Hb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Aussie said:
well the average number of cheaters on US servers is about 200-250 , with some even up to 430 ppl on 1 server. lets not be hypocrits and asume we have those ppl too. lets say 200, which means 1/10 ppl cheats.

excal only has 2000 players? :mad:

there is about 40.000 chars on exc, 11.000 active. Or does it only count the people online right now? i think 1/10 seems a tad high tbh

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Tinyheals said:
u zerged our albgroup 3 times yesterday

i never went to emain yesterday? except for a short run early in the day, and i never saw u in odin's?

Aussie

Banned
Lethul said:
excal only has 2000 players? :mad:

there is about 40.000 chars on exc, 11.000 active. Or does it only count the people online right now? i think 1/10 seems a tad high tbh

aye when you cheat, you only cheat on 1 char of the 8, good thinking, stupid of me :(

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
Playboy said:
LA imo .. bunch of l33t wankers ... who do cheat .. all of hib including me know it

hahahaha :x u got recjected or something nubber ?

liloe

It's my birthday today!
ok, I just watched the video in which our tank is "noobish" ok I admit running into pbae box is not a good idea, but well it happens and associating a misstake with a whole guild <cough>

btw, I liked the video =) was kinda fun

PJS

Fledgling Freddie
Hey garb, take your pb group somewhere else please. Our little casual gg was living off leftovers all night cuz of you. :(

:D

Giga

Fledgling Freddie
Divinia said:
the guilds you mention as shitty here; HB, SS, TD etc. are probably the ones who got most fun in RVR.. whos the winner when the nights RVR is over?

whats wrong whit SS? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom