Hb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Why can't we let go of the hate? Why can't we all just hold hands and sing?

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Who is the shittier, the shitty, or those killed by the shitty?

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Pin said:
Terra Dominus are waaaay ahead of us. We can't even make top 5 here :(
Yep, SS does have a fair amount of nice people and good players which is more than can be said for TD or that crappy JH guild.

Taen

Fledgling Freddie
At least they dont use radar u knob head unlike a certain hib guild u are in .... ur not any any good if u cheat u know so that makes ye shittier imo !

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
Taen said:
At least they dont use radar u knob head unlike a certain hib guild u are in .... ur not any any good if u cheat u know so that makes ye shittier imo !
"ok" xD

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Carrera said:
After tonight i vote for VGN

haha so bitter, we were in odin's all night, not our problems that others can't make rp's so add on us like crazy. The day we need to zerg to take down you guys is the day i quit this game.

Playboy

Fledgling Freddie
LA imo .. bunch of l33t wankers ... who do cheat .. all of hib including me know it

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Playboy said:
LA imo .. bunch of l33t wankers ... who do cheat .. all of hib including me know it

LOL, how can u say a guild cheats if you play in their realm, and don't play in their grps? you can't honestly see what they are doing unless u cheat yourself to do it.

Dwy

Fledgling Freddie
Taen said:

Yes i use radar!! :eek7:

Playboy

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
LOL, how can u say a guild cheats if you play in their realm, and don't play in their grps? you can't honestly see what they are doing unless u cheat yourself to do it.

Shall we say its common knowledge ...

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Playboy said:

how so? i've played in LA grps on many occasions, i have absoloutly never had a single moment that would suggest that they cheat.

nol

Fledgling Freddie
Taen said:

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

nol

Fledgling Freddie
Playboy said:

I don't believe you're an excal/hib, I think you're just a forum troll.

Playboy

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
how so? i've played in LA grps on many occasions, i have absoloutly never had a single moment that would suggest that they cheat.

U would say that.......

Aussie

Banned
well the average number of cheaters on US servers is about 200-250 , with some even up to 430 ppl on 1 server. lets not be hypocrits and asume we have those ppl too. lets say 200, which means 1/10 ppl cheats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom