Hb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Aussie said:
well the average number of cheaters on US servers is about 200-250 , with some even up to 430 ppl on 1 server. lets not be hypocrits and asume we have those ppl too. lets say 200, which means 1/10 ppl cheats.

Oo how u know that?

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Playboy said:
U would say that.......

why? I hate cheaters of any kind, every single 1 should be banned as far as i am conserned, if i thought an LA member was cheating i would be first to report them

Carrera

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
haha so bitter, we were in odin's all night, not our problems that others can't make rp's so add on us like crazy. The day we need to zerg to take down you guys is the day i quit this game.

Where did i ever mention anything about skill?

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Carrera said:
Where did i ever mention anything about skill?

we would have no reason to zerg odin's unless you were too uber for us and we QQ'd and ganged up on you. We can beat you with 1fg so we bring 1fg, better rp's - more fun. If you still can't grasp the concept of adds then you haven't played long enough

liloe

It's my birthday today!
it's ammusing how ppl whine about <Terra Dominus> without even having a reason for it....what don't you like? Did we own you? Did we nuke more than 1fg of you at once?

What exactly is your problem?
Are you still crying because we run 2fg in Odins? lol, go to mom and tell her.
Are your crying because we were involved in something you call zerg? Ok then let me tell you smth: If 10fg albs are out, I'm not running in a fg, I'm not your RP cow.

I'm going to develop some formular u just have to fill in for a good TD whine

TD sux cause:
[ ] They ran _ fg's in Odin's Gate today
[ ] They overzerged us
[ ] They were disturbing our nice stealther duel
[ ] They were camping our pk today

They should:
[ ] run in 1fg when albs zerg with 10 fg's
[ ] instantly turn when in sight of a pk, no matter if chasing enemies
[ ] let alive the stealthers who will add on them in the next fight
[ ] not kill another grp when those are less in numbers or choose a group which will fight

This will make it much easier to spot what you want next time. I always wanted to tell you that your useless QQ spam really touches me. Apparently in your eyes everyone who's better either uses cheats or is a total wanker.

EDIT: I forgot, a member of <Nooblord Society> saying TD's are noobs is really funny, I can't remember any fight I was in where we lost in 1v1 to you....the only guy I really respect from you is Mr. SelfDebuffer, he's darn good, really. I gotta laugh every time about your attempts to camp hpk in Odin's.

Carrera

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
we would have no reason to zerg odin's unless you were too uber for us and we QQ'd and ganged up on you. We can beat you with 1fg so we bring 1fg, better rp's - more fun. If you still can't grasp the concept of adds then you haven't played long enough

lol, you really have the ego mentality down to a T don't you. Beat you plenty of times fyi, was just pissed off to see 2fg high rr hibs running together in odins all evening.

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
liloe said:
it's ammusing how ppl whine about <Terra Dominus> without even having a reason for it....what don't you like? Did we own you? Did we nuke more than 1fg of you at once?

What exactly is your problem?
Are you still crying because we run 2fg in Odins? lol, go to mom and tell her.
Are your crying because we were involved in something you call zerg? Ok then let me tell you smth: If 10fg albs are out, I'm not running in a fg, I'm not your RP cow.

I'm going to develop some formular u just have to fill in for a good TD whine

TD sux cause:
[ ] They ran _ fg's in Odin's Gate today
[ ] They overzerged us
[ ] They were disturbing our nice stealther duel
[ ] They were camping our pk today

They should:
[ ] run in 1fg when albs zerg with 10 fg's
[ ] instantly turn when in sight of a pk, no matter if chasing enemies
[ ] let alive the stealthers who will add on them in the next fight
[ ] not kill another grp when those are less in numbers or choose a group which will fight

This will make it much easier to spot what you want next time. I always wanted to tell you that your useless QQ spam really touches me. Apparently in your eyes everyone who's better either uses cheats or is a total wanker.

why run 2fg in odin's? i was there all night and the only things i saw was people running 1fg, and the occasional add (90% of the time it was hib adds). Getting added on doesn't cound as getting zerged from my experience.

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Carrera said:
lol, you really have the ego mentality down to a T don't you. Beat you plenty of times fyi, was just pissed off to see 2fg high rr hibs running together in odins all evening.

you've never, never beaten a grp i have been in. I know that as i rarely go odin's, and tonight was my first real encounter with you guild. I had fun tonight except for various players from ur guild and krane whinging like little bitches cos hibs added on us when we fought you. Ask the BD grp how many people we had, we had about 5 fights vs them, all of which was 1fg v 1fg. the occasional add from each side ofc. But nothing we can do about it.

Tbh, i expected better from BoB as i had heard you were meant to be nice people and a good fight. you proved to be neither

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Fluid, it seems a lot of ppl got upset when we ran 2fg in Odin's, which really made me laugh =)) and the night was uber, till we got nuked byalbs and mids at same time, fight starting vs. TB, then some random albs added, then mids, well that was it =) but nice fighting still (all praises to Mallet and Reserection, damn good healers)

P.S.: I hope we didn't add too much =) I try to drive away from the fights where I can (when in Line of Sight that is)

stighelmer

Fledgling Freddie
Eleasias said:
Still the shittiest guild on Excal? I think so.
Does starting a thread like this make you one of the shittiest people on Excal? I think so.

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
liloe said:
Fluid, it seems a lot of ppl got upset when we ran 2fg in Odin's, which really made me laugh =)) and the night was uber, till we got nuked byalbs and mids at same time, fight starting vs. TB, then some random albs added, then mids, well that was it =) but nice fighting still (all praises to Mallet and Reserection, damn good healers)

P.S.: I hope we didn't add too much =) I try to drive away from the fights where I can (when in Line of Sight that is)

if u run 2fg, take it to emain, people wanna have a _chance_ at an even fight in odin's. Thats why i think people got upset. Emain, you can run 10fg if u like and just blame alb zerg

Carrera

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
you've never, never beaten a grp i have been in. I know that as i rarely go odin's, and tonight was my first real encounter with you guild. I had fun tonight except for various players from ur guild and krane whinging like little bitches cos hibs added on us when we fought you. Ask the BD grp how many people we had, we had about 5 fights vs them, all of which was 1fg v 1fg. the occasional add from each side ofc. But nothing we can do about it.

Tbh, i expected better from BoB as i had heard you were meant to be nice people and a good fight. you proved to be neither

How are we meant to compete against 2fg?? I run in emain alot and have beaten groups your eld has been in alot of times.. but you're the person who started comparing dick sizes. As for Krane hes in GoL and has never run with us. Nice people? I like to think we are, and people who respect us we respect back. We have respect for alot of guilds in albion and enemy guilds too, VGN included, just my opinion of you dropped after this evening, but why should you care anyway?

liloe

It's my birthday today!
nono Fluid, the point was smth else, we came back from a keeptake and well, so we continued running that way and soon after we got QQ from some person feeling zerged. After that we did 2fg when albs/mids were zerging Odin's (so could choose 5fg in emain or 3-4 fg in Odin's).....that's what I don't understand.

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Carrera said:
How are we meant to compete against 2fg?? I run in emain alot and have beaten groups your eld has been in alot of times.. but you're the person who started comparing dick sizes. As for Krane hes in GoL and has never run with us. Nice people? I like to think we are, and people who respect us we respect back. We have respect for alot of guilds in albion and enemy guilds too, VGN included, just my opinion of you dropped after this evening, but why should you care anyway?

I care because what you say is lies, we were not running 2fg in odin's i can 100% assure u of that. please please take a screenie when u kill me fg v fg and i will glady congratulate u on it, you people made yourselves look stupid on irc, not vgn, we can't stop random hibs adding on us, neither can you, sooner u learn that the better. Also, please do enlighten me when BoB have beaten 1 of my grps before cos i don't remember it happening.

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
liloe said:
nono Fluid, the point was smth else, we came back from a keeptake and well, so we continued running that way and soon after we got QQ from some person feeling zerged. After that we did 2fg when albs/mids were zerging Odin's (so could choose 5fg in emain or 3-4 fg in Odin's).....that's what I don't understand.

I've heard its happened more than a few occasions, forgive me if i am wrong, it could be just some more crap being made up as excuses for others losing.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Fluid said:
I care because what you say is lies, we were not running 2fg in odin's i can 100% assure u of that. please please take a screenie when u kill me fg v fg and i will glady congratulate u on it, you people made yourselves look stupid on irc, not vgn, we can't stop random hibs adding on us, neither can you, sooner u learn that the better. Also, please do enlighten me when BoB have beaten 1 of my grps before cos i don't remember it happening.

my internet penis is so long i accidently step on it sometimes :(

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Lethul said:
my internet penis is so long i accidently step on it sometimes :(

thats cos ur a mumin, mumins are short people so ur penis could be 6inches and drag on floor

Carrera

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:

Wasn't a question of adds, ran into 2fg of high rr hibs 3 times, coincedence? Just wasn't needed imo, especially in odins. Why do u keep mentioning whos better? I'm just here to have fun with my guild, win or lose.. and we have beaten VGN plenty of times, not that it matters of course. Oh yeh and i record the date and take screenies of all the fights i win! to masturbate over them later :cheers:

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Less post more drving Tit! :twak:

(waiting on him in Odins right now...pff)

Oh and fluid you know where we run, you know when we run.
Win or Lose as long as its a FG i dont mind.

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
swords said:
Less post more drving Tit! :twak:

(waiting on him in Odins right now...pff)

Oh and fluid you know where we run, you know when we run.
Win or Lose as long as its a FG i dont mind.

yeh, i do, i was in og for some decent fg v fg fights, after 4 hrs of it about 50 hibs ported in cos of alb zerg in emain, and we started getting major adds, so i logged. Apparently it means we have been zerging all night tho, wish i could work out some peoples logic.

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
Getting added on doesn't cound as getting zerged from my experience.

ROFL classic...."It wasn't us gov', it was them darn adders...".

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Fluid said:
yeh, i do, i was in og for some decent fg v fg fights, after 4 hrs of it about 50 hibs ported in cos of alb zerg in emain, and we started getting major adds, so i logged. Apparently it means we have been zerging all night tho, wish i could work out some peoples logic.

You can understand after three times in a row that maybe you could possibly try and tell the adders to FO? maybe politely?
Garb and co added surely he doesnt need to farm anymore rps :p

As for the constant adds, i play in Albion.
Its more of a problem for me than it is for you, not only do i get the recieving end of zergs, but the rest of the time i have to stop my own realm from adding and theres alot of Albs in odins lately :(

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Bracken said:
ROFL classic...."It wasn't us gov', it was them darn adders...".

so.... getting added on = roaming with them now? that would make every single daoc player a zerger?

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
that would make every single daoc player a zerger?

Well seeing as there probably aint a single daoc player who's never joined a zerg at some point, guess you could say that ;)

And like Swords said...when it keeps happening over and over again that the fights you're in just "happen" to get multiple adds then it makes your excuses seem very weak...

But hey, you fight how you like. Just don't come bitching when the tables are turned :p

duact

Fledgling Freddie
i vote for zorenas new guild , what is it called now again hmmm zerg of light or somthing with guardian zerg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom