Hearthstone

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Is a bit isn't it, ah well got my missing murloc from the pack at least and earned ol murk eye achievement and card so that's something at least

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Threw this together myself, quite proud of it tbh, seems to destroy aggro decks quite easily :p heh.

(even has iron juggernaut in there to fuck warlocks spamming siphon :D)

mechwarrior.jpg

Last edited:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Seems legit. If you trade zombie chows for the "give +1 armor" minions then people will assume you're running a patron deck. Really messes peoples plays when you do those things, like my paladin deck which looks like a secrets deck and then turns into a lategame mechromp :p

You could also trade shield slams for crushes since you'll be having a lot of damaged minions.

Ofcourse it'll be a bit later removal, but removes anything.

It's funny how people still haven't found the value in demonlocks, mistress of pain for example makes the lock stay at almost full hp and as a raw minion already makes the heropower only tax 1 life.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Ah then, not really worth it. Unless you're minmaxing, the deck works just as fine with those. Different playstyles and all ;)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
tempted to add smiths in though but... iffy about it, the main reason I put chows in is to give additional cards to contest early aggro deck drops before they get out of control, armoursmith is great for the armour but with only 1 damage it doesn't contest very well where as chow can clear any 2 health minion (which is a lot of them in aggro decks)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
just trying to figure out an anti-aggro priest deck atm... one that isn't used or being played, its not easy with so few cards :<

Was just thinking though!

What about a warrior deck with ALL of the removal but Ysera, Megatorque and Gaslowe? warriors have lots of 1 mana removal so lots of mechs from gaslowe, removal = lepergnomes etc :p you get the idea. The idea is being able to outgrind ANY deck while having 3 main cards that simply supply more cards... its an iffy idea but could work i guess? since you'd be using your life as a huge resource (more than usual) Alex in there too for back up to 15 health.

Last edited:

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
turns out the deck doesn't work too well, just isn't fast enough... early game is great, can keep aggro at bay but the end game is soooooo slow its not even worth it. Shame really, thermaplugg has so much potential but the 9 mana cost just kill shim off.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
This weeks brawl, it's different, but it's not really a "gamemode" per say. Really wish i could use my own 9 other decks to play it though, instead of switching every time i want to try another thing.

Nailed it on 1, not really interested in going back. Free so, might level my warrior/shaman there.

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
Nailed it with an aggro warrior, first try. People never expect face warriors.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
used mage with echo of medivh, those slimes from naxx, duplicate, that 4 drop dragon that gains 1/1 when you buff it and basically just facerolled the way to victory.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
New week, new brawl. Fun, in that mage challenge type of way where everything is RNG.

But 2 games later and it's, well, done. They need mroe stuff if they want it to be a gamemode, unless they want it to be a weekly free pack thing with no cost(which would be weird business wise).

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
New hearthstone expansion incoming (possibly) announcement will come on the 22nd of July.

PC Gamer got that from Blizzard, the theme song it plays is the theme song from the Argent Tournament in WoW, quite exciting tbh :p

MKalh7sFqzgt.878x0.Z-Z96KYq.jpg

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Best start saving gold if you're not into buying stuff :p

Argent tournament will be weird if they have Jaraxxus. And black knight.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Lol how the fuck did the opponent let that happen :p guessing some shady shaman revives are at play :p?

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
It's in the screenshot, the whole story - trigger minion deathrattles twice, ghastly looking minion on the left, coupled with destroy this minion and revive it with full health + faceless.

Quite situational, but fun nonetheless :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Not quite @old.Osy :D

Rivendare on turn 8, feugen died earlier(derp), turn 9 play stalag and cast ancestral spirit + reincarnate on him. Result is 2x thadius from deathtrigger, 2x stalagg from ancestral spirit and 1 stalagg from reincarnate.

It's no more situational then other combo plays, just needs 3 cards and rivendare to live ;)

I also got sylvanas in the deck for a similar turn 10 play, which brings back 3 sylvanas and steals 2 enemy minions.

Oh yeah, crafted sneeds old shredder yesterday, so today i'll probably play around with that.

Last edited:

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Just done it, had a warlock with 2x imp gang boss in opening hand and just facerolled it.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Not that fun really. There's enough rng bull in the luckfest at ranked. The first was still the best with rag vs nef.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
exploit found using nozdormu + 2 pandas lol, apparently the animation time of using the combination carries over to your opponents turn :p so lame.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
It's not even an exploit. It's been apparently addressed by bliz as "working as intended".

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
It's not even an exploit. It's been apparently addressed by bliz as "working as intended".

really? so you're basically guaranteed a win the moment you get nozdormu on the board and it lives one turn :p kinda lame.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
really? so you're basically guaranteed a win the moment you get nozdormu on the board and it lives one turn :p kinda lame.

Yeah. They really should change it so that actions don't carry over to other peoples turns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom