck so hard, you seem to be tha master of looking up things.. go check out "tactics"

They do use tactics, tanks pick one target, stick it and get kited 20 miles away from the support that stays WAY back. Might not be the most effective tactics but damn it, they have them. :D

islef

Loyal Freddie
My bad sorry, should have known they just outskill everyone with that universal tactic of pwn.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
I think we are equally good at both siege and fg vs fg.

The only fgs we have problems with is caster fgs.

We play the classic way, with all in the grp assisting one target.

Thats hard to do when everyone in the enemy grp is a caster.

I tend not to agree =) Your group was a challenge for us, cause we were pretty low RR overall and thus couldn't throw out the amount of tools an RR11 group can. I have like a guess that at equal RR you wouldn't stand much of a chance versus an organized group that runs as often together as you do.

Arguing about this is useless though, as there is nobody left to proove anything =)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Whaaaa :).

<the cock mode I've found here>

Nate, I outmezzed you some days ago, does it mean your group suck? Also you got me later while I chatted and was running around mindlessly, does it mean I have to be AFK for you to mezz/stun me? Also you're playing a Healer instead of a Druid or Cleric, does it mean you like easy mode?

Septina, you need a Runi, Thane and Shammy to be on my Infi with your gimped SB (366 damage from stealth, muahaha), does it mean you're unable to pick up on me 1 vs 1? Also CM beat you in 5 seconds, with split assist, does it mean you're a little blind?

</the cock mode I've found here>

See, stupid flames about skill are so easy.

Nate

FH is my second home
Whaaaa :).

<the cock mode I've found here>

Nate, I outmezzed you some days ago, does it mean your group suck? Also you got me later while I chatted and was running around mindlessly, does it mean I have to be AFK for you to mezz/stun me? Also you're playing a Healer instead of a Druid or Cleric, does it mean you like easy mode?

</the cock mode I've found here>

See, stupid flames about skill are so easy.

yes to all ofc ;o

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
Prodical got a bit big mouthed sadly, used to fight vs his caster group with Gobo and lot of CM dudes (Only, Blind, Kzn...) night in night out and a lot of fights have been won.

I remeber playing Euinar's Theurg for a night screwing them royally (they even knew in advance a Theurg will be a problem for them) and some nice chats on TS with him/them regardless, but I guess it's all forgotten.

Now it's just run over every single solo person you see because of this or that, be it FH or whatever.

yeah i had a nice time when i played alb, more so when gobo was around and kirennetic ( sorry for the typo ;p ), i also had nice conversations with blind, onlyone, magon at times even kzn :D i remembered being on hib and defending they way they played, even defended the keep taking. however when gobo left it went down hill. endless alarmclock raids really didnt help the game overall.
however havin said all that im back in hib. this is a forum where yes you come here and try to antagonize the other realms (altho sometimes i do like to be nice). so if i come accross as being loud and rude then im doing something right. if i played alb or mid tomorr i would try and prevoke the hibs in much the same manner. also the fact that i can post something,go back to study for an hour and knowing that its going to annoy someone as nieve as you manisch then i think i have achieved what i set out to do.
finally saying that you beet us or we beet you in fg fights back then and try to put the angle on it that ye won more then we won is not quiet the right view. i think overall it was pretty much even. i remember having some very long fight agasint that grp and i think we all enjoyed it. it was a time when fg fights at 1am in the morning was nice without the adds, but sadly that is a time long gone now. most of the players i ran with have quit to play wow,gone to avalon, or i play with the remainder now on hib, dotz for one lol!
anyways dont hate the player, hate the game :)

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
They do use tactics, tanks pick one target, stick it and get kited 20 miles away from the support that stays WAY back. Might not be the most effective tactics but damn it, they have them. :D

Well u gotta admit that kzn has learned :p atleast a bit he get kited 20 miles compared to his 50000 miles earlier :pand now he tried to charge back when he is 20 miles from support only shame he usually gets killed be it roglords or other casters kzn will die thats for sure :)
Can't even start to immagine the the vent/ts speak. Kzn:All assist on this little lurikeen
Rest of tanks: how can we when even you are way out of face range`?

Fiffe

Fledgling Freddie
What exatly is it you think we are doing?

fecking up the game for everyone else?
making their spending short online time taking back keeps & towers (no point really, because 04:30 you just grab again) instead of doing what they really wanted?

dunno really, thought things like this would get boring after 4 months...
-but hey I don't complain (much) I've soon got both tower & keep title :p

Sorin

Banned
fecking up the game for everyone else?
making their spending short online time taking back keeps & towers (no point really, because 04:30 you just grab again) instead of doing what they really wanted?

So you wanna know why we fugde up the game for everyone else?

Well.. We Dont!

Towers/keeps are there for a reason. ( to take )
Like it or not, thats the way it is.
And you either live with it, or quit the game.

dunno really, thought things like this would get boring after 4 months...
-but hey I don't complain (much) I've soon got both tower & keep title :p

Then why the fugde are you wasting our time.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
From Blow's on words reason CM take Keeps/Twrs is to draw the enemy out but thing is when no 1 turns up they relentlessly go through twrs/keeps ending up in Pveing everything around them.

So if they go out they way to try drawing enemy action when they do meet some resistence they then bugger off take another tower and then leading everyone around that in end with lack of any action from CM apart from twr/keep taking people get pissed off and then log yet CM say they do it to get action but if they get any action they run away it like if Blow has watched Monty Python's Holy grail to many times "Run away" "Run away" as soon as they get any action lol.

To many people on this server CM are not playing within the SOTG but just griefers same as with Horner he just likes to Grief play as with his lowly attempt of Pveing Mids Power Relic today I Like to say BIG thankyou to Knighthood for sticking up against horner wish more albs would do same against these type of people as it seems these are the type which have made this server unappealing to most people hence the low population.

CM & Horner are probably the worst things to happen to Dyvet and if Goa wish to do something about this server it would be to /Char copy they chars to some other server where they playstyle and grief play would be more welcome my option be Cumbria they can mess around with as many keeps/twrs as they please.

Anti CM/Horner Supporter

Soulja

Sorin

Banned
From Blow's on words reason CM take Keeps/Twrs is to draw the enemy out but thing is when no 1 turns up they relentlessly go through twrs/keeps ending up in Pveing everything around them.

So if they go out they way to try drawing enemy action when they do meet some resistence they then bugger off take another tower and then leading everyone around that in end with lack of any action from CM apart from twr/keep taking people get pissed off and then log yet CM say they do it to get action but if they get any action they run away it like if Blow has watched Monty Python's Holy grail to many times "Run away" "Run away" as soon as they get any action lol.

To many people on this server CM are not playing within the SOTG but just griefers same as with Horner he just likes to Grief play as with his lowly attempt of Pveing Mids Power Relic today I Like to say BIG thankyou to Knighthood for sticking up against horner wish more albs would do same against these type of people as it seems these are the type which have made this server unappealing to most people hence the low population.

CM & Horner are probably the worst things to happen to Dyvet and if Goa wish to do something about this server it would be to /Char copy they chars to some other server where they playstyle and grief play would be more welcome my option be Cumbria they can mess around with as many keeps/twrs as they please.

Anti CM/Horner Supporter

Soulja

Haha!!

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
still killing the server i cccccc....:flame:

whoever thinks CM is killing the server, either suffers from some kind of Mental Disease or just being totally Retarded imo...

all from CM pays their subscription = they can play the way they want.. if they wanna gank xp'ers, let them.. if they wanna take keep in the early hours, let them.. if they wanna take a relic and put it into a lvl 1 keep to farm people, let them..

even GOA banning people for doing the relic thing still makes me laught tbh..

Tho have to be said i wouldnt put a relic into a lvl 1 keep to farm people, as i wouldnt have fun myself if someone did it against me..

BUT THEY PAY FOR THE GAME. SO LET THEM PLAY THE WAY THEY WANT, OTHERWISE PEOPLE CAN COME HERE BRAGGING ABOUT EACHOTHER 24/7" omg he plays that way, omg he plays that way" and it will be a endless Discussion...

EOD!.

/Freggy

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
whoever thinks CM is killing the server, either suffers from some kind of Mental Disease or just being totally Retarded imo...

all from CM pays their subscription = they can play the way they want.. if they wanna gank xp'ers, let them.. if they wanna take keep in the early hours, let them.. if they wanna take a relic and put it into a lvl 1 keep to farm people, let them..

Tho have to be said i wouldnt put a relic into a lvl 1 keep to farm people, as i wouldnt have fun myself if someone did it against me..

BUT THEY PAY FOR THE GAME. SO LET THEM PLAY THE WAY THEY WANT, OTHERWISE PEOPLE CAN COME HERE BRAGGING ABOUT EACHOTHER 24/7" omg he plays that way, omg he plays that way" and it will be a endless Discussion...

EOD!.

/Freggy

Fuck me - you're ignorant.

No-one is saying they can't play that way - and we all know they pay their subs - yet a lot agree that they are driving other players away. You cannot try to defend them with the arguement of 'ololo, they pay their subs.' By your logic, no RvR community could establish properly as any discussions would end with 'ololo, we pay our subs kthxs.'

You seem to have mis-interpreted the difference between condemning a playstyle and telling people to 'fuck off the game and never come back ever.'

Phantomby

Loyal Freddie
gosh i so want to resubscribe my accounts...oh hang on a minute....

<holds head under water till feels better>

its ok the feelings gone.

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie

EOD!.

/Freggy

didnt TT and BF pay their own subs too? they got banned.
what CM and their like does is something that destroys the fun for anyone that cant hide from them, read stealthers.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
You can't really compare TT with CM.

quite right, TT proved that not all Albs were morons, where TT and their supporters tried to prove the opposite.

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
So you wanna know why we fugde up the game for everyone else?

Well.. We Dont!

Towers/keeps are there for a reason. ( to take )
Like it or not, thats the way it is.
And you either live with it, or quit the game.

Then why the fugde are you wasting our time.

id say the flames on the map suggests that mythic wanted the structures defended , that would make me assume that structures are not there " to be taken" but as means to generate action.

could allmost argue that taking an empty structure is against the spirit of the game :)

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Cluster wasnt too bad for a once a month grp, but it gets boring pretty fast. Was nice that the zergs never got too big to handle. Muylaetrix really should stop overestimating his bombingabilities though, jumping out of the tower vs an rr11 midgrp with bd in it when u dont have moc and 1 of ur clerics died just before really isnt that smart. Doing it over and over is even more stupid.

kolomparas

Fledgling Freddie

imo ...

stfu.jpg

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
didnt TT and BF pay their own subs too? they got banned.
what CM and their like does is something that destroys the fun for anyone that cant hide from them, read stealthers.

That's quite funny coming from you, I think most people on Dyvet have you on Dwera on a shit-list in game and you why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom