Hey CM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiffe

Fledgling Freddie
Thought you love PVE-ing in our frontiers....

Think Glacier Giant was a little bit too much pve-for you...

was fun watching you get tossed all over the place, insta port from Hlid anyone? :clap:

Lecturin

Fledgling Freddie
Was laughing so much when i did see the cleric trying to kite him but we sure gave them smthing to go pve with

Fledgling Freddie
hahahah omg, best thing i ever seen. GG Tossed me to his spawnpoint so missed all in Hild.
But after 2 min a alb apperead and diead when he landed, the alb was Clenus and omg what i laughed.

Atleast you got something real to pve for a change CM !!

Fiffe

Fledgling Freddie
yep got roughly 4 minutes fighting in the keep but the whole pulling thingy part seems to be broken by some reason...

Will combine and add some Benny Hill music =)

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
lol you talk about our group but we wernt the ones that were stepd on and killed by him lol :D

we didnt get killed in fact we almost killed the mofo :D

but was really funny :D

give fraps from it :)

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
You died, 3 of us got ported giant did not aggro after that... Nice try, mission failed... but good you had a laugh tho.

Lecturin

Fledgling Freddie
WE only did it so you have some challenge to pve for real but no you still going on pve on guards / clap clap to you all CM

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
Hey dumbo who are on arv now it sure aint GG

proberly cause your mom calls you to go to bed, and you aint allowed to get wiped by us at this time. so NN m8 see you in few years when you can make your own time how late you can go to bed.

Fiffe

Fledgling Freddie
proberly cause your mom calls you to go to bed, and you aint allowed to get wiped by us at this time. so NN m8 see you in few years when you can make your own time how late you can go to bed.

So it's settled then...

no sense of humor what so ever.

sad. just sad.

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
And btw you hadent taking hild when we were inside it ;), still count as pve.

Mob was not yet there but nvm guards are proberly harder to kill for us then the hibs/mids we met tonight

Lecturin

Fledgling Freddie

I must say i feel really sorry for your how you talk to ppl just see the fun in it and go on with your life.

Just take it you and you feelow friends are a PVE guild

Himse

FH is my second home

sometimes i wonder how you got rr11 with such a stupid mentality.

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
I must say i feel really sorry for your how you talk to ppl just see the fun in it and go on with your life.

Dont feel sorry m8, go on with your life and i will with mine

Just take it you and you feelow friends are a PVE guild

sometimes i wonder how you got rr11 with such a stupid mentality.

Dont spend time on that.

Sleep good all ...

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
lol you talk about our group but we wernt the ones that were stepd on and killed by him lol :D

we didnt get killed in fact we almost killed the mofo :D

for a rr9 you are one of the poorest wizards i have ever seen :(

illu

Part of the furniture
/popcorn

There were 10 middies on at one stage and I think none were in the frontier (well, maybe 3) and the Albs just kept on taking keep after keep and tower after tower.
Don't you guys ever get bored?
I don't give a monkeys arse about the relics anymore. I found all that happened was that I got pissed off, and there was nothing I could do as there are never enough mids compared to albs.
Albs can take anyone's relics at any time simply because there are always more of them online at any given time, so what is the point in fighting a losing battle?

Instead - I had a fun evening in Lab. Lots of crazy fights, some real funny stuff, playing with FG's, some nice stealther fights (apart from the putoguss/waucan/calipso or turanbam stealther trio - where is the fun in chain grappling someone?? When it gets nerfed - I'll get my revenge :> If you want to play where you win 100% of the time, why not try Counterstrike with a headshot bot hack - I imagine it's pretty much the same feeling when you win)

Anyway, time to sleep

Oli - Illu

Sorin

Banned
Why fight if you know you will lose?

just my words.

Oh yeah, and nerf grapple!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom