Grill grill grill grill grill grill grill MEAT BBQ

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Looks like it would be an arse to cook, not even close enough fat on it.

I used the same google search terms as you and got this...though looks a little too well trimmed for my liking.

View attachment 29850

If your fillet doesn't come in that shape then you are going to the wrong butchers, a shit butcher will trim off all the fat.
I can cook those fillets lovely and juicy. The ones i posted. And when i go to france those are what you get.

And what terms were they. Didnt know you could get google search terms from a jpg.

Lethul

FH is my second home
image.jpeg

leg of lamb (?) on the rotisserie, was really nice! A bit of greek seasoning served with potatoes and tzatziki!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Nice. Yesterday BBQ'd lamb in wild garlic pesto and belly pork in honey, chilli and soy.

We've just finished our breakfast barbecue - home made burgers and welsh slate cavern aged cheddar. I don't know why aging cheese in a slate cave makes it taste nice, but it does. But more importantly we had real fire going at 10:30am.

Now I'm gonna watch Game Of Thrones and then shag my mahoosive hangover away. Gotta love a bank holiday! :)

Lethul

FH is my second home
Today smoked shrimp and smoked salmon. Smoked with pecan wood. Very tasty!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    890.7 KB · Views: 9
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    823.1 KB · Views: 10

Lethul

FH is my second home
Here are my short ribs from earlier this summer!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 11
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 11
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 11

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Two bottles of Chateauneuf De Pape per person is mandatory the world over? Or did everything go pony on me? :(

Anyway. I dragged the missus out on false pretences last night. "A small bike ride dear" went Mr Scouse. And Miss Not-Married-To-Me fell for it hook line and sinker.

"Are we not a bit far from home to get back before dark?" she enquired.
"Look at this lovely bottle of sauvingon blanc, dear"...

Later.... "I'm pretty sure we're fucked" says she.
*pulls out tent* to *wicked smile* (not *angry stare*)

"We'll be camping here tonight hun. No, that sign back there that said "no camping" actually meant 'everyone else'."

Woke up at 9:30am today, in a beautiful, secluded glade in a pine forest, surrounded by ferns and bracken. Robin Hood allegedly avoided the Sheriff of Nottingham here but I dodged the much more dasterdly Forestry Commission.

We got as far as humans can actually go in a single day without dying. No word of a lie. Then we got the train back, went to the pub, from which we've just returned, and now have put the biggest piece of beef two people have ever eaten* into the oven.

I will upload pics when my fingers (and phone) work. But rest assured we'll be eating it with my rather alcoholic elderflower champagne - which only complete savages are allowed to pour in the first place @CorNokZ :)

*I shit you not. It's hewuge, and ace. :D

Last edited:

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Apologies...
This shouldn't be here as it's not cooked on my BBQ.
DSC_0657.JPG
Not-Mrs Scouse wouldn't let me :(

2 bones. 2.3 kilos. Bird is complaining that she's 'cremated' it because it isn't still moo-ing.

:D

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
looks yummy. I'll be right over.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Apologies...
This shouldn't be here as it's not cooked on my BBQ.
View attachment 33902
Not-Mrs Scouse wouldn't let me :(

2 bones. 2.3 kilos. Bird is complaining that she's 'cremated' it because it isn't still moo-ing.

:D
Will be right over to relieve scouse of not-mrs-scouse. To educate her in the ways of the hotel. 5* and no dodge toilets

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom