Grill grill grill grill grill grill grill MEAT BBQ

Lethul

FH is my second home
Time for a food thread for us manly men with beard and flannel!

I'll start off with a seared flank steak taken off att 53 degrees served with smashed potatoes!image.jpg

image.jpg

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
So hungry looking at this thread....

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
It's stunning here in skirtland today, I'll be barbecuing tonight. Pictures later.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
What are those green, red and yellow things? Very odd looking and seem to be taking up meat room.

old.user4556

Oh they're for toht, I invited him over for meat and he insisted on having the complete opposite.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Høhø @Lethul, gf having trouble with the nips? ;)

The food looks awesome, but I hate your shit thread title. Doesn't even rhyme!

2/10 at best

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
We had a BBQ over last Monday and Tuesday, didn't get photos of everything but on Monday we smoked ribs, 'posh dogs', brisket and more ribs. Tuesday was all about the pork joints/gammon etc. Was glorious. The photos really don't do it justice though.

bbq1.png bbq2.png

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
No pics, but just saying I seem to be the only guy in my entire circle of friends who is capable of laying a decent fire. BBQ or otherwise :eek:

Lethul

FH is my second home
Høhø @Lethul, gf having trouble with the nips? ;)

The food looks awesome, but I hate your shit thread title. Doesn't even rhyme!

2/10 at best

No, but the baby does not manage to eat without it :( been so since birth. But we are getting used to it :p

Last edited:

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
No, but the baby does not manage to eat without it :( been so since birth. But we are getting used to it :p
Gf had the same problem.. We tried the same thing, but never got it to work properly, so we switched to the bottle which was much easier

See how I just turned your manly BBQ thread into a breastfeeding-baby-trouble thread?

That's what you get for saying my baking thread is gay and ripping off my thread title :eek:

Lethul

FH is my second home
Pulled beef just entered the grill, will be eaten tonight. Charcoal set up in a snake to last 12

.image.jpg

Lethul

FH is my second home
The food was good! 1.2 kg chuck (?) meat bbq for 10 hours then pulled apart and sauce applied on the burger bun, grilled corn and pickled red onion! Yummy!

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

TdC

I do not understand the crap and smaller hamburgers surrounding your hamburgers :eek:

TdC

you invite GIRLS to a barbeque? HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND??? :eek:

JBP|

Part of the furniture
Not sure if this qualifies. I'll be doing a couple of pizza's on the bbq this afternoon, but before that i shall make some rum and raisin ice cream :)

old.user4556

Pizzas on a barbecue are superb! Get some pics up.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Not sure if this qualifies. I'll be doing a couple of pizza's on the bbq this afternoon, but before that i shall make some rum and raisin ice cream :)

Ooh pizza! Definately qualifies as long as it is done on the grill :) I have put a pizza stone on my christmas wish list :)

JBP|

Part of the furniture
20150816_155442_HDR.jpg
A bit of an odd shape but that's the first pizza of the day. I have also concluded I need a pizza peel, it should arrive on Tuesday.

old.user4556

I got to enjoy my barbecue all over again this morning in the way of a barbecue jobby - sizeable, very meaty, fully exercises the anus and incredibly satisfying.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I'll be joining you with something similar tomorrow @Big G.

Steaks, some marinaded in harissa, some black pepper and salt. Pork in honey, chilli and soy sauce. A plethora of interesting gourmet sausages. Belly pork. And lamb marinaded in mint, thyme, rosemary, lime, garlic, olive oil, black pepper and chilli'd sea salt.

For the girls - a fennel, salt/sugar and cucumber salad. Pasta n smashed peas with a wild garlic pesto. Rocket, onion and pomdorino tomatoes. Plus all the other salad-y accompaniments you expect.

To drink: a selection of fine spanish wines, several gins and interesting real ales.

Maybe I should have invited more than my mate and his missus - but frankly why waste all that food on loads of people when you can continually eat it from 3pm straight until about an hour ago in front of a blazing fire? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom