Hearthstone

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Druid taunt is really good against current meta btw, deals nicely against the bullcrap facezoohunterlocks.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Aye taunt druids are fun, especially when you can innervate out a huge taunt and they have no silence to deal with it. Pretty much game over for face hunters if you drop a 5/10 and they have no silence in hand.

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
Rogue mech or Shaman mech have pushed me to 15ish and above recently.

Mech_Rogue_28-05-2015.jpg Mech_Shaman_28-05-2015.jpg

Last edited:

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Dunno what a face hunter is - but I was surprised to find out rank 15 is in the top 30% :\

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Dunno what a face hunter is - but I was surprised to find out rank 15 is in the top 30% :\

Oh. Even i didn't know that. I thought that the majority was fighting over ranks in 9-1. Guess i've been doing better then i thought (y)

Facehunter, or anything face-x, is a deck that goes for your face(your character). They ignore your minions, have little removal, charge, etc. Just maximum damage "to the face".

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Facehunter can also have pretty terrible luck :p I tried facehunter the other day, you can get out aggro'd if someone just floods the board with big minions early on (stuff like hungry dragon etc) your face damage means virtually nothing then and you just die faster than you kill, more people waking up to how to counter facehunters I guess.. not surprising really, Zoolock is meant to be more cancerous than Fachunter currently though.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I think I play hunter wrong :) I like to use big minions and clear the board early on with multistrike, kill command etc, I also have a couple of hunter mark in my deck too.

Been fiddling with a shaman deck too but find it a little situational.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Not at all wrong @Raven , stompy hunter is really good if you can keep the board clear early and then bring out the big beasties. I usually take out animal companions etc random elements from that deck though, needs to be a bit more precise :p

Zoolock has always been cancer and i had to apologise to people after every amtch when i drafted one in arena.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Crafted gazlow. Great fun with rogue/mechmage, though playing at rank 20 with a golden mechmage is making people rage a bit :p

F*ck it, i was playing mechmage before it was a thing! I'm a hipstermage. Cough.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well, @BloodOmen saw my "good" days online...fml :p

Nothing but bad draws and lucky opponents that should've been dead to rights. My usual start of the season struggle to get out of 20-18 :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Hindsight i shouldn't have baited it, but sometimes you gotta play and hope they don't got it :p

Oh well, tomorrow a new day to rage over. Hello! (no one will get that :giggle:)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Watch all episodes if you haven't seem before, sooooo damn funny.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Gods i wish i was recording my games. Got a deathwing from unstable portal, both me and priest at 15 health after i "equalized" and hit him once.

Then cast sheepy on my own deathwing(because why not :p) and proceeded to win the game with that sheep. Took some fiddling and trickery to set the kill but damn was it funny.

Deathsheep for the win!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Trying a hybrid of Kolentos druid deck atm

Things I changed - he used Cenarius and Thalnos (I don't have Thalnos and i'm not crafting it for the sake of 1 deck) and Cenarius I didn't want to use as it would feed patron warriors due to the 2/2 taunts so instead I changed Cenarius with Nozdormu (patron warriors take ages per turn, Nozdormu should fuck them royally and changed Thalos to a kobold, same effect just no card draw upon death)

Healing touches are to help stall aggro decks, Kobold + Starfall fully clears Patron board, Poison Seeds + Starfall wipes any board, keeper to silence silly buff combos/stuff like Ysera, Tree of Life for full heal + Alex to bring other player back down to 15. Idea is to ramp up to high mana quickly to play big threats, so while they're playing stuff like shredders you have the potential to be dropping Dr. Boom and/or stuff like Nozdormu.

Untitled.jpg

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I've just failed so hard.

Auchenai Soulpriest
Zombie Chow
Zombie Chow
Circle of Healing

Normally that combo would do 10 damage your opponent

When you forget one of your chows has Velens though it kills the Auchenai and heals the opponent for 10.....

Hurr_285776_905793.jpg

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Playing the greatest deck ever now.

Untitled.jpg

Doing the 30 minions at 2 or less cost quest lol ><

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Pop some hobgoblins in there and suddenly.... ;)

I've made a ramp-weenie deck before, it can be deadly.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Don't think I have my hobogobs still :( sure I disenchanted them awhile ago for other cards.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Just used my dust to craft cards i'd likely use quite a bit

Crafted

2x Mountain Giants
2x Moltens
Voljin

and some other rares/epics.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Just as I start climbing I tilt badly :( was rank 15 before, down to 18 again now, its very annoying.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah, that's the nature of the beast really. You need a good day to climb and usually when i get up 2-3 ranks i just call it a day. You start to lose concentration after a good 10 games anyway.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
"
New Main Button Being Added to Hearthstone
Thanks to a post on the Hearthstone facebook page, it looks like a new button is being added to the main screen in Hearthstone.

We are not yet sure what it will be for, although it is worth pointing out that the current buttons we have are all for various play modes.

We have confirmed that the new Heroes will be chosen via the collection manager, which means Zhang Dong's statement that there was still more to come appears to be accurate. We are indeed getting another large piece of content! What are you hoping for?"

hearthstone-new-button.gif

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Tournament mode would be fun. If they added classic or some such it would most likely be in play tab.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I expect it to either be:

Tournament Mode
Arena Freeplay mode (arena without a cost and drastically reduced rewards)
Team-Play mode (2v2?)
Blitz Mode (like regular mode but players only have 15 seconds or less per turn)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom