Hb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Bracken said:
Well seeing as there probably aint a single daoc player who's never joined a zerg at some point, guess you could say that ;)

And like Swords said...when it keeps happening over and over again that the fights you're in just "happen" to get multiple adds then it makes your excuses seem very weak...

But hey, you fight how you like. Just don't come bitching when the tables are turned :p

comment when u have seen it, i never saw you tonight afaik?

Garbannoch

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
You can understand after three times in a row that maybe you could possibly try and tell the adders to FO? maybe politely?
Garb and co added surely he doesnt need to farm anymore rps :p

As for the constant adds, i play in Albion.
Its more of a problem for me than it is for you, not only do i get the recieving end of zergs, but the rest of the time i have to stop my own realm from adding and theres alot of Albs in odins lately :(

after getting zerged 5 times in a row in emain i give a fuck about albs - will add on every fight

Buffer

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
i vote for me
thats funny cos so do I
edit below

I do apologise i miss read thread thought it said who was biggest shithead on excal. I posted in error forgive me

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Buffer said:
thats funny cos so do I
edit below

I do apologise i miss read thread thought, it said who was biggest shithead on excal. I posted in error forgive me

lol, i am sorry, but... who are you? all i have seen of u is when u troll RR gratz threads

Buffer

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
lol, i am sorry, but... who are you? all i have seen of u is when u troll RR gratz threads
u want to get your arse kicked again sunshine???
ive been there since day 1, and wtf are you with your arogant opinions?

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Buffer said:
u want to get your arse kicked again sunshine???
ive been there since day 1, and wtf are you with your arogant opinions?

do i want my arse kicked again? on a forum? are you serious or stoned?

Rushie

Fledgling Freddie
Garbannoch said:
after getting zerged 5 times in a row in emain i give a fuck about albs - will add on every fight

yeah thats just uber logic mate, go zerg the albs in odin who were there NOT to zerg because they fucking hate the zerg in emain, no but lets all jump all on the bandwagon and tar all albs with the same brush.

idiot, ur no better than the alb zerg u tried to get away from. :twak:

Treon

Fledgling Freddie
lol fluid i hope u r not older then 13, cuz then i feel sorry for u.

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
You gimps, this was our thread. Flame us not anyone else imho :flame: :eek: :fluffle:

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Treon said:
lol fluid i hope u r not older then 13, cuz then i feel sorry for u.

20, student from england, you? and don't feel sorry for me just cos u don't agree with smth i say, i get along fine

Buffer

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
20, student from england, you? and don't feel sorry for me just cos u don't agree with smth i say, i get along fine
what u studying? moronity, u will get a masters, i suggest u stop posting u making a cretin of yourself

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Buffer said:
what u studying? moronity, u will get a masters, i suggest u stop posting u making a cretin of yourself

computer entertainment technology, you? why would i stop posting? passes time pretty well and theres a lot of nice people here i have a laugh with. Whats your reason for still posting? you haven't posted anything positive since u joined the forums afaik

Karnat

Fledgling Freddie
Boooooring thread!

But nm heres my 5 cents
Going fg+ during primetime aint as shity as going fg+ during offtime imo and in that case ive never noticed HB doing 2fg not being primetime but ive meet both mid groups and hib groups doing that.
But Cheers for a nice post farming thread...

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Just to clarify btw, i would like to apologise to BoB for slating them, but i got wound up by carrera saying we was zerging when its something i try wholeheartedly to avoid, adds happen and it's annoying as fuck but i can't stop hibs jumping on fights we are engaged in.

Buffer

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
computer entertainment technology, you? why would i stop posting? passes time pretty well and theres a lot of nice people here i have a laugh with. Whats your reason for still posting? you haven't posted anything positive since u joined the forums afaik

well the question i asked , is what u call rhetoric, ie expected no answer, and i dont give a toss what u doing in rl, funny thing is 100% i talked to people about our previous chats have said u a prat, that speaks volumes i think
I suspect u bitter about that thread when i kicked your arse, i can understand that, let the intermal flame of hatred burn inside its not my problem.

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Buffer said:
well the question i asked , is what u call rhetoric, ie expected no answer, and i dont give a toss what u doing in rl, funny thing is 100% i talked to people about our previous chats have said u a prat, that speaks volumes i think
I suspect u bitter about that thread when i kicked your arse, i can understand that, let the intermal flame of hatred burn inside its not my problem.

lol hate? on a forum? thats when u know ur online too much. As it is when you say you "kicked someones arse" on a forum, its not physically possible. As for speaking to people who know me. Nobody i have spoken too even has a clue who you are.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Buffer said:
wtf are u :)

i been around longer than u i suspect

Oh...im ever so sorry.
you know when you were born...when you came out of mommy's tummy?
You passed through something called a vagina.
Thats the first and last time you'll ever encounter one i suspect.

Buffer

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
lol hate? on a forum? thats when u know ur online too much. As it is when you say you "kicked someones arse" on a forum, its not physically possible. As for speaking to people who know me. Nobody i have spoken too even has a clue who you are.

did i say hate??
dont try misquote me
and who said anything about people who know you? you are judged by what u post on forums.dont try play mind gameswith me pls.

As for knowing me , albs spend a lot of thier life trying to gank me cos they im a shammy, and too daft to learn im not. I been here since day 1 , but i only just noticed a person who bites not once but twice, i need a trophy potion

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Buffer said:
did i say hate??
dont try misquote me
and who said anything about people who know you? you are judged by what u post on forums.dont try play mind gameswith me pls.

As for knowing me , albs spend a lot of thier life trying to gank me cos they im a shammy, and too daft to learn im not. I been here since day 1 , but i only just noticed a person who bites not once but twice, i need a trophy potion

If we are judged on what we say on these forums, then i am afraid to say it my friend, but you come over as 1 of the biggest idiots ever to grace us with your presence, does it make you horny stalking my posts?

Buffer

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
Oh...im ever so sorry.
you know when you were born...when you came out of mommy's tummy?
You passed through something called a vagina.
Thats the first and last time you'll ever encounter one i suspect.
and the reason for your agrresion is?
why the abuse?
i just said same as u but u give me abuse, why?

Buffer

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
If we are judged on what we say on these forums, then i am afraid to say it my friend, but you come over as 1 of the biggest idiots ever to grace us with your presence, does it make you horny stalking my posts?
u really are stupid u not only bite twice and argue with me, but u try and argue with me as well even when u been told. Hello rinse and repeat from other night. lol u prat

like shooting fish in a barrel

swords

Can't get enough of FH
LOL you talk to me about agression?
perhaps you should read what you have typed over the past few pages.

besides it isnt agression...its pity :fluffle:

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Buffer said:
u really are stupid u not only bite twice and argue with me, but u try and argue with me as well even when u been told. Hello rinse and repeat from other night. lol u prat

like shooting fish in a barrel

longer u keep posting like this, quicker u get banned and forum loses another troll, makes us all a lot happier

Buffer

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
longer u keep posting like this, quicker u get banned and forum loses another troll, makes us all a lot happier
pity bans are not based on inteligence not on how much u post
and u still lack the wit to not reply, sigh

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Buffer said:
pity bans are not based on inteligence not on how much u post
and u still lack the wit to not reply, sigh

why would i stop replying? more you keep trolling, quicker you get banned, like i said.

P.S please rewrite ur last reply in english, it makes no sense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom