Grill grill grill grill grill grill grill MEAT BBQ

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
You're weird :eek:

:)
Absolutely, it drives my wife crazy. Just…..sandwiches are awesome!

I can't eat in the day either so you can imagine how much I enjoy Xmas dinner.

Fweddy

FH is my second home
I've read some pretty perverted stuff on this forum in my time but your attitude towards roast dinners is by far the worst.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
When I was a kid we would all (we are 7) go to my uncles (a dr and a family of 7 also) there would always be a large baked ham... As he was carving he would take the fatty rim and tell us to imagine it on a piece of string.....I couldn't eat any of it and since then I can't abide any rims of fat or tubes *vomits*
lol :)

Sometimes you get a joint of beef which has been tied up to keep a bit of fat on. I like to suck the fatty juices out of the string :D

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I have a string you can suck some juices out of Scouse.

*rubs thighs*

dysfunction

FH is my second home
What's this thing with tubes in the meat? Ive never had funny tubes in meat!

Perhaps you are buying some really cheap cuts or something.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
What's this thing with tubes in the meat? Ive never had funny tubes in meat!

Perhaps you are buying some really cheap cuts or something.
I had smoked brisquet and other meats with veins in them and it puts me righht off

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Man up. You eat animals. They come with arteries and veins.

But @dysfunction is right. Usually cheap or badly butchered meat is the thang here...
I am afluent enough to be able to afford pure muscle. With slight marbling. That will do fine. Anything less i refuse.

Trem

Man up. You eat animals. They come with arteries and veins.

But @dysfunction is right. Usually cheap or badly butchered meat is the thang here...

That's exactly what my wife says.

We buy good meat, the wife only feeds the kids the best stuff, I'd just feed them the tubes. Oh and for the record @dysfunction the tubes are not funny :eek:

Edit - I think lamb is bad for tubing.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Trem, you are not welcome to my house anymore. I already have a wife and a daughter, I dont need any more girls atm!

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
That's exactly what my wife says.

We buy good meat, the wife only feeds the kids the best stuff, I'd just feed them the tubes. Oh and for the record @dysfunction the tubes are not funny :eek:

Edit - I think lamb is bad for tubing.
Until i was old enough to walk out my parents would make me sit for hours after the meal had ended with the fat on my plate... As I got older they became less strict and just watch with disdain as I dissected every thing out that wasn't muscle :/. I am a little better now ie crispy fat ie on bacon is ok

Trem

Until i was old enough to walk out my parents would make me sit for hours after the meal had ended with the fat on my plate... As I got older they became less strict and just watch with disdain as I dissected every thing out that wasn't muscle :/. I am a little better now ie crispy fat ie on bacon is ok
Wankers :eek:

Lethul

FH is my second home
What do you none fat eaters do with an aged iberico ham or serano? Or even simpler the breakfast bacon?

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
What do you none fat eaters do with an aged iberico ham or serano? Or even simpler the breakfast bacon?
I hate that crappy ham from spain and the other one from itsly that everyone goes soppy about. Crispy bacon fat is ok but it has to be crispy.

Those other cured hams that have more fat than meat in them eeww

dysfunction

FH is my second home
I'm not a fan of those cured meats. it's not the fat but more the texture of it.
And I don't really like the taste of it much either. I will eat it if it's there but I won't buy it.

I like my bacon fat to be crispy. In fact it needs to be almost burnt.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I dont like most meat cold. Have to have it warm. Cold chicken just tastes wrong to me. Corned beef is ok. And thin slices of beef that are without fat and tubes in a sandwich is ok. Not really a fan of any ham

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I am still unsure what these tubes people keep talking about are. Maybe arse tubes? Or throat?

Trem

Not really I was one of 5 kids and there wasn't a lot of money back then... They were war children (rationing) :)
I'm sorry mate, that's no reason to do what they did. War is over, rejoice, eat what you want etc. My nan was a war child and after she ate *everything* she wanted and that's the way it should be. She had little money as well. If you didn't eat the gross what the hell would they of lost? It takes nothing away from a parent to be kind to a son or daughter :)

I understand your defense of them though.

Lakih

Resident Freddy
Sinews and shit @Raven Buy your meat at a supermarket and you get it. It's what you get in your meat when you don't go down on a local butcher.

As for bacon, I like mine cooked, but definitely not crisp, crisp bacon is like eating greasy cardbord. A pointless waste.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom