Grrrr.....Mercs !!!!!

K

Kagato.

Personally i'd rather have a good chance of winning any time of the day rather then only being able to win 1 fight every half an hour.

O

old.[BF]MaD

Originally posted by Kagato.
Personally i'd rather have a good chance of winning any time of the day rather then only being able to win 1 fight every half an hour.

lol , like mercs really rely on dirt tricks to land ...

S

sorusi

shield is a good specc imo, guard on grp members... i would get it if i could :p

but then i wish i was a warrior too ;p

R

ravenslore

zerks>alll in groups
bm/merc>all 1 on 1
or in theory :)

O

old.XanateA

welcoem to reality
if all alb groups had a merc instead of a caster they would be so much harder...
merc deal huge amounts of damage, im glad u havent realised it yet...

K

K0nah

Originally posted by old.[BF]MaD
konah dont compare anytime 9sec stun with parry based 7sec stun

s'funny i thought i just did? with regards to assasin fights, the topic of this thread...

erm i got a scout with slam but im sure the style is oh so very different when carried out by a merc, ofc.. :rolleyes:

O

old.[BF]MaD

Originally posted by K0nah
s'funny i thought i just did? with regards to assasin fights, the topic of this thread...

erm i got a scout with slam but im sure the style is oh so very different when carried out by a merc, ofc.. :rolleyes:

in ur previous post u add : "but nice vs casters ofcourse"

so u didnt exactly refer to this as vs sbs only

but anyway , no use in going into a spec-discussion
lets just say u like your spec and i like mine :D

K

Karlo

Originally posted by ravenslore
Its amazing how many ppl are suprised they lose 1 on 1 to a bm/merc lol.What we lack in general group rvr we more than make up for 1 on 1 :p

I h8 you :p Never again am i going to pa a bm without being really sure I can win it :p

R

ravenslore

u can win if u buffed and im not buffed and u land PA,CD :) and i have no ip/tri/purge ofc :)

S

spankya

Was playing a NS this morning and killed a high RR merc called Stone even though he ip'd. And have killed other mercs with NS too nps. Not putting down Stone though, he put up a damn nice fight! Dunno if stone reads this, but that was a nice fight we had out atk, thanks for that :)

Users who are viewing this thread