Hb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buffer

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
why would i stop replying? more you keep trolling, quicker you get banned, like i said.

P.S please rewrite ur last reply in english, it makes no sense
im sorry what coudnt u read , it seemed good english to me

when u start fighting over a typo or a badly spelled word , that means u lost arguement

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Buffer said:

when u start fighting over a typo or a badly spelled word , that means u lost arguement
i think he was going for the barely understandable slant as opposed to a specific typo...

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Buffer said:

no bad spelling etc, just didn't make sense to me

Buffer

Fledgling Freddie
well we had a 'talk' in another thread where i told you , you was being baited and you continued. You just done same here, ie u bit
i assume it was last sentence needed clarifying

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Buffer said:
well we had a 'talk' in another thread where i told you , you was being baited and you continued. You just done same here, ie u bit
i assume it was last sentence needed clarifying

Baiting someone isn't big or clever, its nothing to be proud of either. My replying to you doesn't make me a fool, the only reason i do it is to laugh when u reply again pretending you have done something really really cool.

Buffer

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
Baiting someone isn't big or clever, its nothing to be proud of either. My replying to you doesn't make me a fool, the only reason i do it is to laugh when u reply again pretending you have done something really really cool.
and still u reply yet u dont learn.
Look u was told you are being wound up an u keep replying. how many hints u want?
HELLO Im Winding u up? Then u reply , you are a troll.
well that u got what u deserve, please dont reply u a troll and gonna get banned, cos u should be banned for being stupud enough todo it twice

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Buffer said:
and still u reply yet u dont learn.
Look u was told you are being wound up an u keep replying. how many hints u want?
HELLO Im Winding u up? Then u reply , you are a troll.
well that u got what u deserve, please dont reply u a troll and gonna get banned, cos u should be banned for being stupud enough todo it twice

i'll reply until you realise what an idiot you are being and stop posting, or until you get banned. Either way is fine by me.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Hey, what the heck happened to this thread? :( I go to bed when various people are dissing HB, SS and TD (and a Mr Self Debuffer ;)), and come back to this drivel? :(

Anyway, I want to thank Vodor for his kindness -- remember, if you love somebody, set them free! :D

MesS°

One of Freddy's beloved
Belomar said:
Hey, what the heck happened to this thread? :( I go to bed when various people are dissing HB, SS and TD (and a Mr Self Debuffer ;)), and come back to this drivel? :(

Anyway, I want to thank Vodor for his kindness -- remember, if you love somebody, set them free! :D
Get back in line Boi...
We where talking about number 1.... \o/

stubbe

Fledgling Freddie
Buffer said:
u really are stupid u not only bite twice and argue with me, but u try and argue with me as well even when u been told. Hello rinse and repeat from other night. lol u prat

like shooting fish in a barrel

Let's say it all together: Don't call someone else stupid when you're shortening threeletter words. :twak:

agon

Fledgling Freddie
Eleasias said:
Still the shittiest guild on Excal? I think so.

i thought vintervargen was gonna try to cry about a "misspelt" word :p
but no, he's learnt something

Marc

FH is my second home
liloe said:
EDIT: I forgot, a member of <Nooblord Society> saying TD's are noobs is really funny, I can't remember any fight I was in where we lost in 1v1 to you....the only guy I really respect from you is Mr. SelfDebuffer, he's darn good, really. I gotta laugh every time about your attempts to camp hpk in Odin's.

Hmm, when have we camped htk??? Its a normal alb run, from hmg to htk and back, we dont camp, and never lost to us 1v1 hmmm ok. I think you should take a look at Magmatics video before you call anyone "noobs" that was shocking. Lol at the hero running solo into all the pbaoe. Even 99% albs have finally learnt not to do that.

Ziva

Fluffy
Buffer and Fluid please sort your flames, insults and whatever out in pm and get ontopic please.

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Can all you noobs stop flaming other guilds pls!
Focus on HB.
Tell me why HB is a shitty guild.
Please, please tell me it is because we ran in 2fg setup last night in Emain.
I do love that...
Regards, Glottis :kissit:

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
the guilds you mention as shitty here; HB, SS, TD etc. are probably the ones who got most fun in RVR.. whos the winner when the nights RVR is over?

Thecure

Fledgling Freddie
Divinia said:
the guilds you mention as shitty here; HB, SS, TD etc. are probably the ones who got most fun in RVR.. whos the winner when we log for the night?

You log for the night??? :cheers:

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Divinia said:
the guilds you mention as shitty here; HB, SS, TD etc. are probably the ones who got most fun in RVR.. whos the winner when we log for the night?

:clap:

I allways liked Divinia's replies

:wub:

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
Pointless thread :eek: Even my threads are more informative tbh

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
is both TheCure and Vasconcelos making fun of me now? :(

Shan

Fledgling Freddie
This thread wins the "Best QQ" of teh month.
Also Fluid wins the "I don't know when to quit" award

/medal imo

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
Actually i tought Buffer lost?

imagine that guy with things like:

Kicked X ppls ass on forums!
Baited X ppls on forums!
Won several arguments by not making sense!

on his job-applications xD

Tinyheals

One of Freddy's beloved
Fluid said:
haha so bitter, we were in odin's all night, not our problems that others can't make rp's so add on us like crazy. The day we need to zerg to take down you guys is the day i quit this game.

u zerged our albgroup 3 times yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom